You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dogging

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2012 at 4:09pm
Think it's couples having sex with people looking at them and also swapping partners. Was a piece in the Echo a couple of years ago that B&Q car park in Tallaght was rife for dogging. The signal that your up for it is the flash of the lights apparently
packiesglove View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote packiesglove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2012 at 4:10pm
Q mart for Q man then, I've seen ya Q in the trolley, making out its your motor 
When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't worry give a whistle....
Rostrevor Fan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rostrevor Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2012 at 4:11pm
SGB- If your headlights are as good as those in your signature picture You'll be able to see everything going on Wink 
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2012 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by ShayGivensBum ShayGivensBum wrote:

According to that article in the Sunday world there is gay dogging sites. Watch out for that quey.

Do people stand at the windows of the car and have a good aul look or do they do it from a distance like ?

Viewpoints on the list only a few mins from my house. When I get home in the summer I'm going up there to see if this really happens. Find it very hard to believe
there is coded  signals lights left on , left off etc means you can watch or join in ,during the summer i watched an awful lot of uk dogging on xhamster, was always the husband on camera and his mrs sucking off three or four guys, sometimes they would double adapt and gang band , the husbands make excellent camera men as they never show the other doggers faces. I assume they bang each other when they get home and thats the husbands bag, watching his partner getting porked, just the way these cat roll. either way i shall not be invited into this wonderful and colourful world Cry as my only form of transport is

CryCryCryCry
packiesglove View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote packiesglove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2012 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by The Q Man The Q Man wrote:

According to that article in the Sunday world there is gay dogging sites. Watch out for that quey.

Do people stand at the windows of the car and have a good aul look or do they do it from a distance like ?

Viewpoints on the list only a few mins from my house. When I get home in the summer I'm going up there to see if this really happens. Find it very hard to believe
there is coded  signals lights left on , left off etc means you can watch or join in ,during the summer i watched an awful lot of uk dogging on xhamster, was always the husband on camera and his mrs sucking off three or four guys, sometimes they would double adapt and gang band , the husbands make excellent camera men as they never show the other doggers faces. I assume they bang each other when they get home and thats the husbands bag, watching his partner getting porked, just the way these cat roll. either way i shall not be invited into this wonderful and colourful world Cry as my only form of transport is

CryCryCryCry

not the only type of bike you ridden Big smile
When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't worry give a whistle....
erimus View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erimus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2012 at 4:14pm
The number of guests and robots has trebled since this topic was started

goddam voyeurs
This is our f**king country we're talking about - Keano

ROLL ON 2016
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rostrevor Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2012 at 4:14pm
Q - If you ring your bell you only want to watch - If you remove your saddle you are really up for it Wink
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2012 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Think it's couples having sex with people looking at them and also swapping partners. Was a piece in the Echo a couple of years ago that B&Q car park in Tallaght was rife for dogging. The signal that your up for it is the flash of the lights apparently

apparently
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2012 at 10:37am
Q, stick your flute up the exhaust pipe of some car that's full of doggers, that way you feel included and then with your flute blocking the exhaust pipe, THESE PERVERTS WILL DIE A HORRIBLE DEATH. Karma's a bitch. 
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
AKA Sir Basil Butterpeas Esquire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2012 at 10:53am
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Q, stick your flute up the exhaust pipe of some car that's full of doggers, that way you feel included and then with your flute blocking the exhaust pipe, THESE PERVERTS WILL DIE A HORRIBLE DEATH. Karma's a bitch. 

While it wouldn't be my thing and I struggle to understand it, they are grown adults and as long as everyone is aware of what it involves then let them off.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2012 at 10:58am
Originally posted by Clonbhoy Clonbhoy wrote:

While it wouldn't be my thing and I struggle to understand it, they are grown adults and as long as everyone is aware of what it involves then let them off.

Relax Clonboy I wasn't being serious pal Jaysus. LOL
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
AKA Sir Basil Butterpeas Esquire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2012 at 10:59am

Embarrassedoops
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2012 at 11:21am

Embarrassedoops

Thick Thread for you son. LOL
ShayGivensBum View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

The lighter coloured grass is painted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2012 at 2:04pm
Popular in Oz too so im told
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rostrevor Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2012 at 2:18pm
Be aware a mate of mine was up in court recently charged with dogging - The judge said to him how low can you stoop - he replied" chihauhau "  
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2012 at 6:28pm
Originally posted by Rostrevor Fan Rostrevor Fan wrote:

Be aware a mate of mine was up in court recently charged with dogging - The judge said to him how low can you stoop - he replied" chihauhau "  
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2012 at 8:00pm
Took the wife dogging last night....NEVER EVER AGAIN....
by the time she finished parking the car everyone else had f**kED OFF.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2012 at 8:06pm

Popular in Oz too so im told

Must better weather for starters.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic