Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Delaney's postmatch fistpumps in Zilina

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Delaney's postmatch fistpumps in Zilina
    Posted: 13 Oct 2010 at 5:51pm
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Have to say this cheered me up no end. Anyone who may have footage please post it up here. So fookin funny. Clap

Edit: perhaps I should explain:

We were kept in the stadium for 15 mins after the match. Anyway a few of the players were doing their warmdown in front of us while were cheering them etc. After they finished up Delaney suddenly appears in front of us on the pitch applauding us and giving multiple fistpumpsLOL.  You'd think we had won the game!LOL  It was just hilarious.

Anyway fair play to ya John!! Clap

Edited by Trap junior - 13 Oct 2010 at 6:28pm
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Sponsored Links

Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2010 at 5:52pm
+1

hilarious
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
ShayGivensBum View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

The lighter coloured grass is painted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2010 at 6:17pm
Cheered me up no end and the endless impressions all over Slovakia today were gas haha
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2010 at 6:20pm
A modern day Charlie Haughey :)
MintBerryCrunch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MintBerryCrunch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2010 at 6:34pm
The warm down was class

Edited by RoyKeanesPants - 13 Oct 2010 at 6:34pm
Honey Monster View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honey Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2010 at 6:39pm
JD for Taoiseach. He can take this country out of the recession.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2010 at 6:42pm
Lads many guys got rough house treatment even though they had VIp tickets that they paid 80 euro for and others then paid 40 euro for these same tickets from the FAI. 

I would not lose the run of ourselves here. But credit where its due on the train and he is certainly listenin to the fans. 
Guf10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
...fond of the jar.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guf10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2010 at 6:49pm
Brilliant it was

it was the talk of the whole trip home, funniest thing was he appeared out of nowhere.
2 in a row, 2 in a row, 2 in a row

Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2010 at 6:50pm
It could have easily backfired..but it was gas none the less
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Slim Pickings View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slim Pickings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2010 at 6:55pm
Quality stuff alright. He came out giving us all a bit of a clap for a job well done and then a switch was turned in his little head and out came the fist pumps.

Not warranted but fair play to him. He seems quite taken with his new song too. Got a fair few chuckles out of him Wink
Your Ad Here
GreenTribe View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Please Count, can I be a Mod?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenTribe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2010 at 6:56pm
Was funny indeed. His gargle salute and fist pumpin was mad. Bit cringy tho would only expect him out doin that if we qualify. Yeah free gargle on train and ticket fiasco over last few games forgiven hmmm.
I am serious. And don't call me Shirley.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2010 at 6:57pm
How is the bus going GT free wifi eh.  
GreenTribe View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Please Count, can I be a Mod?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenTribe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2010 at 7:03pm
Bus grand baldrick. Half way there almost. Yeah free wifi is great as long as you are not drunk in a jazz bar in krakow on a sat night on a polish lap top. :-)
I am serious. And don't call me Shirley.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2010 at 2:13am
JD's walk of shame from one end of the pitch to the dugout - whilst clapping the Irish support and doing this fist punching.
Absolute cringefest -
I think everyone just stoodt there going is he actually doing thisLOL

Comical moment.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Drummerboy View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drummerboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2010 at 3:18am
Some people are easily bought. The cost of the free gargle hardly made a dent in JD's €420,000 salary
MintBerryCrunch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MintBerryCrunch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2010 at 4:25am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWPYhHyaqqU

Dunno how to change it from being sideways, warm downs Thumbs%20Up

Edited by RoyKeanesPants - 14 Oct 2010 at 4:26am
Vivakenbarlow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2010 at 4:27am
They were saying he put 5 grand behind the bar- but he bought 2500 cans- the cans over there were nowhere near 2 euro each
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it
The Big Club View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Big Club Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2010 at 4:47am
Arsehole.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic