You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dogging

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conor Messi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2012 at 8:09pm
Originally posted by The Q Man The Q Man wrote:

Took the wife dogging last night....NEVER EVER AGAIN....
by the time she finished parking the car everyone else had f**kED OFF.
Clap LOL love it!

EDIT: The joke that is, not dogging!

Edited by Conor Messi - 08 Feb 2012 at 8:10pm
@MessiConor
Hasta La Victoria Siempre
Metal Paul View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
The Dude

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metal Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2012 at 8:58pm
Originally posted by The Q Man The Q Man wrote:

Took the wife dogging last night....NEVER EVER AGAIN....
by the time she finished parking the car everyone else had f**kED OFF.
"There are no chicks with dicks Johnny, just guys with tits."
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2012 at 9:11pm
Tv3 doing one of their top class documentaries on Dogging Thumbs Up
Irish Times Fantasy 6 Nations

League Name: YBIG League
Password: YBIG
Black Knee Stevie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Black Knee Stevie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2012 at 9:46pm
Originally posted by Rostrevor Fan Rostrevor Fan wrote:

Found the web-site the Sunday World exposed -

Only 19 places around Tyrone Cry

Behind Manor Court, Tyrone

"Take lane up past nursing home n pretty much newhere round der x"......Classy!

Spotted some gam I know signed up thereLOL  Complete cockfest.

It is not just a simple game, it is a weapon of the revolution
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2012 at 6:54am

So that's what Dogging is all about , jezzzzzzz you would have to wash the car after ...... Oh I mean the outside of it Embarrassed

Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2012 at 8:11am
were not living we all need to start dogging
Nnamdi Asomugha View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nnamdi Asomugha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2012 at 8:52pm
Heard the B and Q car park in Liffey Valley is another dogging spot. Have never done it myself, but whatever floats your boat I suppose.
dotts101 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dotts101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2012 at 1:16am
Originally posted by Nnamdi Asomugha Nnamdi Asomugha wrote:

Heard the B and Q car park in Liffey Valley is another dogging spot. Have never done it myself, but whatever floats your boat I suppose.

funny man spud arent we!!!!!

Ill be seeing lauren there soon!!!!
Rostrevor Fan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rostrevor Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2012 at 11:12am
Originally posted by Nnamdi Asomugha Nnamdi Asomugha wrote:

Not quite a dogging spot more Do It Yourself Wink
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2012 at 12:29pm
Its not dogging but one of my mates came back from london last week and told me he was polluted drunk one night, met this one and went back to this ones place and these two lads were there so after an eu referendum they all just agreed to a threesome.trust me this lad i know would do anything, he s no moral compass. anyway what made me laugh was while he was ploughing your one from behind, the two lads were at the other end wanted to swap and my friend goes in his buffer mayo accent " ah no lads ye stay at that end, im not stirring another mans porridge"

Edited by irishmufc - 25 May 2012 at 12:31pm
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2012 at 12:39pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Its not dogging but one of my mates came back from london last week and told me he was polluted drunk one night, met this one and went back to this ones place and these two lads were there so after an eu referendum they all just agreed to a threesome.trust me this lad i know would do anything, he s no moral compass. anyway what made me laugh was while he was ploughing your one from behind, the two lads were at the other end wanted to swap and my friend goes in his buffer mayo accent " ah no lads ye stay at that end, im not stirring another mans porridge"
What did the bird do while the 3 lads had the threesomeConfused.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2012 at 12:47pm
Originally posted by rossieman rossieman wrote:

What did the bird do while the 3 lads had the threesomeConfused.

good spot rossieman. sorry it was a foursome.there was definitely 2 other lads
Hoosay View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hoosay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2012 at 1:34pm

So he's got two holes his end and they've got wan between the two of them their end, but he wouldn't let them have a go on the spare hole? Typical Mayoman. LOL

irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2012 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by Hoosay Hoosay wrote:

So he's got two holes his end and they've got wan between the two of them their end, but he wouldn't let them have a go on the spare hole? Typical Mayoman. LOL

He ll get a laugh out of that comment hoosay as he s always calling me a tight cxxt not buying drink for him, ill just reply at least im not a selfish fcuker in a foursome
thing is he s 6 foot 5 (his height that is) so the two lads werent gonna argue with him

Edited by irishmufc - 25 May 2012 at 1:50pm
ShayGivensBum View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

The lighter coloured grass is painted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2012 at 3:37pm

He ll get a laugh out of that comment hoosay as he s always calling me a tight cxxt not buying drink for him, ill just reply at least im not a selfish fcuker in a foursome
thing is he s 6 foot 5 (his height that is) so the two lads werent gonna argue with him

Was that not a foursome he had, no ? 1 girl 3 blokes ? Jaysus
Vivakenbarlow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2012 at 3:46pm
Originally posted by ShayGivensBum ShayGivensBum wrote:

6 baller Ouch
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it
ShayGivensBum View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

The lighter coloured grass is painted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2012 at 4:02pm
Originally posted by Vivakenbarlow Vivakenbarlow wrote:

Originally posted by ShayGivensBum ShayGivensBum wrote:

6 baller Ouch

Ouch Cry
Hoosay View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hoosay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2013 at 12:35pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic