You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Do's and don'ts in Poland

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2012 at 8:42pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Dont... Go off with any polish girl that comes up to you, major scam out there, happened to a few mates, got stung buying them e100 odd drinks, was hilarious for everyone else though

So what happened they bought the birds drinks for the night but then they f**ked off on the lads?
Pretty sure the good looking women in Ireland get up to this as well
Sponsored Links

SteviesGranny View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteviesGranny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2012 at 8:43pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Dont... Go off with any polish girl that comes up to you, major scam out there, happened to a few mates, got stung buying them e100 odd drinks, was hilarious for everyone else though

So what happened they bought the birds drinks for the night but then they f**ked off on the lads?

Sounds like an average night out in Dublin
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2012 at 8:49pm
DO smash a cream pie into Counts/Gerks face at some stage
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Peter J. Russellroff View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter J. Russellroff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2012 at 8:52pm

When i was a young fella in my pomp, i got talking to this young wan in a fine North Dublin establishment full of boggers. Average enough looking country girl who looked good in the dim lighting but you could tell she thought she was a model. Chatting away for a few minutes but when i got her a drink she turned her back & walked off with it. I was in disbelief so chased after her,turned her around & grabbed the drink from her sinking it in process. The look of disgust on her face was priceless..... She was what i call a typical Irish girl.

Edited by Peter J. Russellroff - 28 Mar 2012 at 8:54pm
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2012 at 8:53pm

They bring you to a pub and ask you to buy then a drink, when you get the bill its about e100 a drink, refuse to pay and some heavies will look after you, including carrying you to an atm of needs be, lads get stung for hundreds on it, massive scam in krakow at least
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2012 at 8:58pm
Originally posted by Boston Hoop Boston Hoop wrote:

Well I'll be wearing my Rovers or Ireland jersey...
This is allowed as it is green and an Irish club.

Might I had Dont wear BogBall jerseys to that list ?
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2012 at 8:59pm
Even in ireland lads if a girl like ya they like ya.you dont need to be buying them drinks.i made that mistake a rake of times and looked like a right tit.one of my mates is a right cheeky **** with women and it works 9 times out of ten for him for acting the bollox.
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Guf10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
...fond of the jar.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guf10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2012 at 9:00pm

They bring you to a pub and ask you to buy then a drink, when you get the bill its about e100 a drink, refuse to pay and some heavies will look after you, including carrying you to an atm of needs be, lads get stung for hundreds on it, massive scam in krakow at least

Jaysis what drink costs 100 quid, you would wana be stupid to spending 100 quid on drinks for some bird you just met!
2 in a row, 2 in a row, 2 in a row

MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2012 at 9:01pm
DO:

Wear a Mayo jersey every day Ireland aren't playing
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2012 at 9:03pm
Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

I would second that

Unfortunately, some of the boggers on here can't help wearing their guinness stained jersey, complete with wrangler jeans and black shoes while eating tayto
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2012 at 9:04pm

Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

DO:

Wear a Mayo jersey every day Ireland aren't playing

LOL  ill have my white mayo away from 2002 with the stauntons intersport sponsored jersey on with me over there. i love that jersey Thumbs Up 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2012 at 9:04pm
Originally posted by Guf10 Guf10 wrote:

Jaysis what drink costs 100 quid, you would wana be stupid to spending 100 quid on drinks for some bird you just met!

Think that's the point Guf. They pub are in on it. They charge you 100 quid for the drink and if you don't pay they set the heavies on you. So don't go to any pub a polski tries to bring you in toget a drink
harry View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2012 at 9:11pm
Originally posted by Guf10 Guf10 wrote:

Do:
    -Some Polish Women
Tongue
walsheman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote walsheman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2012 at 10:18pm
Dont

Let Erimus near the Polish Vodka,Irish vodka f**ks him up enough
Going To The Euro's,Poland and Ukraine 2012 HO HO!!!!

twitter.......@walsheman

walsheman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote walsheman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2012 at 10:19pm
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

I would second that

Unfortunately, some of the boggers on here can't help wearing their guinness stained jersey, complete with wrangler jeans and black shoes while eating tayto

dont forget the white socks to go with the black shoes
Going To The Euro's,Poland and Ukraine 2012 HO HO!!!!

twitter.......@walsheman

GreenTribe View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Please Count, can I be a Mod?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenTribe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2012 at 10:21pm
Polish vodka and apple juice and dash of cinnamon
I am serious. And don't call me Shirley.
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2012 at 11:15pm
Do - lose your voice the 3 days between games

Don't - do a throw in Delap and fall asleep in tye hotel for any of the games
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2012 at 11:49pm
Don't forget to bring a towel
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
  Share Topic