You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Eire Og - Live At The Brazen Head

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Forthill Bhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Eire Og - Live At The Brazen Head
    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 at 9:25pm
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2020 at 9:10am
Originally posted by Forthill Bhoy Forthill Bhoy wrote:

If you are a fan of rebel songs, this old classic has been just been put on to Spotify.

My one and only experience of that kip was being robbed on my first ireland trip. Confirmed a long standing belief that all celtic fans are tinkers. 
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
fr larry duff View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fr larry duff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2020 at 9:45am
Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

If you are a fan of rebel songs, this old classic has been just been put on to Spotify.

My one and only experience of that kip was being robbed on my first ireland trip. Confirmed a long standing belief that all celtic fans are tinkers. 

Bit of a generalisation there Tom, would be like one assuming all pats fans are junkies 
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2020 at 9:46am
Originally posted by fr larry duff fr larry duff wrote:

Bit of a generalisation there Tom, would be like one assuming all pats fans are junkies 

We are. What's your point? 
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2020 at 10:15am
Wow LOL
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
6 in a row, alive alive oh..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2020 at 10:22am

LOLLOL
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2020 at 10:28am

In fairness you have been so unlucky on a lot of the Ireland trips, I mean like you have been robbed of items of clothing, phones, wallets, passports, match tickets, plane tickets, I might have forgot some things, all from staying very long in kips just like the brazen head, you are one easy target or are you LOLLOL
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2020 at 2:20pm

LOL

Sensational.
irelandfan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2020 at 4:09pm
In my experience of Irish people with Glasgow Celtic they either hate them or Love them no middle ground. 
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2020 at 7:37pm
red hair and tattoos, also think singing Wolfe tones sh*te means they’re in the ra, toms correct they’re all knobs.
Irish fans of Rangers are similarly retarded as are “supporters” of English clubs who have no connection other than they “chose” them in a junior infants yard kick about.
All ****s.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2020 at 8:36pm
Originally posted by oldbilly oldbilly wrote:

red hair and tattoos, also think singing Wolfe tones sh*te means they’re in the ra, toms correct they’re all knobs.
Irish fans of Rangers are similarly retarded as are “supporters” of English clubs who have no connection other than they “chose” them in a junior infants yard kick about.
All ****s.

You should look at your own club, lads from Dublin walking around in peaky blinders hats putting on British accents thinking their f**king rock hard.

The absolute shame of it.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Andrew00 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2020 at 8:55pm
And the banshee cries bring every veil along the Shannon side
That city of the ancient walls
Of. Broken treaty stone
Undying fame surrounds yer name 
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2020 at 9:03pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

All ****s.

You should look at your own club, lads from Dublin walking around in peaky blinders hats putting on British accents thinking their f**king rock hard.

That’s completely out of order! They are dead right to try and change their accents.
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2020 at 7:35am

All ****s.

WTF??LOL
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2020 at 7:37am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

All ****s.

That’s completely out of order! They are dead right to try and change their accents.

LOLLOL
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2020 at 7:40am

All ****s.

LOLLOL
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic