You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

England in the Aviva Tickets

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Healy52003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: England in the Aviva Tickets
    Posted: 29 Mar 2024 at 2:40pm
I'll be that prick and start the line for any spare England tickets or presale code 

After the backlash of the ticket packages it will be intresting to see what they could do in the future

Sponsored Links

wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2024 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by Healy52003 Healy52003 wrote:

I'll be that prick and start the line for any spare England tickets or presale code 

After the backlash of the ticket packages it will be intresting to see what they could do in the future

Sure they won't be out for months yet.

It's a double header home competitive window it'll 100% be a duo package and I'd highly doubt it'll get near a general sale for England
Healy52003 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Healy52003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2024 at 6:08pm
Originally posted by wanderer wanderer wrote:

Originally posted by Healy52003 Healy52003 wrote:

Sure they won't be out for months yet.

It's a double header home competitive window it'll 100% be a duo package and I'd highly doubt it'll get near a general sale for England

The Hungary friendly might be included making it a triple package (Hungary, England and Greece). Could even do a 4 game one 

France and Holland got to general sale so I'll remain hopeful but England really is a different stories 
Lansdown Roar View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lansdown Roar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2024 at 7:14pm
I’ll be that prick who says why didn’t you get a season ticket?
They've only gone and done it
Pinginí View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pinginí Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2024 at 10:06pm
There'll be no general sale for this realistically.

Match will be like a recycling centre with the amount of plastics looking for tickets. I'm against the duo tickets but for this I'll make an exception. Milk everyone who's going to see their favourite Premier League star.
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2024 at 10:14pm
They'd be mental not to bundle this as a double header or triple header 
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Healy52003 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Healy52003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2024 at 12:49am
Originally posted by Lansdown Roar Lansdown Roar wrote:

I’ll be that prick who says why didn’t you get a season ticket?

Don't have the funds for it, number of other factors too such as transport cost up and down from Dublin, getting time off etc 

1/2 trips up suites me more than trying to go up numerous times a year

Obviously any extra tickets should go to the 'die hards' first 

Edited by Healy52003 - 30 Mar 2024 at 1:32am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic