You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dublin Gangland Attacks

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 41>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2016 at 7:33pm
Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

Crazy stuff. It's not something we have seen in Ireland since the republican/loyalist groups during the Troubles.

I reckon they were foreign guns for hire. These groups are involved in all sorts of dealings with Cartels and other gangs. They'll skip out of the Country and never be seen again.
not sure if you're being serious but these lads spoke with Dublin accents. kinihans hit man is dead and his son wounded. a certain notorious irish individual in Spain whose nephew was popped out there last year ordered the hit.

Expect this to escalate.

Cheers for clearing that up. I'm watching too many films.
Hickster74 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hickster74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2016 at 9:09pm
A hit at the boxing was predicted by the gardai themselves???

http://www.irishexaminer.com/ireland/gardai-predict-retaliation-over-gary-hutch-murder-355985.html

"Perhaps the reason that they did not consider the worst, was because discussion of such cases would have cast suspicion on the planner as being a "saboteur". Paranoia was rampant throughout."
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2016 at 9:27pm
Originally posted by Hickster74 Hickster74 wrote:

A hit at the boxing was predicted by the gardai themselves???

http://www.irishexaminer.com/ireland/gardai-predict-retaliation-over-gary-hutch-murder-355985.html

You expect hits in boxing, just nothing of that calibre.
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hickster74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2016 at 9:33pm
Out of hand alright..
"Perhaps the reason that they did not consider the worst, was because discussion of such cases would have cast suspicion on the planner as being a "saboteur". Paranoia was rampant throughout."
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2016 at 9:44pm
They are changing the name of the hotel to the Emergency Hotel
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Bitored View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bitored Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2016 at 9:53pm
No problem with these scum killing each other. You live by the sword you die by the sword it.
It's how brazen they were to do this in such a public area with so many innocent bystanders and in broad day light that gets me.

Edited by Bitored - 05 Feb 2016 at 9:54pm
I won the Player of the Century award thanks to the people.Pele was second.He also came second behind Aryton Senna as Brazil's greatest sportsman.The award FIFA gave Pele isn't worth sh*t - Maradona
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hickster74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2016 at 9:56pm
They'll regret not waiting in the carpark when the crackdown starts..
Guest View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2016 at 11:39pm
The journalist giving the interview on the news looked badly shaken, i don't think i would have been able for it.
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2016 at 12:08am
Originally posted by Guest Guest wrote:

The journalist giving the interview on the news looked badly shaken, i don't think i would have been able for it.

I would have needed a change of pants first.
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2016 at 1:04am
You expect "shots fired" at any weigh in but this is nuts
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2016 at 10:06am
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2016 at 12:33pm
Pity the other 2 coonts are not dead also
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2016 at 12:39pm
Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

My parents stayed in that hotel last night and just left a couple of hours beforehand.

The auld lad said he noticed there were a few lads in tracksuits waiting ourstide the place when they were leaving.

Thank feck they weren't caught up in that.

Facking hell. And I'm sure that if they left later they probably would have went into the weigh-in just to see what was going on.

The shooters were dressed as Gardai or had Gardai looking clothes.

I wouldn't mind but the auld lad has a dodgy ticker (2 operations on it) and would have had a bad shock even witnessing anything like that never mind being potentially hurt. Anyway glad they were checked out by then. 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
greenforever View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2016 at 12:39pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

and the c unts that performed the hit aswell

Edited by greenforever - 06 Feb 2016 at 12:39pm
I know nothing :-)
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2016 at 12:41pm
Have AK-47s ever been used in gangland shootings. I know they would be in paramilitary ones but I don't think I've ever heard of them used in gangland hits tbh.

I also wouldn't be posting that picture up on my twitter or facebook with my name on it. ConfusedI'd show it anonymously to the guards. feck that  
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2016 at 12:52pm

👍

None of the Kinihans were hit either 👎
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2016 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by greenforever greenforever wrote:

and the c unts that performed the hit aswell
They will pay the price eventually and good riddance
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2016 at 12:56pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

👍

None of the Kinihans were hit either 👎
Believe me they will be and shortly
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 41>
  Share Topic