You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dogging

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2012 at 3:14pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

What age would they be GD? Always thought it was a kind of swingers crowd that did it.

You could often see two or three car's parked up at one time depending one where you are as there are 3 or 4 dogging spots around. But its mainly people in their late teens & 20s , the car'S that are parked up is a dead giveaway in most case's like for argument sake if you came across a civic or a glanza it's more than likely going to be a young couple in it. Carlow is a small enough town , so everyone kind of know's eachother and it's not uncommon to come across people you may know which is brilliant LOL 

"The auld doggin spot at Milford" , just around the side of the bridge Thumbs Up

Edited by Green Devil - 31 Jan 2012 at 3:17pm
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
ShayGivensBum View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

The lighter coloured grass is painted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2012 at 3:15pm
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

Originally posted by ShayGivensBum ShayGivensBum wrote:

Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

The way you're asking Sasa sounds like you're looking for vital info before you go out to the local car park so you don't make a mistake

No I was just genuinely in shock when my boyfriend told me what it was, didn't believe him to be honest.

Imagine if you turned on the light in your car by accident and next minute you have some creep at your window with his lad out

LOL

Just roll down the window a little bit, tell him with a smile to stick it in and roll it back up!

Rostrevor Fan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rostrevor Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2012 at 3:16pm
Did the Sunday World not expose well known spots last year giving a web-page address where you can get details - found out that a park near me where I walk the dogsWink was a popular venueEmbarrassed now where did I leave that torch
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2012 at 3:18pm
Do you do this green devil ??
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rostrevor Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2012 at 3:19pm
Found the web-site the Sunday World exposed -
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2012 at 3:21pm

No sadly at the tender age of 23 i still haven't managed to lose my virginity Cry I'm just a keen observer , i'd be like a bird watcher but in dogging term's!
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2012 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

No sadly at the tender age of 23 i still haven't managed to lose my virginity Cry I'm just a keen observer , i'd be like a bird watcher but in dogging term's!

23 Jesus - sorry but hate that

Go out there and start switching the lights on and off in your car it's bound to happen sometime. Failing that leeson streets your only answer
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2012 at 3:30pm
Become an alter boy. You wont have to wait long.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
The Saint View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Saint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2012 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Has anyone ever participated in this?
Like can you just pop down the local park and expect a blow job off some munter?

I know in Dollymount beach they use to do something similar.

I heard howth is well known for it.
Did you not come across back in your days of building bonfires up there?
FAIlure

Good shot, lovely ............ oh good jaysus
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2012 at 3:32pm

Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

23 Jesus - sorry but hate that

Go out there and start switching the lights on and off in your car it's bound to happen sometime. Failing that leeson streets your only answer

It was a joke i swear LOL

I can see myself taking a long detour after training tonight , just hope my battery has enough power to send all these light signals it could take a while LOL

Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2012 at 3:36pm
If a window is fully rolled down it means the couple in the car are open to participants

There is supposed to be a bit of dogging at Killiney Hill. I must pop up one night.
Irish Times Fantasy 6 Nations

League Name: YBIG League
Password: YBIG
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rostrevor Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2012 at 3:38pm
What does it mean if you have a cabriolet Smile
erimus View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erimus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2012 at 3:44pm
LOLFunniest thing on here in years this thread
This is our f**king country we're talking about - Keano

ROLL ON 2016
soccerc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soccerc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2012 at 3:46pm
What about Bitching?
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rostrevor Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2012 at 3:47pm
Originally posted by soccerc soccerc wrote:

What about Bitching?

LOLLOL
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2012 at 3:48pm
Originally posted by soccerc soccerc wrote:

What about Bitching?

That's lesbians 

Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2012 at 3:53pm
Q Mart carpark,Mell,Drogheda

One of the reasons I actually thought about driving lessons, be nice to turn up of a saturday night, worse case scenario would be slapping the stomach off your self watching some maverick getting his weasel greased
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2012 at 4:03pm
According to that article in the Sunday world there is gay dogging sites. Watch out for that quey.

Do people stand at the windows of the car and have a good aul look or do they do it from a distance like ?

Viewpoints on the list only a few mins from my house. When I get home in the summer I'm going up there to see if this really happens. Find it very hard to believe
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic