You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Eamon Dunphy's use of incorrect information

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
Author
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bundy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2013 at 10:05pm
Dunphy has been slating John O'Shea for years. He said he was on the poorest players at the entire European Championships. Yet Dunphy said he would have made a difference the other night? 

How?

The defence made virtually no mistakes at all apart from Kelly caught badly for the 2nd goal. Clarke didn't put a foot wrong all night, yet O'Shea would have made a difference? Dunphy is really beginning to annoy me, he just rambles on & contradicts himself from week to week on the TV. As entertaining & all as he is, he's a spoofer of the highest order - & a spiteful one at that.
Sponsored Links

Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2013 at 10:39pm
Originally posted by Eamon Numpty Eamon Numpty wrote:

Coming to a cinema near you soon....

From the makers of The Exorcist and The Shining comes the latest horror that will make you scared to your core ,Lock your doors, keep the lights on because on Tuesday night you're in for a fright night muwahahahaaa....

LOL
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2013 at 11:39pm
Originally posted by bundy bundy wrote:

Dunphy has been slating John O'Shea for years. He said he was on the poorest players at the entire European Championships. Yet Dunphy said he would have made a difference the other night? 

How?

The defence made virtually no mistakes at all apart from Kelly caught badly for the 2nd goal. Clarke didn't put a foot wrong all night, yet O'Shea would have made a difference? Dunphy is really beginning to annoy me, he just rambles on & contradicts himself from week to week on the TV. As entertaining & all as he is, he's a spoofer of the highest order - & a spiteful one at that.

Kelly was caught out of position for the third goal.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Lenny82 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2013 at 12:18am
He was up attacking our corner and the German's broke. Can't really blame Kelly for that one. It was Gibson's fault if anyone's!
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2013 at 10:03pm
Just called King a bully
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
tribalarmy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2013 at 10:04pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Just called King a bully

Who's he bullying?
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2013 at 10:07pm
Need bill there to keep dunphy in his place.
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2013 at 10:09pm
Interviews and panel more entertaining than the game.
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2013 at 10:14pm
Eamo interrogating Maloney was focking triffic TV
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
theheff1989 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
My name badge won a prize

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theheff1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2013 at 10:22pm
Dunphy is a bitter old twat. Who needs to have a good look at himself.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2013 at 10:30pm
They dont like a bit back at them the aul boys on RTE, give it but cant take it

It was obvious Kings "comedy show" comments on Friday night annoyed them. Then they start saying none of their abuse to Trapattoni was ever personal and he had class and could deal with it. What bollocks. It was a witchunt against the man for the last 3 or 4 years which turned very personal if u ask me

Spouting sh*te about Declan Kidney and Joe Brolly then that clown Dunphy LOL

Did anyone hear Dunphy before they went to the interview with King, was saying Trapattoni's reign was a wasteful 5 years and the players are a credit and have been magnificent. 
Just repeat that bit in bold there to yourself. 
Magnificent? Its been the worst campagin in my lifetime. Not a single one of them has been magnificent in the slightest. 

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 15 Oct 2013 at 10:32pm
Doyler1993 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doyler1993 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2013 at 12:29am
This lad is the biggest hypocrite. He was all praise for trapattoni when he took over and for the first two campaigns when we competed and qualified and tonight said that the last 5 years was a waste. He was all against mccarthy after saipan and was the driving force behind him getting sacked and now wants him back. Tonight said that king was a bully and i dont think he has to look further than himself for that. He also said tonight that he doesnt denigrate players, i dont know one player over the last 10 years that hasnt come under dunphys abuse in some form.
Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2013 at 12:36am
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Just called King a bully

The hypocrisy of that statement alone was staggering.
Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
depechemode View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote depechemode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2013 at 1:09am
Originally posted by Doyler1993 Doyler1993 wrote:

This lad is the biggest hypocrite. He was all praise for trapattoni when he took over and for the first two campaigns when we competed and qualified and tonight said that the last 5 years was a waste. He was all against mccarthy after saipan and was the driving force behind him getting sacked and now wants him back. Tonight said that king was a bully and i dont think he has to look further than himself for that. He also said tonight that he doesnt denigrate players, i dont know one player over the last 10 years that hasnt come under dunphys abuse in some form.

Hit the nail on the head there. All true.
Anybody remember the abuse he gave McCarthy as a player never mind as a manager.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2013 at 1:20am
He has been doing it for years and ever few years a new generation follow his every word as he expresses the views of the dissafisfied until they realise he takes rubbish and a new bacth come long. Does it mean he is always wrong no. But this is a man who has flip flopped more times than the entire cast of Home and Away.

His current views of Keane and Mccarthy are comical.
AKA pedantic kunt
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2013 at 8:33am
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

But this is a man who has flip flopped more times than the entire cast of Home and Away. 

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLcouldnt agree more LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2013 at 8:59am
No credible or insightful opinion anymore. Utter gobsh*te.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2013 at 9:01am
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

But this is a man who has flip flopped more times than the entire cast of Home and Away. 

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLcouldnt agree more LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Brilliant alright
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
  Share Topic