You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dundalk fans in bray

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wheelo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dundalk fans in bray
    Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 7:52am
Lifted the below from the bohs mb - sick c****!!!

Guards apparently investigating it!!

Heres the link

Edited by Wheelo - 30 Jun 2011 at 3:38pm
"Not surprised you are anti foreigner in your so called Kip of a town when you don’t want a manager because he is Swedish and you want big Sam in charge" - a fine post from a fine ybig poster
Sponsored Links

McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 7:53am

Dead

Quey will have a few words on this i reckon.
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 7:59am

I heard it was Shamrock Rovers fans Angry

May i say whilst i am here that ive attended the Monday Bray games V Shamrock and Bohs (mate has a spare season ticket) and they both behaved themselves well. I post in the interest of fairness and balance Thumbs Up

Irish Times Fantasy 6 Nations

League Name: YBIG League
Password: YBIG
WindmillWarrior View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WindmillWarrior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 8:03am

it didn't even surprise me when I read about this. They are animals. All you have to do is look at "the shed" for any of their home games and you can see the sort of people we're talking about. Its been like that for as long as I've been going to the LOI as well.

Even Bohs fans are saying Dundalk fans are worse than Rovers - now thats saying a lot!!

Drogheda United FC
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 8:26am
Dundalk people Thumbs Down
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 8:31am
nothing new here ,they are a breed of their own  literally
MrFantastico View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrFantastico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 11:08am
dundalk fans are scum,i think its it in their nature,when i was up there in the lsc game earlier on in the season these two oulfellas were just shouting abuse at rovers fans the whole game,barely even watched the match,also their stewards are ugly pikey ****s
We hate princess diana, we hate elton john too, we hate orange bastards but rovers we love you.    KOH
TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 11:16am

Dundalk have a very decent clued in support but do have a small gang of teenagers that they seem to leave to their own devices hopefully they can try this carry on in Phibsboro or Tallaght in the near future and that will be the end of them

"The Football Grounds of Europe" about Dalymount that :- "You walk down lanes you'd expect to find a backstreet mechanic only to stumble onto a national stadium steeped in tradition and history"
Major Bill View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Major Bill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 12:21pm
Originally posted by TBWRA TBWRA wrote:

Dundalk have a very decent clued in support but do have a small gang of teenagers that they seem to leave to their own devices hopefully they can try this carry on in Phibsboro or Tallaght in the near future and that will be the end of them

They already came to blows in tallaght with the rovers support Casuals OuchShocked

Edited by Major Bill - 30 Jun 2011 at 12:33pm
Wheelo View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wheelo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 12:29pm

Are you for real? they've been filth ever since Ive been following the league (25 years now) - its not just teenagers acting the bo!!ox - filth of all ages - sure maxi was hardly a teenager when he visited the fai offices that day, was he Thumbs Down
"Not surprised you are anti foreigner in your so called Kip of a town when you don’t want a manager because he is Swedish and you want big Sam in charge" - a fine post from a fine ybig poster
TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 12:41pm
i ve never had any problems in Oriel apart from a few scufflesin the 90s when the shed was shared ,never caused any trouble in Dayler to be fair
"The Football Grounds of Europe" about Dalymount that :- "You walk down lanes you'd expect to find a backstreet mechanic only to stumble onto a national stadium steeped in tradition and history"
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by Wheelo Wheelo wrote:

Are you for real? they've been filth ever since Ive been following the league (25 years now) - its not just teenagers acting the bo!!ox - filth of all ages - sure maxi was hardly a teenager when he visited the fai offices that day, was he Thumbs Down

A bit off subject Wheelo, but that link in your signature is for a pic that has been removed, tried to have a nosey...sort it out there like a good manThumbs Up
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 12:49pm

i ve never had any problems in Oriel apart from a few scufflesin the 90s when the shed was shared ,never caused any trouble in Dayler to be fair

They don't act the bollix in our place eitherCool
roverstillidie View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 1:40pm

They were acting the bollocks in Tallaght village before the Setanta final. Didn't end well for them... Ouch

Dundalk have always had a few headbangers. They just rarely travel
Wheelo View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wheelo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by sham157 sham157 wrote:

Originally posted by Wheelo Wheelo wrote:

A bit off subject Wheelo, but that link in your signature is for a pic that has been removed, tried to have a nosey...sort it out there like a good manThumbs Up

Are ye sure?

EDIT: you were right - should be able to see it now

Edited by Wheelo - 30 Jun 2011 at 2:34pm
Wheelo View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wheelo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 2:29pm

Lucky you!

My mam and dad actually stopped going up to boriel about 15 years ago.

Only time i was EVER scared at a football match anywhere in the world was when i went up to see dundalk play rovers in the first division a few years ago and the dundalk fans went on the rampage afterwards (and not just a dozen or so, but a right number of them!)
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 3:09pm
let the gaurds do us a favour and deal with them if that is indeed what they were at

couple of drogs fans on orielweb absolutley creaming themselves about this!

Originally posted by roverstillidie roverstillidie wrote:

They were acting the bollocks in Tallaght village before the Setanta final. Didn't end well for them... Ouch

Dundalk have always had a few headbangers. They just rarely travel

i think you and me both (and everyone else) know who was acting the bollocks in tallaght, theres a reason dundalk fans dont travel to shams away

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
Wheelo View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wheelo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

couple of drogs fans on orielweb absolutley creaming themselves about this!

Really? I saw one drogheda fan post about it on borielweb, and he was fairly sympathetic to the rest of your support - am i missing other posts on in on borielweb?

Edited by Wheelo - 30 Jun 2011 at 3:35pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic