You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Diego Maradona - 1986

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 20>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2014 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by Salzburglilly Salzburglilly wrote:

Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Im fairly sure that the Belgian pic is misleading. Something like the players are lined up on the edge of the area to defend a free kick and the ball dropped to Maradona when it headed away.
That's mad. Never knew that. So actually, he only had one defender to beat to be through on goal LOL

Sponsored Links

MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2019 at 9:13am

The new Maradona documentary is f**king brilliant. Get to the cinema and see it ASAP. If you value our relationship, you’ll do it this weekend or I’m never speaking to you again. That’s whats at stake here.

El Puto Amo
TonyNotJack View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyNotJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2019 at 9:34am

The new Maradona documentary is f**king brilliant. Get to the cinema and see it ASAP. If you value our relationship, you’ll do it this weekend or I’m never speaking to you again. That’s whats at stake here.

The director of it was on the Ryan Tubridy show yesterday.As an added bonus Tubridy is on his holidays, so it's Maggie Doyle interviewing him.

horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2019 at 11:11am

Where did you watch it?

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2019 at 11:27am

Watched it in The Lighthouse in Smithfield. You can have a few scoops there. It was really enjoyable 
El Puto Amo
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2019 at 11:34am
Diego      Armando           MARADONA.

Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2019 at 2:52pm
Going this week
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2019 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

Going this week
Thanks, I had been wondering. 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2019 at 11:07pm

It’s even better than that. Faultless. 
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2019 at 12:11am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

The opening sequence arriving at the San Paulo stadium for his unveiling is particularly brilliant
El Puto Amo
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2019 at 12:58am
THey can argue about who is the greatest ever, but nobody played under that well under that sort of duress. He is a stronger man than most. 
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2019 at 1:32pm

Going this week
Do you want to come ?
I’ll even buy you popcorn.
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2019 at 1:58pm

Going this week
Do you want to come ?
I’ll even buy you popcorn.
Already been and I don’t like popcorn, but otherwise I would be game. Only upstairs outsidies though.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2019 at 10:33pm
El Puto Amo
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2019 at 11:41pm
No spoilers lads FFS
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2019 at 9:26am
El Puto Amo
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2019 at 10:54am

Saw it last night - you two weren't exaggerating! Absolutely top notch, the footage they were able to get was incredible. I honestly think you would enjoy that even if you didn't have much of an interest in football. Such a crazy life.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2019 at 11:15am

Absolutely superb. What a player. That brawl after the Copa Del Rey final in 1984 Shocked

Edited by Denis Irwin - 20 Jun 2019 at 11:18am
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 20>
  Share Topic