Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

El Clasico Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 59606162>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2016 at 4:43pm
Much better second half. Barca have really stepped up a gear.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Sponsored Links

irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2016 at 5:08pm
Lovely cross and header Ramos. Great point for Real. 

That Ray Hudson is a dose to listen to on Bein Sports 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2016 at 5:13pm
Pissed off. Can't believe Barca didn't win. Neymar missed two great chances and Messi also missed an easy chance. Sloppy defending for Ramos goal although it was a superb header.

Hard to see past Real Madrid for the title.

As You Were
Three in a row
HelloBarry View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HelloBarry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2016 at 5:35pm
I remember when Ramos goal also cost Atletico their chance of bringing home the Champions League title. Cry
Quit while you are ahead.
All the best gamblers do.

http://blog.sbobet.com/tips
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2016 at 6:18pm
Ramos gets on my nerves with al his playacting and trying to get players sent off but how many times has he came up with fantasticaly timed headers. 

To get a draw against your biggest rivals in the last few minutes in a game you should have lost is pretty sweet  
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2016 at 9:14pm
They said on sky about 1,000 tickets were still available from the stadium ticket office....
Can't believe this doesn't sell out.

Barca should have won - Neymar missed a great chance to make it 2-0.
Madrid looked very poor in the second half.

Still a long way to go in this one.

HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2016 at 1:05am
What about the blatant foul on Lucas inside by Mascherano inside the box?It's a great result for Real,especially with Atleti drawing at home later on
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 10:46pm
Just switched it on 20 minutes ago, chaotic entertainment! Ronaldo pushed the ref after getting sent off, in for a few game ban I'd say

Edited by t_rAndy - 13 Aug 2017 at 10:47pm
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 11:10pm
Madrid were 12/5 pre game, crazy odds.
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 11:15pm

Entertaining game. Barca missed far too many clear chances and were punished accordingly. Madrid v effective on the break and two superb goals from Asensio and Ronaldo. Scandalous decisions for both Barcas peno and Ronaldos second yellow for diving. Although I'm sort of glad he got some comeuppance for his annoying shirt off muscle flex goal celebration when he needlessly picked up the first card.

El Puto Amo
Dugs View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dugs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 11:38pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

that cant be right...
Dugs View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dugs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 11:40pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Entertaining game. Barca missed far too many clear chances and were punished accordingly. Madrid v effective on the break and two superb goals from Asensio and Ronaldo. Scandalous decisions for both Barcas peno and Ronaldos second yellow for diving. Although I'm sort of glad he got some comeuppance for his annoying shirt off muscle flex goal celebration when he needlessly picked up the first card.
Pathetic ref. Suarez wasnt even touched and ronaldo was half tangled with umtitti and half just fell over. How he got sent off for that is a joke.

Edited by Dugs - 13 Aug 2017 at 11:41pm
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2017 at 12:04am
Barca in dire need of a few signings to keep up with Madrid.
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2017 at 12:07am
Originally posted by Dugs Dugs wrote:

that cant be right...
Barca were 3/1 for the Classico in April when they won 3-2 at the Bernabeu.

As You Were
Three in a row
Steve Amsterdam View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I love buses

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Amsterdam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2017 at 8:13am
Ronaldo will need to get a lengthy ban. The ref has included the push in his match rapport and the push was seen by millions and millions of kids the world over. 
It wasn't a huge push, and of course he's frustrated to get a 2nd booking for what he deems is not a dive, but you cannot place your hands on the referee. Plain and simple.

And though perhaps unfair to punish him more because of his high profile, but an example needs to be set as he is much more of a role model and hero to millions of young players. If those kids think this is the norm, they will follow suit.
Molly Malone's pub- The home of YBIG in Amsterdam!
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2017 at 8:17am
Originally posted by Dugs Dugs wrote:

that cant be right...

100% right. Had a tenner on it
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2017 at 8:50am
Originally posted by Steve Amsterdam Steve Amsterdam wrote:

Ronaldo will need to get a lengthy ban. The ref has included the push in his match rapport and the push was seen by millions and millions of kids the world over. 
It wasn't a huge push, and of course he's frustrated to get a 2nd booking for what he deems is not a dive, but you cannot place your hands on the referee. Plain and simple.

And though perhaps unfair to punish him more because of his high profile, but an example needs to be set as he is much more of a role model and hero to millions of young players. If those kids think this is the norm, they will follow suit.

Agree, If the ref included in his report it's clear to the Spanish FA, whether he dived or not (I think his momentum took him over btw).

As you seen similar to Connolly in GAA, even the biggest teams and players aren't immune to the rules. He should be getting at least a 3-5 match ban for touching the ref.
Steve Amsterdam View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I love buses

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Amsterdam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2017 at 9:04am
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Originally posted by Steve Amsterdam Steve Amsterdam wrote:

Ronaldo will need to get a lengthy ban. The ref has included the push in his match report and the push was seen by millions and millions of kids the world over. 

Agree, If the ref included in his report it's clear to the Spanish FA, whether he dived or not (I think his momentum took him over btw).

As you seen similar to Connolly in GAA, even the biggest teams and players aren't immune to the rules. He should be getting at least a 3-5 match ban for touching the ref.

He included it for a reason yes. According to Spanish media, article 96 states a 4-12 match ban for this kind of offence. If the Spanish FA decide on 5 or more matches, it would count for all competitions. 

I can see they want to set an example here, so expecting at least 6 matches myself.

Molly Malone's pub- The home of YBIG in Amsterdam!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 59606162>
  Share Topic