You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Derry Girls

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2019 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by ConorMac77 ConorMac77 wrote:

I was playing indoor football after work y'day evening and there was 1 lad there who hadn't played with us before.

Afterwards,1 of the other lads told me about the episode of DG where the gang meet the Travelling Community on their way to the Take That concert in Belfast.  That lad played the part of the lead Traveller.  Shocked
Did you get his autograph?
No, didn't have time. LOL
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2019 at 9:28am

I was playing indoor football after work y'day evening and there was 1 lad there who hadn't played with us before.

Afterwards,1 of the other lads told me about the episode of DG where the gang meet the Travelling Community on their way to the Take That concert in Belfast.  That lad played the part of the lead Traveller.  Shocked

So an Irish chap played that part?

I presumed not as his accent was ridiculous!
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2019 at 9:48am
Originally posted by BigPodge BigPodge wrote:

So an Irish chap played that part?

I presumed not as his accent was ridiculous!
Yep! LOL

Clearly needs more accent lessons.  LOL Whether he's playing again next Tuesday for me to tell him remains to be seen though.  As I say, he'd never played with us before and was making up the numbers to make it 4-a-side (we normally get 6-a-side). He was a decent enough baller though.
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2019 at 9:53am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Did you get his autograph?

LOL 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2022 at 12:32pm
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2022 at 6:54pm
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011
  Share Topic