You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

English Championship

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 130131132133134 191>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2017 at 8:57am
According to sky sources Middlesbrough have accepted £13m for Marten De Roon.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Sponsored Links

Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2017 at 3:06pm
Tomas Kaus sent off after 31 seconds for Fulham at Reading.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2017 at 7:01pm
Some crazy results in the championship today no change there.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2017 at 6:43am

Looks like Leicester winger Tom Lawrence is off to Derby Co for £7m.

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2017 at 12:03pm
Ten games in the championship tonight likely to be more crazy results in this crazy division.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2017 at 5:40pm
Three championship games tonight will not have goal line technology as it doesn't work due to the floodlights at these grounds
Trap is gonna mess his boxers when he hears this
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2017 at 7:51pm
Can anyone get a working link for the Villa game? 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2017 at 8:09pm
Boro 1 up.
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2017 at 9:46pm
How do people reckon Norwich will get on tomorrow against QPR? They're the last team in an accum I have, I could cash out for 190 now or wait on them for 350....

Edited by HuntysCousin - 15 Aug 2017 at 9:47pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2017 at 9:53pm
Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

How do people reckon Norwich will get on tomorrow against QPR? They're the last team in an accum I have, I could cash out for 190 now or wait on them for 350....
Difficult to predict in this crazy league though Sunderland beat them 3 1 on Sunday Norwich dominated large parts of the game.

Edited by Double Maxim - 15 Aug 2017 at 9:53pm
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2017 at 11:51pm

QPR are evens with the win/draw so you could cover yourself! How much did you invest?

Given you're looking at a return of €350 it would be shame if you let it run and the worst happened and you were left with f**k all.

Best of luck either way Big smile
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 12:00am

The first 5-10 games outside the EPL are always tough to call. I said at the start that QPR would be battling relegation and Norwich near the top, I would definitely be having a look at Norwich tomorrow myself. As GD said, have a look at covering yourself.

I say this every year, and statistics actually back it up, League 2 is harder to predict than the Championship. There is a growing split of 'haves' and 'have nots' that means the league isn't as crazy as the marketing people would want you to believe. It is the some sort of thing used when giving 'the best league in the world, mate' spiel.
This year, I think League 1 will be the most difficult to predict as there are fewer clubs with the sleeping giants tag than usual.
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 12:18am
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

QPR are evens with the win/draw so you could cover yourself! How much did you invest?

Given you're looking at a return of €350 it would be shame if you let it run and the worst happened and you were left with f**k all.

Best of luck either way Big smile

I have a tenner on it, had Boro, Derby, Cardiff and a draw in the Leeds game tonight. Right now I'm leaning towards cash out (especially after DM reminded me that Sunderland beat them LOL) but I'll wait til tomorrow to decide
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 1:13am
Am I missing something or how on earth were Villa the preseason favourites to win the championship?
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 1:51am
Originally posted by OnTheOneRoad OnTheOneRoad wrote:

Am I missing something or how on earth were Villa the preseason favourites to win the championship?
Middlesbrough were favourites with most bookies, Villa below them in second or third, depending on the bookie. 
The reason they were so fancied was that they seemed to sign well in the summer, including all 100% of EBJT, as well as having spent big money in January and having a manager with a decent history in the division.
It seems a lot more open this year than last though, none of the teams that came down looked like absolute certainties to go up, not in the way Newcastle did, and there are about 7 or 8 teams with the financial muscle that brings expectation. I expect those 7-8 to be in the top 10, while those with the comparatively smaller budgets like Burton, Brentford, Barnsley,Ipswich, Bolton, Millwall etc. to be closer to the bottom. Which is why Mick McCarthy's start to the season is so impressive.
It is still too early to writing anybody off, I would still expect Villa to be there or thereabouts, but Brucie would want to shape up a bit alright. 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 4:51am
Re Bruce shaping up according to his wife he has lost weight!
Wink
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 9:15am
Waghorn and Garner couldn't cut it in the SPL, currently tearing up the Championship.

coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 9:59am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Waghorn and Garner couldn't cut it in the SPL, currently tearing up the Championship.

Waghorn was always more than capable but they always opted for Kenny f**king Miller which shows how bad Management is there.

When I saw he'd gone ro Ipswich I thought it was outstanding business, been and wrote tha book already in the Championship, an easy 10+ goal a season striker
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 130131132133134 191>
  Share Topic