You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Drugs in Sport

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3536373839 44>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2018 at 11:00am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

I always read UCDFAN's posts in a voice that could be best described as Hawking's speech generation device after somebody has spilled coffee on it.

LOL
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2018 at 11:02am
Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

Without doubt the Russians are doping at the World Cup.

Their running averages are far beyond that of any other team that has played through the tournament. It's actually a joke knowing full well they are blatantly cheating and no doubt being helped along by FIFA who are hiding it on their behalf.

sure drugs don't make you a better footballer

Sure they don't make you a better cyclist either
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2018 at 11:04am
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2018 at 11:05am
LOL
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2018 at 11:06am
LOL
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

eboue16 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eboue16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2018 at 12:09pm
"He f**ked me over and my attitude is an eye for an eye."
Roy Keane
Talking about Alf Inge Haaland tackle
UCDFAN View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UCDFAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2018 at 12:43pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

You accused people who were raising those queries that they were doing so solely because the players were Russian. Which they weren't 

So that wasn't accusing people of Racism, which you've accused me of. In the meantime you are trying to find out my origin.

I kept referring back to the source material of a spreadsheet on partial information used to raise accusations and suspicions. I questioned the relevance and motivation of the source material.

If posters wanted to defend that material so be it, but I kept mentioning the source material.

www.ucdsupporters.ie
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2018 at 12:47pm
Yes it is when your making accusations that they were being singled out because of where they were from  

bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2018 at 1:07pm
UCD fan, how else would you like the data of which team has clocked up the most miles at the World Cup to be displayed?
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2018 at 1:18pm
Originally posted by UCDFAN UCDFAN wrote:

I kept referring back to the source material of a spreadsheet on partial information used to raise accusations and suspicions. I questioned the relevance and motivation of the source material.

If posters wanted to defend that material so be it, but I kept mentioning the source material.
"There are three kinds of lies - Lies, Damned Lies and Statistics"

"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2018 at 8:34pm
so Ryan Lochte is now as big a dope as Samir Nasri.

Posted a picture of himself on social media receiving an IV transfusion.

When investigated it was found that it was more than the legal limit and had no TUE for it.

The reality is, it just shows you how easy it is to dope and get away with it as long as you don't put pics of yourself all over the internet 

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
TonyNotJack View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyNotJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2018 at 9:00pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2018 at 12:43pm
I see Nasri's ban has been extended after appeal.
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2018 at 11:02pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

I see Nasri's ban has been extended after appeal.

A total scapegoat, though completely his own fault for being that much of an idiot. If the anti doping authorities had caught 6 or 7 at the same time, or were catching lads regularly, he would be back playing football now. They don't really want to catch anyone, far too much money involved, so they have a lax doping regime similar to a lot of other sports (rugby, tennis). 

Anyone they do catch (even if Nasri more or less caught himself)- they make an example of, to show how ''serious'' they are about the whole subject, while in reality, they are nothing of the sort. 

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2018 at 11:21pm
That certainly seems to be the case here.
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2018 at 7:29am
Sky Sports pulling out of sponsoring Team Sky. 10 years of funding a chemist would take its toll on any company. Surprised it took this long. 
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2018 at 10:33am
Made Lance and co. look like amateursClap
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2018 at 10:45am
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Made Lance and co. look like amateursClap
Fact. When it all comes out it will make Armstrong look like he tested positive for Skittles. 
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3536373839 44>
  Share Topic