You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

deleting your Facebook account

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2018 at 3:28pm
Instagram is better for perving
Just photos/videos, less sh*t

coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2018 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by alihau41 alihau41 wrote:

some mates have ditched it in favour of instagram. should really let them know that instagram is owned by facebook, so they still have access to you

Instagram is honestly the cringiest sh*t ever.

#likeforlike #likemyphotoplease #selfieforlikes 
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2018 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Originally posted by Devrozex Devrozex wrote:

Anyone gonna do it? 

I would absoultely love to see it go the way of Bebo and Myspace, here's hoping Star

Why's that? It's handy for organising the odd event and also for keeping in touch with people who live abroad.

Hate it, always have and always will. It's just one of many huge mega companies that take all your info and make billions and offer nothing of value to the world.  

Perving Hoskins. It offers great perving opportunities. 

Never doubted it doesn't have pluses #metoo 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2018 at 3:32pm

Anyone gonna do it? 

I would absoultely love to see it go the way of Bebo and Myspace, here's hoping Star

Why's that? It's handy for organising the odd event and also for keeping in touch with people who live abroad.

Hate it, always have and always will. It's just one of many huge mega companies that take all your info and make billions and offer nothing of value to the world.  

This. Love a perv whether it’s Facebook, Snapchat or Instagram. I will find you & I will creep on you. Put the work in & reap the rewards. I once was so enthralled on an internet creep session that I was setting up a fake LinkedIn account before I stopped & thought this has gone too far.
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2018 at 3:33pm

Well the Cambridge Analytica story has started a delete your facebook account campaign so I was wondering if anyone had, cause if you read the Things That Annoy the fook out of you thread. Facebook comes up a lot on it, and I know there are many that have said they are close to closing their accounts.

And that CA story, that must just be the tip of the ice berg of the amount of information that is taken and misused.

A question for those that hate Israel, do you like Kit Kats? LOL

It's the edge of the wedge. I think this story has a lot more layers which will be opened up over the coming months.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2018 at 3:36pm
Instagram also shows on your friends' news feed when you like someone else's photo so it's easier to get busted LOLNuke
deco911 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Reg Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deco911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2018 at 3:38pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Anyone gonna do it? 

This. Love a perv whether it’s Facebook, Snapchat or Instagram. I will find you & I will creep on you. Put the work in & reap the rewards. I once was so enthralled on an internet creep session that I was setting up a fake LinkedIn account before I stopped & thought this has gone too far.
fake linkedin account before i stopped & thought this has gone too far

Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2018 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Young wan in the job joined me on instagram on a company night out while drunk.

Proceeds to post semi naked pics of yourself on it for her mates Clap
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2018 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

Young wan in the job joined me on instagram on a company night out while drunk.

Proceeds to post semi naked pics of yourself on it for her mates Clap

Pics or GTFO

The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2018 at 4:03pm

It is the ultimate creeping resource Clap
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2018 at 4:07pm
Aren't the majority of the accounts on Instagram private?
alihau41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alihau41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2018 at 4:18pm
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

yea probably, but you know that birds can't help themselves, they'll flaunt the odd stuff so that it tries to catch you. like those who only let you put the tip in.
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2018 at 7:51pm
Never got facebook to be honest and never bothered .

I recall Sono once saying on here " i got out as it's just nosey b**tards wanting to know your Biz .

I think he had it nailed 
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2018 at 7:54pm
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

It's the only time it's acceptable to follow a bird.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2018 at 8:23pm
Gone are the days where you passed a note to her mate on the bus to give to her and waited in anticipation hours/days/weeks months for the reply

Fair enough the mate threw the note out the window but there was a chance she would deliver it Smile
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2018 at 8:37pm
Anyone on FB ... log on and put up the post that comes up first on your news feed and we can see the sh*te that is FB
UCDFAN View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UCDFAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 6:36pm
Both Data and Metadata can get you killed.

Short quiz.

After Edit:
6 out of 7

Edited by UCDFAN - 22 Mar 2018 at 6:59pm
www.ucdsupporters.ie
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2018 at 11:34am
While familiar with the Drone attacks, that link really drives it home. Total scum 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic