You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Denmark v THE EIRE Pain Prediction

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 23>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maccatacca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 5:06pm
Originally posted by Fozzy B Fozzy B wrote:

Republic of Ireland Squad
Goalkeepers: Darren Randolph, Colin Doyle, Caoimhin Kelleher

Defenders: Seamus Coleman, Cyrus Christie, Richard Keogh, Shane Duffy, Kevin Long, Darragh Lenihan, Jimmy Dunne, Lee O'Connor, Enda Stevens

Midfielders: Robbie Brady, Jeff Hendrick, Conor Hourihane, Harry Arter, David Meyler, Shaun Williams, Callum O'Dowda

Forwards: Scott Hogan, Callum Robinson, Aiden O'Brien, Ronan Curtis, Michael Obafemi

Jaysus when you look at that midfield, Whelan should perhaps stick around for one more game.
Sponsored Links

horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 5:09pm
Shawn Williams was one of the better players against Poland and has watched right fulls, left fulls take positions ahead of him not only that, they all played poorly. Yet, he is confined to the bench.

Looking at the opposition, both Meyler and Williams would have to start to try and make it difficult as possible for Erikson.

It will be interesting to see who starts in this game.

I'd like to see Curtis play at some stage too. He was pushed off the ball quite easily against the North though.

Edited by horsebox - 16 Nov 2018 at 5:15pm
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 5:28pm
Meyler is out of favour with MoN,don’t see him starting. It’s so f**king grim at the moment,a one goal defeat would seem like a good result Ouch
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Banjaxed View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banjaxed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Shawn Williams was one of the better players against Poland and has watched right fulls, left fulls take positions ahead of him not only that, they all played poorly. Yet, he is confined to the bench.

Looking at the opposition, both Meyler and Williams would have to start to try and make it difficult as possible for Erikson.

It will be interesting to see who starts in this game.

I'd like to see Curtis play at some stage too. He was pushed off the ball quite easily against the North though.

It won't be interesting at all to see who starts. Like it never is intertesting in the end. 

Not being smart, but we have literally reached a point where it makes ZERO difference who starts and where they play. 

It will be interesting to see another starting 11 that O'Neill has pulled right out of his hoop, that inevitably dies on its arse when it dawns on the players they have no idea what they should be doing. 
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 5:45pm
Agree 100%

As I said in the other thread - names out of a hat and let the players figure the rest out themselves.

It must be so disheartening for the younger players coming through, to arrive into this amateurish mess.

He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Meyler is out of favour with MoN,don’t see him starting. It’s so f**king grim at the moment,a one goal defeat would seem like a good result Ouch

Dick Keogh wasn't in the squad and then was picked and make captain .

He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
Jimmy Raggatip View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy Raggatip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 5:56pm
Jesus that squad is threadbare. 

Without McClean around to kick the fear of God into them I am fearing...

Denmark 3-0 Ireland
Stoked Up View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stoked Up Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 5:59pm
2-0.
Danes will be content with that and so will our shambolic management and team.
grannyrule View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grannyrule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 6:13pm
The only thing I really hope comes from this game is that when Denmark defeat us, the FAI finally pull the finger out of their backside and get rid of Martin O'Neill. We cannot have him in charge heading into the Euro campaign.

Edited by grannyrule - 16 Nov 2018 at 6:14pm
The only way is up
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 6:21pm
O

He should be in the middle of the park for us every game. Hendrick needs to be dropped. 

He should freshen things up for this game somehow.. maybe try Brady on the left and leave McClean is an “impact” sub, play the black lad who hasn’t a clue who he’s playing for yet a go on the right, give Enda Stevens and Kelleher a game...why not. 
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 6:35pm
No harm McClean is out, he’s all heart but little else. 
Meylers situation is mad, he should definitely be starting. Stevens must start too
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 6:45pm

Dick Keogh wasn't in the squad and then was picked and make captain .

LOL
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Fitz View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 7:00pm

True that! Would like to see Williams and Arter on Monday night.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 7:12pm
I would like Arter and Hendrick in a 4-4-2, may as well get beaten by 6 or 7 and put an end to the shambles.
E2016 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote E2016 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 7:33pm
4-0.

They will realise that they can bring all 11 players forward in droves without any risk to their goal.

We bring on 3 strikers in the 2nd half with nobody to pass the ball to them.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 8:32pm
Worst thing is Denmark winning against Wales tonight. Not so much for relegation for us but they will probably rest most of their team on Monday letting Agent Marty off the hook again. A good thumping is what we need to shift these two.  Any sort of ''respectable'' result on Monday and we are doomed for 2020.  We need a new manager ASAP to have any hope at all.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
grannyrule View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grannyrule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 8:33pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Worst thing is Denmark winning against Wales tonight. Not so much for relegation for us but they will probably rest most of their team on Monday letting Agent Marty off the hook again.

How about a 2nd string Danish team giving us a thumping? I don't think that is unlikely either. If Burton, Kilmarnock & Oxford players can run rings around us, then a 2nd string Danish team can surely do likewise.

Edited by grannyrule - 16 Nov 2018 at 8:35pm
The only way is up
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 8:37pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Worst thing is Denmark winning against Wales tonight. Not so much for relegation for us but they will probably rest most of their team on Monday letting Agent Marty off the hook again. A good thumping is what we need to shift these two.  Any sort of ''respectable'' result on Monday and we are doomed for 2020.  We need a new manager ASAP to have any hope at all.
We would need to handpick the draw to even have an outside chanc. Then again, maybe JD can come in useful...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 23>
  Share Topic