You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Denmark -June 7th - Travel & Accomm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9596979899 158>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2019 at 12:16pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Originally posted by Lostandfound Lostandfound wrote:

Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Originally posted by corkery corkery wrote:

Jeez, calm down. Fair enough, I can't say they were all illegal immigrants.

Can't say I remember any beggars in Copenhagen or Aarhus, thought Copenhagen was very facilitating of the outdoor drinking and Aarhus was just a nice city.

That could be selective memory but think that's being harsh, beggars in every major city

Except Cork. 
He said major...

Clap
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Sponsored Links

Guf10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
...fond of the jar.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guf10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2019 at 12:41pm
Originally posted by Colum Colum wrote:

Denmark really is an overpriced sh*thole when it comes to accommodation

Ya it's chronic and the lack of availability with it.
2 in a row, 2 in a row, 2 in a row

Fatnacho View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatnacho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2019 at 6:42pm
Originally posted by corkery corkery wrote:

Originally posted by Colum Colum wrote:

Denmark really is an overpriced sh*thole when it comes to accommodation
It's a complete kip, you can't sit out having a drink or food without some illegal immigrant asking you for money.
Are you sure the foreign lads weren’t asking you for your empty cans? They must’ve made hundreds that weekend from the recycling deposits outside the Dubliner

Edited by Fatnacho - 14 Jan 2019 at 6:45pm
RobsYourUncle View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobsYourUncle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2019 at 12:06pm
Anyone else still yet to pull the trigger on a route home? Only cheapish options coming back the day after the match involve a 3-4 hour stopover in London. Been considering a €20 flight to Brussels, go and watch Belgium v Kazakhstan and another cheap flight back to Dublin the following day.
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2019 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by RobsYourUncle RobsYourUncle wrote:

Anyone else still yet to pull the trigger on a route home? Only cheapish options coming back the day after the match involve a 3-4 hour stopover in London. Been considering a €20 flight to Brussels, go and watch Belgium v Kazakhstan and another cheap flight back to Dublin the following day.

headed to rome on the sat decent time and price staying a few days there
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2019 at 3:25pm
Anyone else flying back from Hamburg on Sunday?

The train from Copenhagen to Hamburg can be booked now as a group ticket for six or more people.

There are two of us - if there are another four looking to go back that way, I'm happy to book the ticket for six and you can fire me on the money.

It's €29.90 each, leaving Copenhagen at 15:09, arriving Hamburg at 20:16. That's on the Saturday.

Edited by SuperDave84 - 28 Jan 2019 at 3:26pm
Guf10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
...fond of the jar.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guf10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2019 at 10:42pm

Doing that myself. Spending the night in Brussels.
2 in a row, 2 in a row, 2 in a row

gmfc90 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmfc90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2019 at 11:02pm
Dublin to Gatwick then to Copenhagen. Same route back
Danger here, OH NO
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 8:18am
Going to Kiev on Saturday for the night myself, back to Dublin on SundayThumbs Up
davereilly View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davereilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 8:34am
Originally posted by Guf10 Guf10 wrote:

I'm considering going to Helsinki on the Saturday and watch Finland - Bosnia while I'm there. New city and a game while I'm at it doesn't sound bad, all depends on prices
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 8:39am
Originally posted by davereilly davereilly wrote:

Originally posted by Guf10 Guf10 wrote:

I'm considering going to Helsinki on the Saturday and watch Finland - Bosnia while I'm there. New city and a game while I'm at it doesn't sound bad, all depends on prices
Boose is pricey by all accounts - met a few Finns in Tallinn during the playoff on a boose cruise weekend 
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Lansdown Roar View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lansdown Roar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2019 at 10:51am
Chances of me getting a ticket for a non season ticket holder beside me for this game? Don't really want them to book flights if they won't get to game 
They've only gone and done it
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2019 at 11:07am
Originally posted by Lansdown Roar Lansdown Roar wrote:

Chances of me getting a ticket for a non season ticket holder beside me for this game? Don't really want them to book flights if they won't get to game 
Quite good I'd reckon. 3rd time in denmark in 18 months so it wouldn't be the most popular of games I would think. 
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2019 at 11:19am
Yer can't see that one selling out , if I was you I would book flights .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2019 at 11:38am
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Yer can't see that one selling out , if I was you I would book flights .
Don't think the Danes will have an issue giving us whatever we want for this one
Lansdown Roar View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lansdown Roar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2019 at 12:22pm
Yeah  direct a bit expensive now.  Will prob do Hamburg  and train like the play off
They've only gone and done it
gmfc90 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmfc90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2019 at 1:18pm
Originally posted by Lansdown Roar Lansdown Roar wrote:

Yeah  direct a bit expensive now.  Will prob do Hamburg  and train like the play off

Try Gatwick. Mine was cheap as chips
Danger here, OH NO
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2019 at 1:28pm
SuperDave, would you have any tips on getting the cheapest tickets to Gothenburg from Copenhagen the day after the game ??
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9596979899 158>
  Share Topic