You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Enda Stevens

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 28>
Author
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shakeyshamrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2017 at 3:42pm
Originally posted by Fanny MaGee Fanny MaGee wrote:

Doing ok for a promotion chasing championship team and 2 assists in his last 2 games. I'd like to see him and Cunningham get a go in whatever friendlies we'll have coming up.

won't be involved while MON is in charge - MON doesn't fancy him - and that's according to the player himself.. 
Sponsored Links

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2017 at 3:48pm
Originally posted by shakeyshamrock shakeyshamrock wrote:

Doing ok for a promotion chasing championship team and 2 assists in his last 2 games. I'd like to see him and Cunningham get a go in whatever friendlies we'll have coming up.

won't be involved while MON is in charge - MON doesn't fancy him - and that's according to the player himself.. 

I should hope not. He's happily married with two daughters
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2017 at 4:09pm
Originally posted by shakeyshamrock shakeyshamrock wrote:

That's fooking depressing to read.  Utterly ridiculous.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Luis Amor Rodriguez View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luis Amor Rodriguez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2017 at 4:18pm
Why'd he get taken off at half-time?
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2017 at 7:38pm
Originally posted by dubstep dubstep wrote:

That assist last night was 👌👌👌
It wasn't even close to handball.
johnvonp View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnvonp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2017 at 3:07pm
Another assist today
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 8:52pm
Enda has scored for Sheff Utd tonight.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 8:55pm
Good time to score your first goal of the season after your first call up
engpad View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote engpad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2018 at 1:43pm
Originally posted by engpad engpad wrote:

Great move for him. 

Seen him play live in a few games for Pompey this season and he was head and shoulders above League 2 level. He's a Championship player and I wouldn't be surprised if he's in the squad within a year.

bump Smile
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2018 at 5:22pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by WillieMaley WillieMaley wrote:

I'd forgot all about this man, I thought he went of the face of the earth when he joined Villa.

L2 to the Championship is a huge gulf in class, hopefully he adapts quickly. Ched Evans, Stevens.. United are going to need to add more players akin to playing their trade in the top two leagues of English football or it'll be a sort stay.
Stevens was named in the EFL team of the year for the 72 and, going from the Pompey fans I met, was far too good for League 2. He didn't stand out that day but he did in the recent televised game against Plymouth where he was superb. I recently argued that he was worth a look in the upcoming friendly games at left-back and this move may help him.
I think Wilder knows what he is doing in the transfer market, although I think Evans is a statement signing by the club, one which may backfire. 
Once Sheffield United remain financially secure they should finish around mid-table, there is bound to be a basket case or two to make avoiding relegation easier.  
Bump. We may as well all do it! Given the season he had with Pompey it was hardly a surprise!
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2018 at 9:25pm
Lovely cross from Enda for Sheffield Utds second goal tonight. Clap
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2019 at 7:25am
Enda has signed a contract extention with Sheffield U. until 2022.
cildaratown View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

killdare town

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cildaratown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2019 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Hopefully in the Prem next year 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2019 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by cildaratown cildaratown wrote:

Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Hopefully in the Prem next year 
Love to think so.
DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2019 at 3:56pm
Looks like he played on the left of a back three for Sheffield United this weekend and did very well. Could be an interesting next chapter in his career

You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2019 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by DeclanDaly DeclanDaly wrote:

Looks like he played on the left of a back three for Sheffield United this weekend and did very well. Could be an interesting next chapter in his career

He was highlighted on Quest for how well he adapted. Sheffield United's style does suit having a wing-back in a back three though. It is quite cavalier.
Gerry Geary View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gerry Geary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2019 at 1:28pm
Clap ClapHe is having a great game vs Leeds. He reminds of one of the great left backs of international football at the time that got his career ended so quickly by a criminal kick. JIM BEGLIN.

Edited by Gerry Geary - 16 Mar 2019 at 1:30pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2019 at 4:57am
My mate who is a big Sheff Utd fan says Enda is having a cracking season.

Stevens ready to hold the left | Irish Examiner
https://www.irishexaminer.com/.../stevens-ready-to-hold-the-left-912816. html
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 28>
  Share Topic