You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dogging

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

The lighter coloured grass is painted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dogging
    Posted: 31 Jan 2012 at 2:35pm
Only found out what this actually means the other day. Is it actually true do people really go to car parks and turn their lights on in the hope they get the ride
Vivakenbarlow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2012 at 2:39pm
Was in seville couple of years ago at the valencia game- went back to the hotel that night and the car park was full of people dogging- fooking gas it was needless to say myself and the lads were giving them plenty of drunken abuse out the windows of the hotel didnt stop them though one coont was riding a bird on his car bonnetShocked
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2012 at 2:48pm
You obviously never went on that Date with Q Man so Sasa :)
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2012 at 2:51pm
Stan Collymore recommends it
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2012 at 2:52pm
There's 3 or 4 well known "dogging" spots around Carlow , god dame randy young people.
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2012 at 2:55pm
What age would they be GD? Always thought it was a kind of swingers crowd that did it.

Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
AKA Sir Basil Butterpeas Esquire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2012 at 2:56pm
I'd love to hear the conversation between the fella and his missus that talks her into it!! Hear love ya want to go down the car park for a ride and have a few of the lads watch us
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2012 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by Clonbhoy Clonbhoy wrote:

I'd love to hear the conversation between the fella and his missus that talks her into it!! Hear love ya want to go down the car park for a ride and have a few of the lads watch us

sounds like Georgie Burgess

ShayGivensBum View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2012 at 3:00pm
What does it actually mean ? Does it mean going out to car parks and creeping on people doing it or does it mean going to car parks and looking for sex by beeping your horn and flashing your lights etc. Both are very weird but the second is so odd
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2012 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by ShayGivensBum ShayGivensBum wrote:

What does it actually mean ? Does it mean going out to car parks and creeping on people doing it or does it mean going to car parks and looking for sex by beeping your horn and flashing your lights etc. Both are very weird but the second is so odd
yep!!LOL
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2012 at 3:02pm
The way you're asking Sasa sounds like you're looking for vital info before you go out to the local car park so you don't make a mistake
Vivakenbarlow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2012 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

The way you're asking Sasa sounds like you're looking for vital info before you go out to the local car park so you don't make a mistake

LOL
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2012 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Originally posted by Clonbhoy Clonbhoy wrote:

sounds like Georgie Burgess

Georgie-the DogfatherLOL The founder of the Dublin branch. Actually how long has this been around? Technically humans have been shagging in clearings since we were around.It is natural!!!
ShayGivensBum View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2012 at 3:07pm

No I was just genuinely in shock when my boyfriend told me what it was, didn't believe him to be honest.

Imagine if you turned on the light in your car by accident and next minute you have some creep at your window with his lad out
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2012 at 3:08pm

No I was just genuinely in shock when my boyfriend told me what it was, didn't believe him to be honest.

Imagine if you turned on the light in your car by accident and next minute you have some creep at your window with his lad out
Is this how you found out about it?
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2012 at 3:08pm
so you didnt agree to do it sasa ?
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2012 at 3:09pm

LOL

Just roll down the window a little bit, tell him with a smile to stick it in and roll it back up!
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2012 at 3:11pm
Has anyone ever participated in this?
Like can you just pop down the local park and expect a blow job off some munter?

I know in Dollymount beach they use to do something similar.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic