Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

David Healy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2013 at 3:28pm
Did he score a header for United to beat a team 1-0?

According to Wiki he didn't.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Sponsored Links

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2013 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Did he score a header for United to beat a team 1-0?

According to Wiki he didn't.

League cup maybe? 
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2013 at 3:43pm
Average league footballer but sensational international striker. Looking at it from an all island perspective would he rank in the top 3 strikers who've played north and south?
Ludwig von Drake View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ludwig von Drake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2013 at 4:28pm
Originally posted by seanyshuffler seanyshuffler wrote:

Average league footballer but sensational international striker. Looking at it from an all island perspective would he rank in the top 3 strikers who've played north and south?
Think he has 36 which would put him in second after Robbie.
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2013 at 6:38pm
He deserve's serious credit for his goal scoring exploits for Northern Ireland!

I still think he's a rat for doing the tin whistle celebration btw, which he denied. 
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
El_nino View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Santa Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote El_nino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2013 at 7:36pm
Great record at international level playing with a pile of wank so credit where credit is due in that respect. Scored against a lot of big nations too. Spain, England & Sweden to name a few.

Wasn't he involved in playing the imaginary flute during a pre season friendly for Fulham around the time of the marching season? Or am I thinking of someone else??
El_nino View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Santa Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote El_nino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2013 at 7:37pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

I still think he's a rat for doing the tin whistle celebration btw, which he denied. 

only read your post after I posted! Wasn't he at Fulham at the time?
Northerner View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Northerner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2013 at 7:54pm

He tried to mimic playing a flute but one of his hands was the wrong way round, a plastic Loyalist! Seriously lads, it was banter with the Celtic fans, give some take some eh?

Edited by Northerner - 03 Dec 2013 at 8:11pm
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2013 at 7:59pm
Originally posted by Northerner Northerner wrote:

He tried to mimic playing a flute but one of his hands was the wrong way round, a plastic Prod! Seriously lads, it was banter with the Celtic fans, give some take some eh?

Not sure about that
His family are staunch loyalists, his Da's brother did time for bombing a Catholic bar
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2013 at 8:25pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Originally posted by Northerner Northerner wrote:

He tried to mimic playing a flute but one of his hands was the wrong way round, a plastic Prod! Seriously lads, it was banter with the Celtic fans, give some take some eh?

Not sure about that
His family are staunch loyalists, his Da's brother did time for bombing a Catholic bar

With a name like Healy I am sure they love the soup.
Chips don't bounce
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2013 at 9:05pm
His brother is locked up in Muckamore Abbey because he is a danger to kids (Clifford Healy) & his Uncle blew up a 'catholic' bar in Killyleagh & killed the only Protestant in the place (Malcolm Healy).

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2013 at 11:06pm
Away in a manger, no crib for a bed. the little Lord Jesus lay down his sweet head. the stars in the bright sky looked down where Hea-ly Hea-ly Hea-ly!
BaileNuisBhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaileNuisBhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2013 at 12:29pm

His brother is locked up in Muckamore Abbey because he is a danger to kids (Clifford Healy) & his Uncle blew up a 'catholic' bar in Killyleagh & killed the only Protestant in the place (Malcolm Healy).

Not surprised at this, horrible little Loyalist coont!!
Say no to Egg Chasing!!!
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2013 at 1:52pm
we give out about the Nordy fans.

David Healey comes up as he's retired and it's all sh*t his family have done, playing an IMAGINERY TIN WHISTLE. I mean for f**ks sake. Try explaining that's offensive to some foreigner, they'd think your a fecking right dunce.

Hat trick against Spain.Clap
36 goals in 95 games Clap
Top scorer in a qualifying campaignClap

That's a remarkable achievement for a player that did next to nothing at club level.

Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
GINN2 View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GINN2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2013 at 10:13pm
did nothin at club level...
GINN2 View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GINN2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2013 at 10:14pm
Originally posted by thebronze14 thebronze14 wrote:

<strong style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: rgb65, 65, 65; font-family: 'Myriad Pro', Myriad, 'Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Tahoma, Verdana, sans-serif; line-height: normal;"><em style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 1.5em;">Away in a manger, no crib for a bed. the little Lord Jesus lay down his sweet head. the stars in the bright sky looked down where Hea-ly Hea-ly Hea-ly!

great chant
StephenHendrick View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StephenHendrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2014 at 2:57am

Really?

savo01 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote savo01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2014 at 3:30pm
I was at that game and remember it. He was warming up and Celtic fans were singing Where were you on the 12th! He did the flute thing for a few seconds and most took it as a laugh but some just got irate after the event for the sake of it. Bants as the yoof say!
Jackie Charlton, Eoin Hand
Johnny Giles. Ireland
Mick McCarthy, Stephen Staunton
Cascarino
Tony Galvin, Niall Quinn
Packie doesn't let em in
North of Ireland
South of Ireland
Only one can go
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic