You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

English Championship

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 139140141142143 191>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2018 at 7:17pm
Matt Doherty back in the Wolves side after suspension for their match at Cardiff which is the live game on sky tonight.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Sponsored Links

Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2018 at 9:13pm
Wolves 1 0 up quality free from Ruben Neves.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2018 at 9:44pm
Warnock losing the plot at the end refusing to shake his opposite number Nunos hand and telling him to f**k off!
TonyNotJack View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyNotJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2018 at 9:58pm
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Warnock losing the plot at the end refusing to shake his opposite number Nunos hand and telling him to f**k off!

Nunos admitted the other day that he didn't vote for Warnock, who was awarded championship manager of the year this week .I doubt his comments went down well.

"I have my personal vision, my vote was not for Neil Warnock because I believe football is an idea and the way teams play is the idea of their managers. I prefer another kind of approach and ideas on football. It's well deserved, people voted for him because they like and appreciate Neil Warnock. My congratulations for him, my vote was not for him.

John Ruddy is a very good keeper.I think he'll add to his one England cap when he gets into the PL.

Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2018 at 11:09pm

A real sad case. I would love Cardiff to get squeezed by Fulham or Villa, and get knocked out in the POs.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2018 at 6:46am
Originally posted by TonyNotJack TonyNotJack wrote:

Nunos admitted the other day that he didn't vote for Warnock, who was awarded championship manager of the year this week .I doubt his comments went down well.

"I have my personal vision, my vote was not for Neil Warnock because I believe football is an idea and the way teams play is the idea of their managers. I prefer another kind of approach and ideas on football. It's well deserved, people voted for him because they like and appreciate Neil Warnock. My congratulations for him, my vote was not for him.

John Ruddy is a very good keeper.I think he'll add to his one England cap when he gets into the PL.

Ruddy is a class act SAFC were linked with him during last Summer I only wished we had signed him and we wouldn't be in the mess we are now with our poor keepers.

Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2018 at 11:21am
Does anybody know what happened Ruddy at Norwich?
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2018 at 11:56am
Mad end to the Wolves game last night with Cardiff missing two penos in added time.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2018 at 1:20pm
Stunning strike from Josh Murphy to put Norwich 1 0 up v Villa right on half time.
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2018 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

A real sad case. I would love Cardiff to get squeezed by Fulham or Villa, and get knocked out in the POs.
Have a agree as Colin is just a cream cracker Angry Just seen i have 11111 points must be lucky .

Edited by Claret Murph - 07 Apr 2018 at 2:05pm
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2018 at 12:20pm
With Fulham winning again last night  together with Cardiff losing will Cols boys bottle it?
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2018 at 1:04pm
I hope so. When I really think about it, Cardiff City are a horrible no mark Club, with very little to like about them. Their owner, the manager, the fans all not likeable. Would much rather Fulham to come up.
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2018 at 1:08pm
Agree, Colin is a w**ker..
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
SeanG4393 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeanG4393 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2018 at 1:46pm
I think the Cardiff demise is now in full swing and fully expect to see them witter away in the pay off most likely a defeat to Milwall IMO 

At the bottom I think we need one more win which I can see coming against Sheffield United at home and that should be us safe. 

Both Barnsley and Bolton can't win all their remaining games as they have to play each other so either way we will have three points over one of them at some stage. 
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2018 at 2:35pm
I normally love Warnock but I felt his comments after the game the other day were in terrible taste and I would construe them as having racist undertones.

Millwall and Cardiff would be a great playoff, plenty overtime for the ****s in blue, and I don't mean either team!
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2018 at 8:01pm
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

Agree, Colin is a w**ker..
ClapClapClapClapClap
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2018 at 6:13pm

Fulham v Brentford currently 0 0 on sky with four mins to half time with Cardiff winning 2 0 today its the first time Fulham are really under pressure to win this season.

Will they deliver?

Edited by Double Maxim - 14 Apr 2018 at 6:13pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2018 at 7:01pm
Quality goal from Mitrovic to put Fulham 1 0 up. Clap
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 139140141142143 191>
  Share Topic