You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Denmark - Nations League - General thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3233343536 38>
Author
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reildogg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 8:55pm
Originally posted by KeanoKeano KeanoKeano wrote:

Well lads,

I have to say the behaviour of a small section of fans on Saturday night and the lack of atmosphere was something I have never come across in a long time.

One guy actually pissed on seats in front of him and splashed the people at those seats.
His picture was taken by a number of guys and it was given to Joe McGlue as far as I know. He slept for most of the second half. Hopefully he will never get a ticket again.

In front of me 3/4 lads on their phone the while game, drinking pints and eating taytos with no interest in the game.

Also one young lad was shouting bad expletives at Kasper Schmichael and he was asked to stop but he started a row and his older friend/father joined in. At least they were moved by the stewards.

The booing of the danish players and the abuse shouted at Kasper Schmichael by a lot of so called Irish Supporters was a disgrace and how these idiots got tickets is beyond me.

We dont need these idiots at games.

1-0 to us tomorrow night

Jayziz- Kasper Schmeichel's faux histrionics were infuriating!
Sponsored Links

eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 9:06pm
What did Eriksson mean coming off the pitch as he was pointing At the ground to the Irish fans. At that point we were ole'ing them off the pitch.
Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 9:43pm

Usual blog on the away trip and the match for anyone interested. Thumbs Up

http://afalsefirstxi.blogspot.ie/2017/11/dane-ger-here.html
Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
BohsinMunich View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2017 at 12:32am

Top stuff as always. Spotted you a few times but didn't get to say hi.
Will keep an eye out for you at the Beggars

Glad to say we avoided the messiness.
Hickster74 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hickster74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2017 at 1:07am
Christiania on a Sunday afternoon.

Edited by Hickster74 - 14 Nov 2017 at 1:23am
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2017 at 5:58am
"Where these lads get their tickets is a good question , but that's for another day"

Says it all really Thumbs Up

Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
ProudAndLoud View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProudAndLoud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2017 at 10:07am
Great blog and had a quick reminisce hug with you in Dubliner around all the mayhem.
Nervous but nerves are good as it shows the passion.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 12:50pm
Bump
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2018 at 3:58pm
Invoice in for tickets. €32.50 each 
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2018 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by wanderer wanderer wrote:

I have an invoice as well.  Clap

At least I can look forward to the trip properly now instead of running round trying (and eventually failing)to get a ticket as per Copenhagen last year - really don't want to go through that disappointment again.

The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2018 at 5:00pm
Originally posted by ConorMac77 ConorMac77 wrote:

At least I can look forward to the trip properly now instead of running round trying (and eventually failing)to get a ticket as per Copenhagen last year - really don't want to go through that disappointment again.

That was never going to happen with this game. Anyone who applied should get what they want 
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2018 at 5:36pm

How come you didn't get a ticket for that game? Thought you would have been sorted 
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2018 at 7:03pm
Originally posted by drog addict drog addict wrote:

How come you didn't get a ticket for that game? Thought you would have been sorted 
So did I Drog, but 5 away matches and being a season ticket holder for 4 years at that time turned out to be not enough once the 'football family' got sorted.  Cry 

I, and loads of others with the same record, basically got caught up in a perfect storm - a world cup play-off, on a Saturday night, in Copenhagen,  in a relatively small stadium, the FAI unable to negotiate an increased away allocation and the Danish FA being hell-bent on stopping away fans getting into the home sections even though we're not exactly hell-raisers.

Edited by ConorMac77 - 12 Sep 2018 at 7:08pm
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
gmfc90 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmfc90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2018 at 8:09pm
Didn't get an email about the tickets but have am invoice in my ticketmaster account. Happy days
Danger here, OH NO
Charlton's Child View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2018 at 9:13pm
Originally posted by gmfc90 gmfc90 wrote:

Didn't get an email about the tickets but have am invoice in my ticketmaster account. Happy days

Yea I’m in the same boat , but as long as you have the invoice that’s the main thing 
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 8:47am
no email and no invoice.

What ticketmaster a/c is it showing up in ?
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 9:05am
Originally posted by rossieman rossieman wrote:

no email and no invoice.

What ticketmaster a/c is it showing up in ?
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
Jasonic View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jasonic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 10:18am
Only back from Wroclaw and they want money from us already! 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3233343536 38>
  Share Topic