You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Denmark - Nations League - General thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3334353637 38>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 10:31am
Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

Originally posted by rossieman rossieman wrote:

no email and no invoice.

What ticketmaster a/c is it showing up in ?

Thumbs Up

Invoice is there .

But cant pay for the tickets,the continue button is greyed out. f**king dopes LOL

Edited by rossieman - 13 Sep 2018 at 10:34am
Sponsored Links

ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 10:56am

no email and no invoice.

Thumbs Up

Invoice is there .

But cant pay for the tickets,the continue button is greyed out. f**king dopes LOL
It worked for me. LOL

No rush anyway, payment not due till 17th October. Thumbs Up
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 11:04am
Originally posted by ConorMac77 ConorMac77 wrote:

no email and no invoice.

Thumbs Up

Invoice is there .

It worked for me. LOL

My email says 19th September is the payment due date 
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 11:10am
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

no email and no invoice.

Thumbs Up

Invoice is there .

It worked for me. LOL

My email says 19th September is the payment due date 
Just got the e-mail myself and it says payment due by 17th Sept, yet the deadline on the account is 17th Oct.

Typical FAI! LOL
Donegalman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 12:34pm

no email and no invoice.

Thumbs Up

Invoice is there .

That happens me often in my phone but works grand on a laptop when paying so have a go at that.
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 5:53pm
Just paid for my ticket using my Revolut account.

Love the way the app has categorised the transaction under 'entertainment'. They obviously haven't seen us playing!
willmcc83 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willmcc83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2018 at 9:31am
A mate is after pulling out of this trip so have a spare ticket if anyone is looking for one
Time To Get Behind Mick & The Team
Jock View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 8:41am
Will tickets be posted for this or uplifted over there? Going to be arriving late on the Monday so uplifting could be an issue
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 8:42am
Originally posted by Jock Jock wrote:

Will tickets be posted for this or uplifted over there? Going to be arriving late on the Monday so uplifting could be an issue

Nearly always posted out in advance so would expect it to be the case again here. 
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 8:59am

Nearly always posted out in advance so would expect it to be the case again here. 
Game's not for almost 2 months so plenty of time for FAI to post tickets.  Yet, they'll probably still leave it till the last minute. LOL

Think local ticket collection would usually be kept for the more awkward destinations to catch out the points harvesters.  If only they did that for Georgia away last year... 
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 1:23pm

Game's not for almost 2 months so plenty of time for FAI to post tickets.  Yet, they'll probably still leave it till the last minute. LOL

Think local ticket collection would usually be kept for the more awkward destinations to catch out the points harvesters.  If only they did that for Georgia away last year... 
I think there was a small number that had to be collected in Georgia as I had to collect mine in the team hotel because I was doing a bit of traveling before Georgia so I was gone before they posted them out. Saying that I still seen a few people scanning a few different tickets going into the ground. Would be no harm to have collection in Aarhus as if it’s anything like Cardiff there will be loads of spares.
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by Donegalman Donegalman wrote:

I think there was a small number that had to be collected in Georgia as I had to collect mine in the team hotel because I was doing a bit of traveling before Georgia so I was gone before they posted them out. Saying that I still seen a few people scanning a few different tickets going into the ground. Would be no harm to have collection in Aarhus as if it’s anything like Cardiff there will be loads of spares.
Would be a good idea alright in case the Euro 2020 qualifying draw produces another glamour trip that's fairly easy to get to - even if it's a % collection with applicants picked at random. I know the bandwagonners are nowhere to be seen atm and unlikely to return any time soon the away we're playing, but you never know...
gmfc90 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmfc90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 1:49pm

Would be a good idea alright in case the Euro 2020 qualifying draw produces another glamour trip that's fairly easy to get to - even if it's a % collection with applicants picked at random. I know the bandwagonners are nowhere to be seen atm and unlikely to return any time soon the away we're playing, but you never know...

The "glamour tie" will be in Bilbao Already pre-determined for this one
Danger here, OH NO
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 1:53pm
Originally posted by gmfc90 gmfc90 wrote:

The "glamour tie" will be in Bilbao Already pre-determined for this one
We have to qualify first...

Was thinking more about the qualifiers - another Scotland, anyone...? Nuke
irish_goat View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_goat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 2:49pm
Scotland or the North are probably the only 2 countries that would pose a serious problem for tickets next year. Agree that there should be a small allocation collected at each away game as well. In saying that, the FAI probably did nothing to the uncollected ticket buyers at the likes of Georgia. 
Lostandfound View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lostandfound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 2:52pm
There will never be another fiasco like Scotland. 

The FAI learned valuable lessons at that time, then designed and implemented robust ticketing procedures. 

Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 2:55pm
I can’t see things ever being worse than Scotland again. Have some feeling that we will draw England in the next qualifiers.
irish_goat View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_goat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 3:02pm
If we get the north we'd be looking at 1,800 tickets max. I'd not be anyway confident of those tickets being fairly allocated. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3334353637 38>
  Share Topic