You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Denmark -June 7th - Travel & Accomm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4041424344 158>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2018 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by shanemuc shanemuc wrote:

Thanks a mill guys hope to see you there.

I went to the last Denmark away game by myself and I was sick of the sight of Irish heads by the end of it. Don't be shy and you'll be grand. Also, having a bottle of spirits handy is a great way to make new pals. 
El Puto Amo
Sponsored Links

Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2018 at 4:56pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

I went to the last Denmark away game by myself and I was sick of the sight of Irish heads by the end of it. Don't be shy and you'll be grand. Also, having a bottle of spirits handy is a great way to make new pals. 

Nice meeting you too !!
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2018 at 5:06pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Nice meeting you too !!

LOL

Ah I met you early doors. Everyone else was a let down after that, you set the bar too high. 
El Puto Amo
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2018 at 5:19pm

Nice meeting you too !!

LOL

Ah I met you early doors. Everyone else was a let down after that, you set the bar too high. 

You must have fallen in with a bad crowd so !!
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2018 at 9:24pm
Originally posted by Gabrieléire Gabrieléire wrote:

Hi all, I'm a bit of a Billy no (Football) mates, I would love to start going to away games, Is there any clubs ? I'm from Dundalk..

You don’t even need a club. Stick to ybig and where the best places to stay and pubs to go on these trips etc and you will have a group of friends in no time from the people you meet. 
Yeah spot on. Keep an eye on ybig and you'll see where the crowd are headed for. Then just make sure you rock up with a name tag with your forum ID and you'll be sorted. 
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2018 at 10:50pm

Nice meeting you too !!

LOL

it must have been a seriously bad crowd if you were the bar setting highlight...
Charlton's Child View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2018 at 7:56am
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Nice meeting you too !!

LOL

it must have been a seriously bad crowd if you were the bar setting highlight...

LOL
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2018 at 10:38am
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Nice meeting you too !!

LOL

You were party to that conversation also !!!
But, to be fair, I still can't argue with your point !

darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2018 at 10:46am

Nice meeting you too !!

LOL

If I was a sensitive person I might take offence to that.
The dark side.. And the light
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2018 at 10:53am
Originally posted by darmack darmack wrote:

Nice meeting you too !!

LOL

If I was a sensitive person I might take offence to that.

If you were a sensitive person you'd probably have deserted this forum a long time ago !!!
pmn View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2018 at 11:16pm
Don't know if it will help anyone with flights, but I just booked direct flights with Easyjet from Manchester to Copenhagen (Sun 18th to Tues 20th Nov) which are £70.70.

Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2018 at 6:18pm
booked this Sun  to tues mixture of Ryanair easyJet decent times on the whole 
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2018 at 3:53pm
https://www.dbu.dk/Nyheder/2018/Maj/program_2018

Danish fa announce their nations league games to be played in aarhus instead of Copenhagen 
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2018 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by ringerbell ringerbell wrote:

https://www.dbu.dk/Nyheder/2018/Maj/program_2018

Danish fa announce their nations league games to be played in aarhus instead of Copenhagen 

f**k
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2018 at 4:02pm
Assuming I can go, I'm happy with that as it's a new city to see. Hopefully those who already have flights booked aren't in too much bother after this. 
VanBosch View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VanBosch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2018 at 4:02pm
19,000 seater - would have thought that was too small, shows the expected interest in this by the DFA. 
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2018 at 4:03pm
Ah bollox
El Puto Amo
BohsinMunich View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2018 at 4:03pm
Interesting they don't have a venue for the Ireland vs Denmark match...
Do they know something we don't ???
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4041424344 158>
  Share Topic