Denmark -June 7th - Travel & Accomm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 125126127128129 158>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2019 at 7:32pm
Originally posted by Linzark Linzark wrote:

Is this game definitely not over subscribed ?

Yes but applications are closed. You should be able to pick one up here or try the TO 

Not convinced there is much harvesting going on at 45 quid a pop 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2019 at 7:38pm

Yes but applications are closed. You should be able to pick one up here or try the TO 

You'd never no the BOOM is back !!! 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2019 at 9:06pm

This article says that the Danes have sold 25k tickets for the game so far. 

Ground holds about 35k I think, so add in 1,200/1,500 of us and the fact that there’s over two weeks to go and there’s a chance the game might sell out. 

They only started selling the upper tier on the far end today. Don't think they even thought they'd need that

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maccatacca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2019 at 10:32pm

Ground holds about 35k I think, so add in 1,200/1,500 of us and the fact that there’s over two weeks to go and there’s a chance the game might sell out. 

They only started selling the upper tier on the far end today. Don't think they even thought they'd need that

Hopefully it sells well and there’s a good atmosphere. 

The Danes aren’t exactly the most boisterous group of fans but hopefully there’s a decent atmosphere. 
Linzark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linzark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2019 at 3:47am

[QUOTE=Linzark]Is this game definitely not over subscribed ?

Aye I sent in applications for 2 tickets well in advance of the deadline but still haven't got any email Cry Hopefully I'll find out today
Linzark

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2019 at 4:28am
Originally posted by Roberto_Carlow Roberto_Carlow wrote:

Still not right some have to disrupt their trip to collect tickets, whilst other can do as they please. 

Agree. Hopefully the scheme the mandate committee are fighting for would be the answer 

Fair play to them, but so far being told we face having to collect tickets is annoying. Have booked a hotel for Malmo it's likely to be an inconvenience to collect the ticket. Fair enough my own fault for not wanting to be in Copenhagen again and booking in another country LOL
It can be awkard but I’d rather to spend 30 minutes less in the pub and get a ticket for a game I might have otherwise missed out on because the people X number of people harvested tickets and were on 6 games even though both of us had been to 5. Went to Malmo for a day last time from Copenhagen was very nice just took a walk around but there wasn’t a whole lot to do as it was a Sunday.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2019 at 4:29am

I didn’t think there would be either but over on the balls.ie page on Facebook I’d guess 20/30 tickets at least have changed hands and another 4/5 posts up today looking for tickets.
irish_goat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_goat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2019 at 8:33am

Originally posted by irish_goat irish_goat wrote:

Has anyone ever had their payment for a ticket reverted? Money came back into my Revolut account there now. Invoice is gone from the Ticketmaster account so I can't send it back either.

That sometimes happens. Happened when I bought my playoffs tickets via the Danish FA> Money left my account. Then went back in and then went back out again

Update: Money went back out of my account last night at 9pm. 
ChampagneFever View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChampagneFever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2019 at 8:35am
I know a few lads who applied before deadline and also never got an email or invoice on ticketmaster.

Seems to be a few in that boat. 
gmfc90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmfc90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2019 at 8:42am

Has anyone ever had their payment for a ticket reverted? Money came back into my Revolut account there now. Invoice is gone from the Ticketmaster account so I can't send it back either.

That sometimes happens. Happened when I bought my playoffs tickets via the Danish FA> Money left my account. Then went back in and then went back out again

Update: Money went back out of my account last night at 9pm. 

That seems to happen with Denmark. Happened me for the playoff with my Danish end tickets and Aarhus too. Happened this too. Could be currency related

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2019 at 9:49am

Originally posted by CarlowMan1888 CarlowMan1888 wrote:

Is there a YBIG meetup planned for this trip?

Surprised there doesn't seem to have been 1 organised by now as there usually is.  Most of the away trips I've been on have usually had a gathering of fans standing around, drinking from cans in a bag and kicking a ball around in a prominent central spot in town eg main square in Liile, Place de Clichy in Paris (outside Moulin Rouge) at Euro 2016.

But there's a grand big square outside the city hall (Radhuspladsen) and you'll probably get the weather for it being in early June unlike the last time we played in Copenhagen which was a bitterly cold weekend in November. 

Presume it'll be the same as last time with some lads inside the main Irish bar and the rest outside with some cans.

I'd nearly rather that. Pint are fierce expensive over there. Unless that pub is doing specials

I'm just going to put this out there - ye could go to bars other than Irish ones #mindblowing. There's no shortage of dive bars over there which generally have the best people and the cheapest beers. There are also far fewer gobsh*tes to be found trying to outfacebook each other.

would that be like the time you didnt move from the same bar in Tbilisi for 3 days LOL
Greenlad11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greenlad11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2019 at 9:57am

I didn’t think there would be either but over on the balls.ie page on Facebook I’d guess 20/30 tickets at least have changed hands and another 4/5 posts up today looking for tickets.

Can people not add it to their account after attending?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2019 at 9:58am
think we were in a place called charlies bar. German beer and loads of craft beers. savage spot. dont have the clue of prices 
Bogumit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bogumit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2019 at 10:07am
Originally posted by ChampagneFever ChampagneFever wrote:

I know a few lads who applied before deadline and also never got an email or invoice on ticketmaster.

Seems to be a few in that boat. 

Tell them not to worry. nvidic said it will be fine.

Definitely don’t try to contact the people whose job is to distribute tickets to clarify. That would be silly.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2019 at 10:17am

Well it's not every day they get to see Jeff Hendrick play football.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2019 at 10:47am

Is there a YBIG meetup planned for this trip?

Surprised there doesn't seem to have been 1 organised by now as there usually is.  Most of the away trips I've been on have usually had a gathering of fans standing around, drinking from cans in a bag and kicking a ball around in a prominent central spot in town eg main square in Liile, Place de Clichy in Paris (outside Moulin Rouge) at Euro 2016.

But there's a grand big square outside the city hall (Radhuspladsen) and you'll probably get the weather for it being in early June unlike the last time we played in Copenhagen which was a bitterly cold weekend in November. 

Presume it'll be the same as last time with some lads inside the main Irish bar and the rest outside with some cans.

I'd nearly rather that. Pint are fierce expensive over there. Unless that pub is doing specials

I'm just going to put this out there - ye could go to bars other than Irish ones #mindblowing. There's no shortage of dive bars over there which generally have the best people and the cheapest beers. There are also far fewer gobsh*tes to be found trying to outfacebook each other.

would that be like the time you didnt move from the same bar in Tbilisi for 3 days LOL

I moved seat. That's got to count for something.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2019 at 11:42am

Well it's not every day they get to see Jeff Hendrick play football.
Jeff's used up his one game for this cycle, you won't see him playing football for another two years. He may be seen hiding in a field in Copenhagen though.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2019 at 11:49am

Is the revolut card a good choice here or is cash king?
Used revolut on the last two trip to Denmark, never once touched cash over there.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 125126127128129 158>