You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Denmark -June 7th - Travel & Accomm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3839404142 158>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 7:32pm
Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Accommodation available in Copenhagen on the dates we're there is awful and expensive to boot

We stayed at the Danhostel last time. Can recommend it
Stayed in the Annex myself last time so was trying for there. Even at that the prices are poor. Will hold off a while.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Sponsored Links

MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 8:56pm

€280 for a double room for three nights in the Steelhouse
El Puto Amo
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 10:12pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Robbing bastards
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 11:48pm
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Robbing bastards

Just booked one of the double rooms. Even at 280 it's one of the cheaper central double rooms as far as I can see. Anyway, it's free cancellation so I can cancel if a better option comes up.

ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 11:49pm
I can't recall it being that expensive back in November when we played them in the play off. There's surely something else on that week to constitute those prices?
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
willmcc83 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willmcc83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2018 at 8:41am
€148 return with SAS, I see some lads got it for less than €100 and I was talking to a chap who booked it after me for €190..

I think there'll be maybe 1,500 in Copenhagen as seems a lot aren't going to Cardiff and are making this their campaign trip
Time To Get Behind Mick & The Team
gmfc90 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmfc90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2018 at 8:59am
Flying via Sockholm on the Saturday and making my way to Copenhagen the day of the match. Dub to Stock was 48 quid. Got the flight home for 100. Making a weekend out of it.
Danger here, OH NO
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2018 at 9:24am
Maybe the hotels are expecting the same number of fans as last November hence hotels are upping the prices as no doubt plenty of early birds got cheap hotel rooms last time while other hotels could charge much more to the later bookers. They probably thinking they're not going to let a bonanza go amiss this time. Maybe prices will drop later.
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
Steve Amsterdam View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I love buses

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Amsterdam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2018 at 9:55am
Got a hotel for 80 per night last night late. Right next to the station. A better rate than last time.
Though it did seem twin rooms were scarce/expensive. Thankfully a double will suit me and the mrs.
Molly Malone's pub- The home of YBIG in Amsterdam!
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2018 at 1:15pm
Booked into cabinn express €185 for twin room for 2 nights.

Stayed in same hotel for the playoff and it was grand not far from the metro either
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2018 at 1:36pm
Booked. sat to tuesday. 3 Nights in Copenhagen
Charlton's Child View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2018 at 1:46pm
Booked Cabin City beside the station €200 for two night for two people cant complain
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I love buses

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Amsterdam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2018 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by Charlton's Child Charlton's Child wrote:

Booked Cabin City beside the station €200 for two night for two people cant complain
Stayed there last time. Basic, but fine.

Free breakfast buffet, as there's no one there checking ya when you stroll into the buffet area LOL They do ask you at the reception if you took the buffet breakfast at about a tenner each....Correct answers on the back of a postcard!
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2018 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by Steve Amsterdam Steve Amsterdam wrote:

Free breakfast buffet, as there's no one there checking ya when you stroll into the buffet area LOL They do ask you at the reception if you took the buffet breakfast at about a tenner each....Correct answers on the back of a postcard!

The Crook of Holland
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2018 at 2:46pm
I don't know who you could motivate yourself to book anything yet. I have such a lack of interest in the team at the minute. That'll probably change once the Summer rolls in
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I love buses

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Amsterdam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2018 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by Sligo Hornet Sligo Hornet wrote:

Originally posted by Steve Amsterdam Steve Amsterdam wrote:

The Crook of Holland

You're my biggest hero Hornet LOL
wicklowrunner View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wicklowrunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2018 at 3:05pm
€147 return with SAS via Stockholm on the Tuesday morning.
Charlton's Child View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2018 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by wicklowrunner wicklowrunner wrote:

€147 return with SAS via Stockholm on the Tuesday morning.

What day heading out ?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3839404142 158>
  Share Topic