You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

(eminem)recovery

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaddyBourke2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2010 at 7:02am
Originally posted by BigPodge BigPodge wrote:

Originally posted by johnny ccfc johnny ccfc wrote:

Jaysus wot age are you??
21 last month.

And you still like Eminem????

I liked him 10 years ago when i was 16, then i grew up!!
maybe in 5 years i mightnt but i still think hes brilliant
IrishPride View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IrishPride Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2010 at 7:02am
FFS Anyone who says eminem is the best rapper alive is a dunce, I wouldnt even call him a rapper when you look at the lads who started rap. Big Daddy Kane,KRS-One, Erik B & Rakim,BizMarkie, The Phardyce. These lads made songs which focused on actual rapping not sh*tty little jingles and fabricated sounds. Eminem,Lil Wayne and all the rest of them are pop artists not rappers.
Galway Will Win The 2014 Hurling Championship
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2010 at 7:02am

Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Rap is sh*t!
rap is brilliant. your all old people in your 30s and 40s that dont like it. yo must love elvis do ya
I'm 21. I liked Eminem for about a week when I was 14. He's sh*te.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2010 at 7:02am
Rap is sh*t Eminem is sh*t rap
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2010 at 7:04am
Serious burst of comments there in the last few second
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
PaddyBourke2 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaddyBourke2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2010 at 7:06am
Originally posted by IrishPride IrishPride wrote:

FFS Anyone who says eminem is the best rapper alive is a dunce, I wouldnt even call him a rapper when you look at the lads who started rap. Big Daddy Kane,KRS-One, Erik B & Rakim,BizMarkie, The Phardyce. These lads made songs which focused on actual rapping not sh*tty little jingles and fabricated sounds. Eminem,Lil Wayne and all the rest of them are pop artists not rappers.
eminem doesnt do poppy sh*t at all although it looks like he might be starting it with the song with pink.
heres my top four rappers
1.eminem
2.tupac
3.biggie
4.dr dre
Metal Paul View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
The Dude

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metal Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2010 at 7:06am
Ah Johnny, ya start to sound like a normal bloke and then spout this sh*te.

Edited by Metal Paul - 05 Jul 2010 at 7:09am
"There are no chicks with dicks Johnny, just guys with tits."
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2010 at 7:06am

Wrong Afrika Bambaataa, Grand Master Flash and Cool Herc started rap..... from them came everything else.... it can also be agrued that Grand Wizard Theodore invented scratching and not Grand Master Flash
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2010 at 7:09am

Jaysus wot age are you??
21 last month.
I'm a real boy Gepetto!

YBIG NPF founder and CEO
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2010 at 7:10am

eminem doesnt do poppy sh*t at all although it looks like he might be starting it with the song with pink.
1.eminem
2.tupac
3.biggie
4.dr dre

Course he doe's pop sh*t for example http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVkUvmDQ3HY

MrFantastico View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrFantastico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2010 at 7:35am

Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

Originally posted by MrFantastico MrFantastico wrote:

eminem is sh*t
eminem is the best rapper alive kid.
so what if hes the best rapper.rap is sh*t

What kind of music do you like if you think all rap is sh*t?
probably listens to pop or rock sh*te
and what exactly is wrong with rock ? your a moron and you act like a child i also i hope cork foras go bust
We hate princess diana, we hate elton john too, we hate orange bastards but rovers we love you.    KOH
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaddyBourke2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2010 at 7:46am

eminem is sh*t
eminem is the best rapper alive kid.
so what if hes the best rapper.rap is sh*t

What kind of music do you like if you think all rap is sh*t?
probably listens to pop or rock sh*te
and what exactly is wrong with rock ? your a moron and you act like a child i also i hope cork foras go bust
i dont like it just like you dont like rap so just cop on.
i hope whatever club you support goes bust aswell

Edited by johnny ccfc - 05 Jul 2010 at 7:48am
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaddyBourke2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2010 at 7:48am

1.eminem
2.tupac
3.biggie
4.dr dre

Course he doe's pop sh*t for example http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVkUvmDQ3HY

alright i was wrong about that but i still think hes the best rapper ever
deisedevil View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deisedevil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2010 at 8:40am
eminem loves the black lads, everytime i see eminem on the telly he has two or three big black lads hoppin aroung the places behind him talking some crap into a microphone and holding up there jeans to stop them falling down, you wouldnt mind but they are all big fat lads but they must buy jeans about size 60 waist

Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2010 at 8:53am
eminem is a pikey of the highest order
AndyMc View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndyMc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2010 at 6:51pm
Drake is the main man now
Simon: No-one brings a bag of sh*t to a pub

Jay: Your dad does

Simon: Does he?

Jay: Yeah, your mum

Carmody 10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmody 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2010 at 7:34pm
Not into the rap sh*te but i am a fan of Kayne West,Not all his tracks now but there's a fair few i'd certainly approve of. As for Eminem agree with Podge.
Out of order
Honey Monster View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honey Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2010 at 9:41pm

1.eminem
2.tupac
3.biggie
4.dr dre

Ah here; very untrue statement!! I used to love the fella but he hasnt had a good album since 8 mile sound track. The odd song on his new stuff is decent, but he's lost the plot lately. I'll give his new album a listen though.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic