You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Darren Randolph

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2930313233 67>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyNotJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2017 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by Croftman Croftman wrote:

Only saw one goal from this game, was the first one you're talking about where the Arsenal player is standing offside just infront of him and moves his leg when the ball comes near him? Would find it hard to blame Randolph if that's the one? Seemed to be distracted by the player and waiting for a touch to come from him. He was surely offside

That was the one.
Sponsored Links

Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2017 at 12:12pm
Originally posted by TonyNotJack TonyNotJack wrote:

Only saw one goal from this game, was the first one you're talking about where the Arsenal player is standing offside just infront of him and moves his leg when the ball comes near him? Would find it hard to blame Randolph if that's the one? Seemed to be distracted by the player and waiting for a touch to come from him. He was surely offside

That was the one.
?
Some people just deserve a slap
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2017 at 12:17pm
What did he do wrong last night?
Just saw the goals briefly and didn't notice any mistakes by him for them.
TonyNotJack View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyNotJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2017 at 12:29pm

Originally posted by TonyNotJack TonyNotJack wrote:

That was the one.
?

He was unlucky that they ruled the player was not interfering with play when he was so central to the goal, but wasn't he a bit slow to get down to a soft enough shot by Ozil? As I said though the way they went on about how bad a mistake it was on sky was ridiculous.
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2017 at 1:37pm
Just thought it was a delayed dive as he was waiting for a touch from the player in front of him. Maybe I'm wrong
Some people just deserve a slap
Darraghn92 View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darraghn92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2017 at 3:12pm
Starts again vs Swansea
GUFC_Andy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GUFC_Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2017 at 3:51pm
West Ham fans are fed up of him it seems, Jeff Stelling on SoccerSaturday saying he should've done better for Sunderlands goal
Don't ban me for no reason, please.
GUFC_Andy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GUFC_Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2017 at 3:54pm
Just seen the goal there myself and I thought he was fouled but you could say he should've been stronger and more commanding
GUFC_Andy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GUFC_Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2017 at 4:48pm
Fuc*ing hell randolph, absolute howler sunderlands 2nd

Edited by GUFC_Andy - 15 Apr 2017 at 4:48pm
Mr. Snrub View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Snrub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2017 at 4:53pm
He literally dropped the ball for the second Ermm
"Here's Robbie Keane...... yeeeessss! That is no more than Ireland deserve!"
GUFC_Andy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GUFC_Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2017 at 4:55pm
He's only been in the team since before Christmas too
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2017 at 6:33pm
It's becoming almost untenable. The only person who understands Adrian''s residence on the bench is Bilic.
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2017 at 8:15pm
Hasn't been great for West Ham recently but Randolph has done fine in the green.
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2017 at 8:18pm
Originally posted by reddladd reddladd wrote:

Hasn't been great for West Ham recently but Randolph has done fine in the green.

Yep. Has done well for us wouldn't be dropping him.
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2017 at 8:27pm
Concern for me is that if his current form translates to the international scene, it could have very negative results.
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2017 at 12:16pm
I wouldn't necessarily concur that he's "never let us down in green" either. His performance in Serbia was absolutely shocking, one of the worst I've seen from an Irish keeper in a long time. Westwood can count himself very unlucky to have accrued just 20 caps, many of them substitute appearances in friendlies...

Edited by The O'Shea - 16 Apr 2017 at 12:17pm
We're decent enough..
valo88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valo88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2017 at 1:47pm
Whilst Randolph has had a bit of a shakey few weeks of his club career, he still hasnt put a foot wrong for us. I dont think hes ever been directly responasble for any goal hes conceded for us. Besides that, sure he wasnt even playing for West Ham regularly when he became our no.1 anyway!

Westwood on the otherhand, great club career and yet always has a bunder in him when playing for us. Has never taken his chances to make a claim for the no.1.
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2017 at 9:52am
I was surprised to see him retain his place for the Sunderland game. I will now be stunned if starts the next game. Playing in front of a piss poor defence certainly doesn't help but he has really struggled for the last month or so unfortunately and, with Adrian, WHU have a more than capable keeper to come in.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2930313233 67>
  Share Topic