You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

English FA Cup 2018/19

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 14>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2019 at 9:20pm
6-0 up and spurs bring on Harry Kane. Ermm

Bit of a dick move that. 
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Sponsored Links

McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2019 at 10:15pm
"It was the plan to give Harry Kane 15-20 minutes to play, he always wants to play. It is important too for the fans here and the opponents to enjoy Harry Kane, he's an icon in England and not everyone can have the opportunity to see him. It was important to show some respect to the people who are here, it was very nice for everyone.
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2019 at 10:59pm
I would agree with that sentiment. People are always giving out about reserve teams being put out.
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2019 at 7:28am
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

"It was the plan to give Harry Kane 15-20 minutes to play, he always wants to play. It is important too for the fans here and the opponents to enjoy Harry Kane, he's an icon in England and not everyone can have the opportunity to see him. It was important to show some respect to the people who are here, it was very nice for everyone.

When I seen the line up I thought Poch had way over estimated Tranmere.
Son and Dele were not required in the starting line up and I couldn’t believe Kane and Eriksen were in the squad.

On reading this it was a nice touch from Poch...... 

horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2019 at 10:03am
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

<span style="color: rgb37, 37, 37; font-family: ReithSans, Arial, Helvetica, freesans, sans-serif; font-size: 16px;">"It was the plan to give Harry Kane 15-20 minutes to play, he always wants to play. It is important too for the fans here and the opponents to enjoy Harry Kane, he's an icon in England and not everyone can have the opportunity to see him. It was important to show some respect to the people who are here, it was very nice for everyone.</span>

He did score a hatrick after all.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2019 at 10:05am
I'ts about time Spurs took the FA Cup seriously.
Wink
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2019 at 12:55pm
United penalty vs Reading. How did it take that long to award the penalty? It's truly desperate stuff. I'm guessing but I'd say 3 mins or so to get it sorted. It should have taken no more than 30 seconds and I'm not even sure why VAR was needed. The linesman put the flag up, and if the referee needed VAR to see the foul on Mata, then best of luck to him, it should be his last day on the job.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2019 at 3:48pm
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

United penalty vs Reading. How did it take that long to award the penalty? It's truly desperate stuff. I'm guessing but I'd say 3 mins or so to get it sorted. It should have taken no more than 30 seconds and I'm not even sure why VAR was needed. The linesman put the flag up, and if the referee needed VAR to see the foul on Mata, then best of luck to him, it should be his last day on the job.
At Turf Moor the pen was given and we were just about to take it then they decided if was offside and not a pen . Far too long .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2019 at 10:40pm
Even the MOTD pundits attire disrespects the FA Cup
TonyNotJack View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyNotJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2019 at 11:05pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Even the MOTD pundits attire disrespects the FA Cup

LOL

Lineker, Shearer and Wright go on holiday while the smart shirts and trousers go to the dry cleaners.

Edited by TonyNotJack - 05 Jan 2019 at 11:08pm
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2019 at 11:19pm
The most overrated date on the football calendar, even more so than deadline day even.

The only thing to come out of today was the Ipswich are 1 game away (2 if they get relegated) from going a full decade without winning an FA cup match.
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2019 at 9:05am
I don’t mind the FA cup weekends for the 3rd (didn’t watch any) and the 4th round as there is loads of games to get through.

But after that they should be moved to midweek games until the 1/2 finals IMO.

horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2019 at 5:18pm
What's the 4th round draw?
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2019 at 5:21pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

What's the 4th round draw?
I think it’s a draw for teams in the 4th round but I could be wrong
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2019 at 5:22pm
ha. Oops!
When's the 4th round draw!?

He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2019 at 5:22pm
Tomorrow before the Liverpool game I think I heard
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2019 at 5:24pm
Edit - it’s after the pool match
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2019 at 5:24pm
Barnet beating sheff utd the biggest upset id say this weekend
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 14>
  Share Topic