You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Declan Rice

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 254255256257258 283>
Author
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Long Shot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 8:18am
At least we know he hasnt declared for England either yet 
Sponsored Links

RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE #PANACHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 8:36am
if he is not on the plane to gibraltar then its game over for sure 
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
9fingers View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 8:40am
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

if he is not on the plane to gibraltar then its game over for sure 
Rumour has it he’s booked via Faro but has an 8 seater heading down to Gibraltar 
kearney304 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kearney304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 9:03am
There is no room on our 8 seater anyways. 
Howdo View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Howdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 3:45am
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 7:03am
good boost for our chances then if Aldridge thinks he’s going to choose england 
Howdo View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Howdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 7:23am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Just more made up sh*te to fill his column
royal rover View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote royal rover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 9:28am
if any consolation he still has his Ireland photos up on his twitter account , but everyone is second guessing at this stage , remember southgate sees him as a centre back whilst we don't, and this kid at Bayern could turn out to be as good in that holding midfield position.
royal rover
irishmufc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 9:39am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Can't help but feel given the tone of that post that Aldo ruffled your feathers over City a few weeks back LOLWink
That was soft rock cocaine enthusiasts Fleetwood Mac
Banjaxed View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banjaxed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 9:58am
I think (like everyone) Aldo is talking out his hoop. If Rice was always intent on switching and was to do a solid for Mick (at least), he would have declared for England a month ago. It would have given the whole situation a couple months to die down, so when Mick arrives for March games, the media circus will have been nullified somewhat.

Call me an optimist, but Rice seems like a decent guy, and knowing that Mick gave him March deadline,  I find it hard to believe Rice is going to drop a bombshell on the eve of a team announcement, and leave Mick dealing with a couple of weeks of non stop Rice questions.

My hot take: Rice has already given Mick his answer... and all will be confirmed in a low key squad announcement. 

As my spiel above, if Rice is switching, I'm sure he (and his advisers) would want to do it in the most tactile and respectful way possible. Not via the non inclusion in Ireland squad. The closer we get to a squad announcement, the more confident I'd be of him staying.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
www.revolut.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 10:02am
Another theory is there will be no announcement and he will be named in our squad and Rice will say that he was always staying put with EIRE to play down his ''betrayal''. 

...Of course he said he was going to make an announcement.
For the latest team news EIRE Clubcall 1890 345858

When Lord Trap Junior Esquire IV of Corribside saw that Martin O'Neill had been sacked, he wept, for there were no more worlds left to conquer

Banjaxed View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banjaxed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 10:05am
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Another theory is there will be no announcement and he will be named in our squad and Rice will say that he was always staying put with EIRE to play down his ''betrayal''. 

...Of course he said he was going to make an announcement.

He said he was going to make an announcement "soon"... that's nearly a month ago. There's obviously some wildly differing definitions of the word "soon".
royal rover View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote royal rover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 10:32am
i don't go with that theory anymore , the nice guy etc might well be true but the longer it drags on i think it's worse for us , if southgate met him a couple of weeks back after they played wolves  it would make you think he is still sitting on the fence and nothing was decided at that point. My concern is now that Mick and co don't know , again like everyone else i am second guessing. 
royal rover
Charlton's Child View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 10:43am
You'd have to wounder if he keeps dragging out the decision would England lose interest in him and possible shift there focus on some else to develop that's already coming up through the system. 
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
www.revolut.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 10:46am
The Rice situation is taking too long to come to the boil.
For the latest team news EIRE Clubcall 1890 345858

When Lord Trap Junior Esquire IV of Corribside saw that Martin O'Neill had been sacked, he wept, for there were no more worlds left to conquer

ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 10:55am
Originally posted by Charlton's Child Charlton's Child wrote:

You'd have to wounder if he keeps dragging out the decision would England lose interest in him and possible shift there focus on some else to develop that's already coming up through the system. 

Dragging out the decision??? ... The thing he is he doesn't need to make a decision until the next squad announcement. Its common sense not to say nothing until then. Makes his life a whole lot easier

Edited by ShamtheRam - 08 Feb 2019 at 10:55am
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes an even bigger man to laugh at that man.
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Ohhhhh Goodnesss!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 10:59am
At this stage I hope he declares for Scotland Broken Heart
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Spoofer Supreme

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 11:21am
Nah, just as I thought same sh*t different day, nothing still to see here
When all is said and done there is nothing left to say or do
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 254255256257258 283>
  Share Topic