You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dublin Pubs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 303132
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2023 at 8:21pm
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

Originally posted by irelandfan irelandfan wrote:

Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

Handy that all saddos who bring animals to pubs for company can be in one place.

A targeted nuke strike needed.

You would love the Gravediggers

To be fair they have done some job pretending they sell the best pint in Ireland
Agreed. Overrated 
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2023 at 9:13pm

Handy that all saddos who bring animals to pubs for company can be in one place.

To be fair they have done some job pretending they sell the best pint in Ireland

I'd tend to agree now they are lovely pints but I've had better myself Tom Kennedys beside Vicar Street best for me in the city. 

Don't get me wrong, they are top quality pints, as good as you will get. But any pub worth its salt will serve the exact same. There is no magic formula. The pint in my bar out my back is the same. 
The guinness in the keg is the same for everyone. The gas pressure is regulated. 
Keeping your glasses clean is key
The Count never won the Young Scientist of the Year award. It still haunts him to this very day, FACT
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2023 at 9:21pm
Awful thirst on my now Beer

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2023 at 9:33pm

Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

He should be having a pint in each one of them.

Myself and BSM planned to do this 20 odd years ago, back when drink driving was a thing.
I would pick him and a few of the lads up in an Only Fools and Horses type Polo Fox and off we went every Saturday/Sunday afternoon.

Would do a pint in 3/4 pubs in a certain area. Novelty wore off after a few weekends 
Good timesLOL
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2023 at 12:27am

I'd tend to agree now they are lovely pints but I've had better myself Tom Kennedys beside Vicar Street best for me in the city. 

Don't get me wrong, they are top quality pints, as good as you will get. But any pub worth its salt will serve the exact same. There is no magic formula. The pint in my bar out my back is the same. 
The guinness in the keg is the same for everyone. The gas pressure is regulated. 
Keeping your glasses clean is key
what time tomorrow ****?
The Ham View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Ham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2023 at 10:10pm
Guinness is perhaps one of the most homogenised products in the world. Add that to the fact that there is countless "Quality Control" vans on the road and Diageo literally pay pubs to ensure their taps are maintained, it beggars belief that people still think there are good/bad pints nowadays. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 303132
  Share Topic