You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dundalk FC Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 91>
Author
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Onyd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2017 at 1:16pm
Nothing from the Dundalk fans? That's queer considering they were queuing up to, and please excuse the pun, throw muck ar Rovers. Yet nowhere to be seen when it's rum news about the mess, apologies again, they make

Says a lot about their moral fibre.
Sponsored Links

Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2017 at 4:23pm
What would you like us to say?

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
The Jackal View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2017 at 6:26pm
Good good, I want to win the league at Bohs not watching the telly.
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2017 at 7:06pm
Tough watch that, absolutely shocking pitch, and people give out about ours!!

Quality finish at the end from McGrath.

MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2017 at 7:12pm
What's the verdict on the two ex Saints with Dundalk Shocco? McGrath and Hoare.
They both seemed to have a lot of potential but I thought Hoare was pretty rash and was never far away from a big mistake. McGrath is silky but is he a bit of a luxury player?
El Puto Amo
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2017 at 7:22pm
Undecided on them, McGrath has played a lot more, but mostly out right, good squad player but has a bit of work to do if he wants to be a regular.

Hoare has had long spells on the bench, has play a bit lately and done ok but there's def a mistake in him, he might get his chance next year if vemmulund leaves but I wouldn't fancy him and Gart's as first choice partnership

Edited by Shoco - 07 Oct 2017 at 7:23pm

Onyd View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Onyd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2017 at 9:42am
Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

Would be interested in your take on how you ended up signing a player with that sort of sword of Damocles hanging over him. Will Dundalk retain his services and if so can he train/receive remuneration?
Twoinarow View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twoinarow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2017 at 10:18am
Originally posted by Onyd Onyd wrote:

Would be interested in your take on how you ended up signing a player with that sort of sword of Damocles hanging over him. Will Dundalk retain his services and if so can he train/receive remuneration?

Kenny invited him to train with us, he impressed, we signed him! 
2 in a row and we won it in Tallaght
Onyd View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Onyd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2017 at 5:38pm
Originally posted by Twoinarow Twoinarow wrote:

Kenny invited him to train with us, he impressed, we signed him! 
Without due diligence?!? How alarming.

Edited by Onyd - 09 Oct 2017 at 5:38pm
AnCearrbhach View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnCearrbhach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2017 at 10:52pm
Here lads I'll just stick a recurring event in our calendars altogether
Aithníonn ciaróg ciaróg eile.
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2017 at 12:57am
Jesus just home, Cardiff last night, tallaght tonight, I f**king love live football!!

Deserved winners in the end, not always the best football at times but a thrilling game that RTÉ failed to cover.

Thought o donnell was class, good job he lasted the full game cos the injury list is just getting bigger and bigger!

Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2017 at 12:58am
Originally posted by AnCearrbhach AnCearrbhach wrote:

Here lads I'll just stick a recurring event in our calendars altogether

Ha it's got that feeling about it alright.

Another presidents cup match to look forward too! Would expect this one to be in oriel this time round

Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2017 at 1:00am

I have no idea if the club knew or not, I do not know if the club will continue to pay him or not

Onyd View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Onyd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2017 at 8:25am

Jesus just home, Cardiff last night, tallaght tonight, I f**king love live football!!

Deserved winners in the end, not always the best football at times but a thrilling game that RTÉ failed to cover.

Thought o donnell was class, good job he lasted the full game cos the injury list is just getting bigger and bigger!
Was a classic cup ding dong. Very little between those teams, with Cork limping in next year will be fascinating.
LenBrennan View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LenBrennan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2017 at 8:51am

Excuse my ignorance, can someone fill me in on this, please??
Twoinarow View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twoinarow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2017 at 11:23am

Was a classic cup ding dong. Very little between those teams, with Cork limping in next year will be fascinating.

Yeh your right, Just the 21 points behind Cork and 13 behind ourselves.

Your getting there Clap
2 in a row and we won it in Tallaght
gino_brazil View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gino_brazil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2017 at 12:14pm
Originally posted by Twoinarow Twoinarow wrote:

Yeh your right, Just the 21 points behind Cork and 13 behind ourselves.

Your getting there Clap

Dundalk have hammered us over the last few years. Last night was much closer and we are far more of a match for you. I wouldn't look at the league table because we were still bedding in a new team in the first round of games and had some really poor results. Next year I suspect the gap will be closer still, or maybe the gap will be the other way around.

Well done on the victory last night and good luck in the final mate.

oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2017 at 8:55pm
Codolences to the family and fellow dundalk fans on the death of robert mcloughlin, killed in a road accident at tbe weekend.RIP.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 91>
  Share Topic