You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Denamrk Visa

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deebee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2017 at 12:21pm
Don't forget to bring a Scandinavian adaptor
Sponsored Links

seaniemac View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaniemac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2017 at 12:30pm
I hear there's crime in Denmark, is it really safe to go there?
Lostandfound View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lostandfound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2017 at 12:34pm
I am having a lot of trouble getting Danish euro.  Any bank I have gone to has said they don't stock them.  A particularly nasty bank clerk laughed at me (but I think she was probably just having a bad day).  Does anybody have a clue where they will change my Irish euro to Danish euro? 
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2017 at 12:38pm
They only take danish pastries as currency over there
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2017 at 12:38pm
My Visa was refused today due to previous conviction

Anyone know if there is an overland crossing without border control
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2017 at 12:39pm
Originally posted by Lostandfound Lostandfound wrote:

I am having a lot of trouble getting Danish euro.  Any bank I have gone to has said they don't stock them.  A particularly nasty bank clerk laughed at me (but I think she was probably just having a bad day).  Does anybody have a clue where they will change my Irish euro to Danish euro? 

Denmark, even though they are in the EU, never actually adopted the Euro as their currency so that is your mistake right there. I'd head back and ask for some Danish Lira and they should be able to sort you then.
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2017 at 12:43pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Denmark, even though they are in the EU, never actually adopted the Euro as their currency so that is your mistake right there. I'd head back and ask for some Danish Lira and they should be able to sort you then.
Yeah but they will take Deutsch Marks
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2017 at 12:54pm
What about skid marks
AKA pedantic kunt
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2017 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

What about skid marks

They are for the way home
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2017 at 12:59pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

Originally posted by Charlton's Child Charlton's Child wrote:

Can you not just get one in the Irish Embassy in Stockholm when you arrive in Denmark ?

No its closed that day , The one in Olso is open that day tho

Or the Helsinki one in Sweden.

Excellent Die Hard reference

Copenhagen Syndrome?

Charlton's Child View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2017 at 1:02pm

Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Yeah but they will take Deutsch Marks

Found some Viking coins in the garden over the weekend think the'll still take them
El_nino View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Santa Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote El_nino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2017 at 1:05pm
Visa sorted this morning with the Scandinavian embassy in London.  very painless process Clap

Have me jabs booked for this Friday.  
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2017 at 1:10pm
I went to the embassy today and they told me that because I'm going via Sweden I have to get my visa from the government offices in Stockholm. They've given me a form which I have to fill out and present in Stolkholm.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2017 at 1:21pm
Do they know what a tracker mortage is over there ?
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2017 at 1:49pm
I thought the game's in Rome
da_launchpad View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote da_launchpad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2017 at 2:07pm
and visa versa too yeah?
If in doubt just f**k it out!!! Stop the nonsense as Johnny Giles would say
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic