Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

England fans

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 47>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2016 at 9:26am
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

Any of the English fans carrying offensive flags?

Yes.
The Union Jack.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Sponsored Links

Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2016 at 10:05am
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

Any of the English fans carrying offensive flags?
Geezahs dont wear colours innit.

"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2016 at 10:07am
Apparently they were attacked first but people are saying they invited it with their ISIS chants.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2016 at 10:14am
England supporters inviting trouble on themselves surely not!!
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
SeanG4393 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeanG4393 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2016 at 10:18am
ITV news and BBC news reporting this today in England. My FB news feed is full of English lads sharing the videos. Appears there were large number of English drinking all day outside a pub called The Queen Victoria which is supposed to be an Irish bar (work that out) They started acting around and jumping in the veranda's etc so later into the night the Marseille fans went down and there was a row.  

Stretchryan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stretchryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2016 at 10:25am
I actually always feel sorry for the genuine English fans about 90% of them. But the fans as a whole need to manage the dickheads and the kunts looking for trouble. Marseilles is one of the worst kips i have been too. The locals are lovely and add in the Ruskies arriving could be a busy few days for the cops down there.
Stretchryan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stretchryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2016 at 10:26am
Also its somewhere around that boozer where i got robbed a few years back at a Munster rugby match. 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2016 at 10:26am
Don't forget the Arab population in Marseille as well
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

randyrandolph View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randyrandolph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2016 at 10:36am
Originally posted by Stretchryan Stretchryan wrote:

I actually always feel sorry for the genuine English fans about 90% of them. But the fans as a whole need to manage the dickheads and the kunts looking for trouble. Marseilles is one of the worst kips i have been too. The locals are lovely and add in the Ruskies arriving could be a busy few days for the cops down there.

you've obviously never seen ennnngaaaaalaaaaad away. i'd say it's closer to 1 in 3/4.

they turn up. find an irish pub to stand outside. shirts off. few renditions of rule Britannia + no surrender/ 10 german bombers etc and before you know it it's the plastic chair brigade... this tiny minority myth is utter bollox. england away fans are scum. 

SeanG4393 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeanG4393 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2016 at 10:43am

I've seen this first hand for a few years now a good number of my friends from Birmingham city follow England home and away not known trouble makers however they do fall victim to a bad time away from home due to past behavior of fans they now see it as the norm. 

On the flip side someone who I know had a banning order last year which has now expired got to London to fly to France was arrested by English Police under a new act they have rolled out for the Euros and sent back to Birmingham to hand his passport over at a Birmingham Police station and is back in work today. 
SeanG4393 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeanG4393 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2016 at 10:45am
Originally posted by randyrandolph randyrandolph wrote:

you've obviously never seen ennnngaaaaalaaaaad away. i'd say it's closer to 1 in 3/4.

they turn up. find an irish pub to stand outside. shirts off. few renditions of rule Britannia + no surrender/ 10 german bombers etc and before you know it it's the plastic chair brigade... this tiny minority myth is utter bollox. england away fans are scum. 

EXACTLY what is happening in the second picture above hahaha. ClapLOL
alihau41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alihau41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2016 at 10:47am
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Originally posted by Deane Deane wrote:

Was looking for a link as well, can't find one. There are tweets about trouble but no videos.

This. No evidence at all.

Brief exchange with Marsielle Ultras but nothing actually major. Memories of the '98 riots still fresh in their minds as its the exact same city.

it was Marseille ultras, it was some local youths that they attacked. doesn't matter what city English fans are in, they are ****s in all of them
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2016 at 11:05am
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Don't forget the Arab population in Marseille as well
20-25% of Marseille are Muslims.

123 Viva Algerie

"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
randyrandolph View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randyrandolph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2016 at 11:08am
"ISIS WHERE ARE YAAAAA" LOLLOLLOL you couldnt make it up!

Wait till a few thousand russians roll into town and then it will be proper naughty 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2016 at 11:11am
Surely to christ UEFA could have switched this to somewhere else. Mixtue of English, Russkis and Arabs is asking for trouble.

Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2016 at 11:18am
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Surely to christ UEFA could have switched this to somewhere else. Mixtue of English, Russkis and Arabs is asking for trouble.
I thought this the minute the draw was made.

In fact there should be no games in Marseille, I know its the second city etc but I mean what a kip.

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2016 at 12:05pm
Marseille is a wonderful city, excellent food and scenery and the cultural mix gives it a vibrancy like no other city in France. Probably my favourite city there. Bit weird lads who live in Dublin and England calling it a kip!
It was absolute craziness to have them in Marseille, especially with the boys of 98 talking about a reunion, the fact they have their Russian pals with them means they might not get as big a hiding this team. One of the few times I support the cops is when they play England.
manchesterbhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manchesterbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2016 at 12:29pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Marseille is a wonderful city, excellent food and scenery and the cultural mix gives it a vibrancy like no other city in France. Probably my favourite city there. Bit weird lads who live in Dublin and England calling it a kip!
It was absolute craziness to have them in Marseille, especially with the boys of 98 talking about a reunion, the fact they have their Russian pals with them means they might not get as big a hiding this team. One of the few times I support the cops is when they play England.

have to disagree with you on Marseille, I worked all over Europe and was there for a few nights with the gf a few years back no football colours just for a break, as a redhead she had quite a few leering and cat calls, didn't feel safe in it at all and didn't take the bait and I can handle myself but not against a gang

uefa should have taken this fixture out of here as it is a tinderbox waiting to explode

the engerlish and ruskies might even team up v the arabs for this one, if the ruskies are any way like the spartak Moscow crew I met in hamburg and Amsterdam a few years back sky news will be more entertaining than the game tomorrow night .........
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 47>
  Share Topic