Dogging

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conor Messi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2012 at 8:09pm

Took the wife dogging last night....NEVER EVER AGAIN....
by the time she finished parking the car everyone else had f**kED OFF.
Clap LOL love it!

EDIT: The joke that is, not dogging!

Edited by Conor Messi - 08 Feb 2012 at 8:10pm
@MessiConor
Hasta La Victoria Siempre
Metal Paul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metal Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2012 at 8:58pm

Took the wife dogging last night....NEVER EVER AGAIN....
by the time she finished parking the car everyone else had f**kED OFF.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2012 at 9:11pm
Tv3 doing one of their top class documentaries on Dogging Thumbs Up

Black Knee Stevie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Black Knee Stevie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2012 at 9:46pm
Originally posted by Rostrevor Fan Rostrevor Fan wrote:

Found the web-site the Sunday World exposed -

Only 19 places around Tyrone Cry

Behind Manor Court, Tyrone

"Take lane up past nursing home n pretty much newhere round der x"......Classy!

Spotted some gam I know signed up thereLOL  Complete cockfest.

It is not just a simple game, it is a weapon of the revolution

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2012 at 6:54am

So that's what Dogging is all about , jezzzzzzz you would have to wash the car after ...... Oh I mean the outside of it Embarrassed

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2012 at 8:11am
were not living we all need to start dogging
Nnamdi Asomugha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nnamdi Asomugha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2012 at 8:52pm
Heard the B and Q car park in Liffey Valley is another dogging spot. Have never done it myself, but whatever floats your boat I suppose.
dotts101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dotts101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2012 at 1:16am
Originally posted by Nnamdi Asomugha Nnamdi Asomugha wrote:

Heard the B and Q car park in Liffey Valley is another dogging spot. Have never done it myself, but whatever floats your boat I suppose.

funny man spud arent we!!!!!

Ill be seeing lauren there soon!!!!
Rostrevor Fan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rostrevor Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2012 at 11:12am
Originally posted by Nnamdi Asomugha Nnamdi Asomugha wrote:

Not quite a dogging spot more Do It Yourself Wink

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2012 at 12:29pm
Its not dogging but one of my mates came back from london last week and told me he was polluted drunk one night, met this one and went back to this ones place and these two lads were there so after an eu referendum they all just agreed to a threesome.trust me this lad i know would do anything, he s no moral compass. anyway what made me laugh was while he was ploughing your one from behind, the two lads were at the other end wanted to swap and my friend goes in his buffer mayo accent " ah no lads ye stay at that end, im not stirring another mans porridge"

Edited by irishmufc - 25 May 2012 at 12:31pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2012 at 12:39pm

Its not dogging but one of my mates came back from london last week and told me he was polluted drunk one night, met this one and went back to this ones place and these two lads were there so after an eu referendum they all just agreed to a threesome.trust me this lad i know would do anything, he s no moral compass. anyway what made me laugh was while he was ploughing your one from behind, the two lads were at the other end wanted to swap and my friend goes in his buffer mayo accent " ah no lads ye stay at that end, im not stirring another mans porridge"
What did the bird do while the 3 lads had the threesomeConfused.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2012 at 12:47pm

What did the bird do while the 3 lads had the threesomeConfused.

good spot rossieman. sorry it was a foursome.there was definitely 2 other lads
Hoosay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hoosay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2012 at 1:34pm

So he's got two holes his end and they've got wan between the two of them their end, but he wouldn't let them have a go on the spare hole? Typical Mayoman. LOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2012 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by Hoosay Hoosay wrote:

So he's got two holes his end and they've got wan between the two of them their end, but he wouldn't let them have a go on the spare hole? Typical Mayoman. LOL

He ll get a laugh out of that comment hoosay as he s always calling me a tight cxxt not buying drink for him, ill just reply at least im not a selfish fcuker in a foursome
thing is he s 6 foot 5 (his height that is) so the two lads werent gonna argue with him

Edited by irishmufc - 25 May 2012 at 1:50pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2012 at 3:37pm

He ll get a laugh out of that comment hoosay as he s always calling me a tight cxxt not buying drink for him, ill just reply at least im not a selfish fcuker in a foursome
thing is he s 6 foot 5 (his height that is) so the two lads werent gonna argue with him

Was that not a foursome he had, no ? 1 girl 3 blokes ? Jaysus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2012 at 3:46pm

6 baller Ouch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2012 at 4:02pm

6 baller Ouch

Ouch Cry
Hoosay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hoosay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2013 at 12:35pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>