Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

David McGoldrick

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3334353637 43>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2020 at 8:20pm
Originally posted by Mr. Snrub Mr. Snrub wrote:

Didsy has 4 kids under the age of 6 and recently split up with his misses. Hence his decision to retire early. I wish him all the best, he was a really bright spark for us over the past 2 years!

Jaysus how do you know that?LOL

What toppings does he like on his porridge?
Sponsored Links

Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2020 at 8:38pm

Didsy has 4 kids under the age of 6 and recently split up with his misses. Hence his decision to retire early. I wish him all the best, he was a really bright spark for us over the past 2 years!

More scoring off the pitch than on it that's for sure  
AKA pedantic kunt
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2020 at 9:00pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

I hear that you have taken a leaf out of his book also Baldie Clap
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2020 at 9:02pm
Whatever, the family still needs looking after. Kenny did mention something about family circumstances, this would explain it. I will not criticise McGoldrick, he is a player who always gave 100% and was a credit to Ireland.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2020 at 9:06pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

I hear that you have taken a leaf out of his book also Baldie Clap

I haven’t Retired from the National side yet :) 
AKA pedantic kunt
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2020 at 1:20pm
Hasn't got off the bench in the last two games.

I still wouldn't be all that surprised if he comes back at some point.
GaretFarellysNutSack View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GaretFarellysNutSack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2020 at 9:49pm
Even though he didn't score much, he was by far our best player many times for Ireland, so comfortable on the ball. 2 goals so far tonight, fair play to him. 
Four-Four-Two View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Four-Four-Two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2020 at 10:02pm
he was unreal this match, in particular the first 45 . could do with him back
avfc View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote avfc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2020 at 11:05pm

There's one more campaign left in this geezer. Beg him back. Beg. 

t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2020 at 11:08pm
would be amazing if he reversed decision. He was behind a lot of our best performance under Kenny against Slovakia 
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2020 at 11:23pm
He’s gone! Get over it.
avfc View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote avfc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2020 at 11:34pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

He’s gone! Get over it.

We could be here all night talking about reversals. All he has to do is hop on a plane and play even 3 or 4 games. This reasonably handyish draw gives us a real chance of a play off. My posts have leaned on the negative side I know but he has to look at this draw and think maybe there's a chance of retiring at a WC. We are not without hope in this group. 
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2020 at 11:48pm

He’s gone! Get over it.

I'm with Brendan on this one. He's gone, and we haven't a hope in hell of qualifying for the world cup anyway. Better to let him go and use the next year to build for the future. Euro 2024 is the target now.
avfc View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote avfc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2020 at 12:02am
Originally posted by You Tell Me You Tell Me wrote:

He’s gone! Get over it.

I'm with Brendan on this one. He's gone, and we haven't a hope in hell of qualifying for the world cup anyway. Better to let him go and use the next year to build for the future. Euro 2024 is the target now.

There's always hope. 
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2020 at 12:06am

He’s gone! Get over it.

2022 is the target now my friend. Less of your negativity Smile
avfc View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote avfc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2020 at 12:16am
Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

He’s gone! Get over it.

2022 is the target now my friend. Less of your negativity Smile

Azerbaijan. Luxembourg. Serbia. 

Finish above that trio and we are in a play off. 

Surely to God it's not beyond us to even contemplate the possibility of doing that.

As bad as we have been, this is a very favourable draw. 
Given's zimmerframe View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Given's zimmerframe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2020 at 8:24am
He was the best player on the pitch last night.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2020 at 8:41am
Cant see it myself - a real shame.

But taking the 10-12 fixtures we have out of his season will only aid his fitness at Sheff Utd so long as he is getting game time.
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3334353637 43>
  Share Topic