You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Denmark -June 7th - Travel & Accomm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3738394041 158>
Author
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swanny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2017 at 11:35pm
True lads great trip extremely expensive worth it, but you can see that there are a few young fellas on board now that are gonna get messy
Sponsored Links

Deech View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2017 at 12:08pm
Older ones too.
3 utter c*nts in Hamburg Central Station. Looking at their tickets asking each other where they should go.
I said train to Copenhagen is 6A lads
"Did I f*cking ask you" was the response!
Another lad from a different group walked up the isle while the plane was landing in Hamburg. The air hostess had to shout on the mic for him to sit down! Embarrassing 
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 12:21pm
Bump. Why not just amend the title. Not much has changed in less than a year. Same as the Wales thread.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 12:31pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Bump. Why not just amend the title. Not much has changed in less than a year. Same as the Wales thread.
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
6 in a row, alive alive oh..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by Deech Deech wrote:

Older ones too.
3 utter c*nts in Hamburg Central Station. Looking at their tickets asking each other where they should go.
Another lad from a different group walked up the isle while the plane was landing in Hamburg. The air hostess had to shout on the mic for him to sit down! Embarrassing 

What a f**king prick LOL
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by the_walls the_walls wrote:

Originally posted by Deech Deech wrote:

Older ones too.

What a f**king prick LOL
Indeed. Imagine if you had to deal with ignorant c*nt like that on a regular basis. Dead 

Anyone else would say 'great, thanks a million'.
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
davereilly View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davereilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 3:21pm
I just got a newsletter from the DFB (since I had to buy a home ticket for the last game in Copenhagen, I got added to their mailing list there), "There will be two british brags in the fall when the men's team hits the Nations League. Ireland and Wales are waiting in four exciting matches". FFS!
Adobolo View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adobolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 5:47pm
Booked, direct with SAS out on the Sunday back Tuesday €210 including hotel.
Scamper View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scamper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 5:49pm
Out Sat back Tues with SAS €97
====#Everywhere you play, We'll Follow====
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 5:51pm
still bitter about Copenhagen trip and not getting a ticket in Nov. if I'm going it will be in and out minimum time and money being spent
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 5:53pm
Originally posted by Butch Butch wrote:

still bitter about Copenhagen trip and not getting a ticket in Nov. if I'm going it will be in and out minimum time and money being spent
Im out morning of the match, back next morning with sas.
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 6:07pm
Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

Originally posted by Butch Butch wrote:

Im out morning of the match, back next morning with sas.

Will check it out later cheers . I actually still have not checked out the dates of the games
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 6:09pm
Accommodation available in Copenhagen on the dates we're there is awful and expensive to boot
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Salzburglilly View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 6:32pm
Another overnight stop in Vienna to make the early Copenhagen flight Unhappy
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 6:37pm
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Accommodation available in Copenhagen on the dates we're there is awful and expensive to boot

We stayed at the Danhostel last time. Can recommend it
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 6:49pm
Booked into the Generator there. Close to the metro for the airport, city centre location. €75 for one room for the night which is expensive enough but so be it.
Tyronebhoy View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tyronebhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 6:55pm
Bucking flights went up in price as I booked 'em Angry Out Saturday and back Tuesday with SAS for £148. Accommodation prices are bit steep all right

Edited by Tyronebhoy - 24 Jan 2018 at 10:28pm
Northmen, Southmen, Comrades All
randydaza View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randydaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 7:17pm
Booked in generator aswel. You won't find anything much cheaper to be fair, unless you're willing to share a room with 8 lads

Edited by randydaza - 24 Jan 2018 at 7:17pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3738394041 158>
  Share Topic