Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

England fans

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4243444546 47>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2018 at 10:14am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by bogball88 bogball88 wrote:

The day after Sweden game in Paris at the Euros my Mate and I were in a strip club beside Moulin Rouge, we were well gargled at this stage. Couple of English fans in as well. We started saying to them “1 nil and you f**kd it up” (even though Ireland had done the exact same the previous day). One of them took exception to this and boxed me in the face. Bouncer threw them out. We got served a couple of free drinks and a free dance Ouch Beer
So, to get this straight... you acted the prick and they got thrown out?

That's the way it seems alright 
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Sponsored Links

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2018 at 11:24am
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

The day after Sweden game in Paris at the Euros my Mate and I were in a strip club beside Moulin Rouge, we were well gargled at this stage. Couple of English fans in as well. We started saying to them “1 nil and you f**kd it up” (even though Ireland had done the exact same the previous day). One of them took exception to this and boxed me in the face. Bouncer threw them out. We got served a couple of free drinks and a free dance Ouch Beer

One brit gets a smack off another... nothing to see here folks, move along.
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2018 at 12:18pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

LOL
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2018 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

LOL
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2018 at 4:58pm
LOL
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2018 at 12:10am

Chants of a "possible discriminatory" nature by England fans during their World Cup semi-final defeat by Croatia, are being investigated by Fifa.

It relates to the chanting of "no surrender" by England fans and other potentially discriminatory songs.

"We can confirm that a report has been filed in relation to chants of a possible discriminatory nature by English fans," said Fifa.

"Proceedings have been opened against The Football Association."

Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2019 at 1:17pm
Making a show of themselves in Porto.  LOL

They is going to show Johnny Foreigner that Britannia Rules the Waves by throwing chairs.

Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2019 at 1:20pm
Unconfirmed reports that Ruth Dudley Edwards was one of the rioters shouting ''no surrender to the IRA'' while burning an Irish flag before being pepper sprayed by Portuguese police.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2019 at 1:23pm
Saw a couple of videos on twitter last night. Looks like it was blown out of all proportion to me. Mostly just gangs of drunk young lads singing.

Saying that, they did start lobbing bottles at the police.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2019 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Saw a couple of videos on twitter last night. Looks like it was blown out of all proportion to me. Mostly just gangs of drunk young lads singing.

Na even the FA have made a statement referring to a video where a bunch of English lads were lobbing bottles of Portuguese lads just watching their game.

The biggest dilemma in the English media right now is - Arsenal v Chelsea in Baku, no fighting. Liverpool v Spurs in Madrid, no fighting. A week later England are playing and there's hell on. 
Dalymount79 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dalymount79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2019 at 1:54pm
Away games a short flight away, its guaranteed they’ll misbehave and a number will turn aggressive after a few drinks. Taxes and Death.

Next up Prague.

daraghj82 View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daraghj82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2019 at 2:02pm
it will be more of the same tomorrow if they lose to Holland tonight
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2019 at 2:11pm
Apparently 18,000 of them in Porto. That's a serious away crowd to bring.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2019 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Na even the FA have made a statement referring to a video where a bunch of English lads were lobbing bottles of Portuguese lads just watching their game.

The biggest dilemma in the English media right now is - Arsenal v Chelsea in Baku, no fighting. Liverpool v Spurs in Madrid, no fighting. A week later England are playing and there's hell on. 
There was more people arrested at the Champions League final for fighting than there was last night. I get your point, but the game in Madrid was hardly completely free from incident.

I am certainly not looking to vindicate the f**king eejits who threw bottles at innocent locals who were watching a match, but it seems to have been handled appallingly by police there. It seems the police acted as little more than hooligans in uniform, but I guess that is all they are. Running around whacking anybody they suspect to be English with a baton is not keeping the peace or in the best interests of security.
I am no fan of the police here, but the one thing they can do now. is manage a football crowd. I guess they learned the hard way.
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2019 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by Dalymount79 Dalymount79 wrote:

Away games a short flight away, its guaranteed they’ll misbehave and a number will turn aggressive after a few drinks. Taxes and Death.

Next up Prague.

Seems to be a particular problem with these handy-to-get-to places, Amsterdam in particular as there are plenty of options for getting there especially for those who live in the East of England.

God help Prague - and that game is on a Friday night, mix that lot in with the usual weekend stag parties and you can only imagine the carnage that'll happen there...Dead

Btw, talking of that tendency to cause trouble in convenient locations, I wonder will many travel to the next World Cup in Qatar considering it's bound to be harder and more expensive to get to?
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2019 at 2:47pm

Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

There was more people arrested at the Champions League final for fighting than there was last night. I get your point, but the game in Madrid was hardly completely free from incident.

I am certainly not looking to vindicate the f**king eejits who threw bottles at innocent locals who were watching a match, but it seems to have been handled appallingly by police there. It seems the police acted as little more than hooligans in uniform, but I guess that is all they are. Running around whacking anybody they suspect to be English with a baton is not keeping the peace or in the best interests of security.
I am no fan of the police here, but the one thing they can do now. is manage a football crowd. I guess they learned the hard way.

For all of those who went to Faro for our game vs Gibraltar, this is not breaking news. Portuguese police are brutal as f**k LOL

I think there is a correlation with the distance or location they have to travel - Amsterdam, France and Porto have been had alot of trouble with Prague inevitably because of its hotspot for stag dos but I don't recall Montengro and the likes having any trouble from the English side
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2019 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by Devrozex Devrozex wrote:

Apparently 18,000 of them in Porto. That's a serious away crowd to bring.

Apart from the Russian world cup England generally bring huge away followings.  
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2019 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by Dalymount79 Dalymount79 wrote:

Next up Prague.

Prague game is a Friday nightLOL
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4243444546 47>
  Share Topic