You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ebola Virus

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

The lighter coloured grass is painted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2014 at 5:24pm
Originally posted by sham157 sham157 wrote:

Originally posted by ShayGivensBum ShayGivensBum wrote:

Originally posted by AntrimMan AntrimMan wrote:

Originally posted by AntrimMan AntrimMan wrote:

Ebola in Belfast? How can they tell the difference? 

Everyone will be avoiding you like the plague next week if they confirm this case haha

Again, how will you tell the difference? 

ye wha Confused
he means we always avoid him like the plague anyway......jeez you are blondeTongue

Are you sure? He said how can you tell the difference before I even commented tho. So confused.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2014 at 8:26am
{Insert facepalm image here} First he was commenting on Belfast people.....then himself.
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
AKA Sir Basil Butterpeas Esquire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2014 at 8:52am
On fire SGB
ShayGivensBum View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

The lighter coloured grass is painted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2014 at 6:46pm
Huh? His comment makes no sense. I said if its a confirmed case then everyone will avoid him like the plague and then he said how will you know the difference. The difference in what like? If the doc says someone in Belfast has Ebola, thats the difference. Jaysus some of you need to go back to school. 
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2014 at 7:48pm
My sister has been living in Freetown in Sierra Leone the last 3 years and works for Concern. The auld pair are worried sick about her but it's what she loves doing. She came home for a few months but went back when this broke out. The auld boy has had two bypass operations on the ticker so it's not going to him much good. Half of me is pissed off with her and half of me is happy/proud she's doing this.

Hopefully they'll eradicate it asap.

Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2014 at 7:31am

Huh? His comment makes no sense. I said if its a confirmed case then everyone will avoid him like the plague and then he said how will you know the difference. The difference in what like? If the doc says someone in Belfast has Ebola, thats the difference. Jaysus some of you need to go back to school. 
LOLLOLLOL just not getting it at all
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2014 at 7:41pm
First ever confirmed UK case in Glasgow an hour ago.

Health worker who travelled to Sierra Leone. Only travelled back to the UK last night but took a 2nd plane from Heathrow to Glasgow on returning

Edited by coyne - 29 Dec 2014 at 7:47pm
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2020 at 5:53pm
Originally posted by seanyshuffler seanyshuffler wrote:

What do people think, is this the virus to wipe us all out?

I see the World Bank have pledged $200m do fight the outbreak.

Might be worthwhile buying some shares in Mapp Biopharmaceutical or Tekirma.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101892335#.

I watched Contagion last night and it was scary how real it was and that was made 9 years ago.

Found this interesting thread on here.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic