5 [18.52%]
7 [25.93%]
4 [14.81%]
1 [3.70%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2016 at 6:54pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

any decent links? Eir sports are bastards to get a stream off.
Theres also a live link on the live football thread on the ROTW section on here which will hopefully work.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Sponsored Links

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2016 at 7:04pm
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

any decent links? Eir sports are bastards to get a stream off.
Its on RTE bud.
Is it? Either way I am still not finding it.
PanteirA View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2016 at 7:06pm
Maguire to see City win it by one. Looks like a great atmosphere there.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2016 at 7:12pm
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2016 at 7:16pm
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
roverstillidie View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2016 at 7:20pm
First domestic non Rovers game I have really looked forward to in years
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2016 at 7:25pm
Who decided Croly would be a good pundit? I am going to have to mute it if he keeps going.
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2016 at 7:52pm
Goodness 2-0 up and it had to be Horgan with MON in the stands 
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2016 at 7:55pm
Horgan the difference so far, although McNulty had another dodgy one for the first. I cannot see how City get back into it, Maguire has had little opportunity and Dundalk will always be dangerous on the break. 
rolo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2016 at 7:56pm
has to be in the next squad. Second goal was class
"I'm off to see the Queen tomorrow too, don't forget that"
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2016 at 8:33pm
Originally posted by rolo rolo wrote:

has to be in the next squad. Second goal was class
He has stepped up big time
George Zip View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote George Zip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2016 at 8:38pm
Great atmosphere in Oriel, p*sses all over most games at Lansdowne.
"You can shove your five grand up your h*le"
"Tell them to get out there and give it all they got and win just one for the Zipper. I don't know where I'll be then, Doc," he said, "but I won't smell too good, that's for sure."
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2016 at 8:59pm
Great game, huge win.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2016 at 9:24pm
Fair play to Dundalk, bounced back well from Saturday and they deserved the win. It was a decent game, full of effort and commitment and I have to say the better team won. City looked better in the second half, O'Sullivan made a difference but it wasn't enough. Credit to them on the atmosphere as well, was excellent and added to the occasion. I think that is the league, City have to win 5 games and still hope for a break, just can't see it.

Special mention for RTE, I was glad to find a stream after a while of looking but the whole production was awful. The kick-off time, Peter Collins in the studio would suck the life out of any event. Who decided that Croly should be in the commentary box while Kerr was in the studio? Croly sounded like he was watching paint dry, in fairness though he gets full marks for pointing out the obvious. Also, I like Tony O'Donoghue, he is a decent fella and does a good job, but who gets him to talk to the benches in the middle of the game? This is something that has irked me for a while, so disrespectful. Stuey Byrne is a **** too, always has been, always will be.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2016 at 9:26pm
That should be the title but you never know with Dundalk's tiredness in the run in
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Twoinarow View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twoinarow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2016 at 9:28pm
Originally posted by roverstillidie roverstillidie wrote:

Cawk by one in a controversial game that has Dundalk whinging for years and starts the unravelling of their short lived empire

The Empire is staying!

2 in a row and we won it in Tallaght
Simba View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2016 at 11:52pm
Despite having backed Cork to win the league a few months ago, I'm not too disappointed with that result tonight. Have a lot of time for Stephen Kenny whereas the complete opposite could be said about John Caulfield. Much the better team overall tonight too.
Mr.Mojo Risin' View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

pray for Mojo!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr.Mojo Risin' Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2016 at 12:19am
Was a good game, great win for Dundalk. Horgan brilliant again. Should go on and win it now, but some tricky games still to come. Will head up to see them play Rovers on Friday. 

Whatever the outcome in the league, it'll hopefully be a great game between these two again in the cup final. 
Ahh heya!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic