You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Denmark Away Fans Game MATCH DETAILS PAGE 7

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>
Author
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovelyLiam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2017 at 12:19am
Donkeyoakey
Donkeyoakey +1
Shamtheram
The walls
The white Cafu
The white Cafu +1
Patman Scoop
BelvBohs
BelvBohs +1
Trapped
Another *
Keitho5
The Boy Z (Only Saturday)
Guf (Saturday)
Bob Hoskins (Saturday and later than 12.30 I want to enjoy the pints Friday)
LovelyLiam (haven't played since Tbilisi 2015 - would love to play another. 12.30 sounds good)
"They found me in a shop"
Sponsored Links

MJD View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MJD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2017 at 2:38pm
Donkeyoakey
Donkeyoakey +1
Shamtheram
The walls
The white Cafu
The white Cafu +1
Patman Scoop
BelvBohs
BelvBohs +1
Trapped
Another *
Keitho5
Guf (Saturday)
LovelyLiam (haven't played since Tbilisi 2015 - would love to play another. 12.30 sounds good)
MJD (Saturday)
17 International Caps
16 International Goals
COYFIG
fr larry duff View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fr larry duff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2017 at 3:08pm
mjd not dropped after his disgraceful behaviour at the wales fan game, completely undermined philly's authority LOL
AKOT View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AKOT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2017 at 11:10pm
[QUOTE=MJD]Donkeyoakey
Donkeyoakey +1
Shamtheram
The walls
The white Cafu
The white Cafu +1
Patman Scoop
BelvBohs
BelvBohs +1
Trapped
Another *
Keitho5
Guf (Saturday)
MJD (Saturday)
AKOT (Saturday)
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2017 at 4:19pm
Any update on the kick off time? 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2017 at 8:26pm
Hey sh*t manager, yeah you PhillyK, WHAT TIME IS KICK OFF? 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2017 at 10:25am

Do we know if this game is defo going ahead at 1230 on the Saturday? If so, I'll play if there is a place available.
El Puto Amo
Reildogg View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reildogg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2017 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Do we know if this game is defo going ahead at 1230 on the Saturday? If so, I'll play if there is a place available.

And any location?
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2017 at 4:56pm
I smell a mutiny Evil Smile
Guf10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
...fond of the jar.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guf10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2017 at 6:19pm
Philly this happening?
2 in a row, 2 in a row, 2 in a row

PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2017 at 7:56pm
Sorry for the delay lads as had major trouble with this one BUT after many emails, many fb messages and whatsapps over the past 10 days I've finally got hold of the right people this afternoon Clap .

We're looking at the game being played beside the Parken stadium Thumbs Up  (full address to be confirmed)

Still negotiating kick off time and length of each half but the game is ON for Saturday 11th Nov 2017.
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2017 at 8:06pm
I'll definitely show up to shout abuse on the sideline, with a bag of cans.

Remember, it's a bag of cans, not a bag of can'ts.
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2017 at 8:24pm
Originally posted by PhilliyK PhilliyK wrote:

Sorry for the delay lads as had major trouble with this one BUT after many emails, many fb messages and whatsapps over the past 10 days I've finally got hold of the right people this afternoon Clap .

We're looking at the game being played beside the Parken stadium Thumbs Up  (full address to be confirmed)

Still negotiating kick off time and length of each half but the game is ON for Saturday 11th Nov 2017.

no more of that 45 mins a half stuff!
Guf10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
...fond of the jar.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guf10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2017 at 8:40pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Originally posted by PhilliyK PhilliyK wrote:

no more of that 45 mins a half stuff!

Ya 30 mins a half will do

PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2017 at 8:56pm
You might get your wish Vidic Unhappy

Right, the only available pitch that is accessible by public transport that can be guaranteed is beside the Parken stadium, literally a stones throw from it. The problem is the Danish federation can only give us 2 kick off options -
1, 16.15 - 30mins a half so over by 17.30 and leaves 2hrs of drinking etc
2, 11am - again 30-45mins a half whatever we want but for the life of me I can't see this kick off time being too popular though perhaps the most feasible for those looking to go drinking soak up the atmosphere in town etc.

There was a 3rd option but involves playing out in the suburbs and there is no public transport to the ground and no guarantees over kick off times there as well at this point. 

With this in mind, can lads who have names down to play let me know if they are happy to play at the 11am or 16:15 kick off time? In the meantime the Danes are going to see if they can get an earlier kick off time from the Danish Federation for us at this pitch by swapping one of the earlier bookings on the pitch. There is a store beside the pitch for players kit etc and we're looking at getting the fans team kit over again for this so you won't have too much kit with you hopefully Thumbs Up    

Edited by PhilliyK - 01 Nov 2017 at 8:57pm
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2017 at 9:00pm
11am would be my vote
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Patman Scoop View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patman Scoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2017 at 9:05pm
11am for me
Why no wine??!
Guf10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
...fond of the jar.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guf10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2017 at 10:59pm
11am - 30 mins a half

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>
  Share Topic