You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Darren Randolph

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 67>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Del-Piero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2013 at 10:54am
That'll be himself and Colin Doyle competing for the No.1 spot there now.

Doyle has shown some loyalty to Birmingham given his lack of game time
Sponsored Links

Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
AKA Sir Basil Butterpeas Esquire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2013 at 11:38am
Randolph will be number one. class keeper. 
Blue Man View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2013 at 2:36am
Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

Originally posted by Blue Man Blue Man wrote:

Heard this from a ridiculously reliable source a few weeks ago that either way, Randolph will be at Celtic next season regardless if Forster goes or not. The offer on the table £15,000 a week I'm being told

£15,000 a week

tony thats celtics price range , not too sure why you are laughing here ?

If you must know the source of that was ex Celtic goalkeeper Stuart Kerr. If he's going to be a Number 1 at Birmingham, he's certainly on in or around 15k a week. Perhaps he didn't fancy playing second fiddle to Forster. Now take your smiley faces over to your Rangers thread like a good chap
"Everytime Leeds concede a goal, its like being stabbed in the heart" - Billy Bremner

Gary Speed 1969-2011

YBIG Blind Date Champion 2010
Honey Monster View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honey Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2013 at 6:17am

Seen this lad play a number of times up until about 3 years ago and never ever rated him. The fella must have gotten his act together as he looked extremely ropey any time I saw him!

tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2013 at 10:17am

Heard this from a ridiculously reliable source a few weeks ago that either way, Randolph will be at Celtic next season regardless if Forster goes or not. The offer on the table £15,000 a week I'm being told

£15,000 a week

If you must know the source of that was ex Celtic goalkeeper Stuart Kerr. If he's going to be a Number 1 at Birmingham, he's certainly on in or around 15k a week. Perhaps he didn't fancy playing second fiddle to Forster. Now take your smiley faces over to your Rangers thread like a good chap

Oh , insider news , i love a bit of insider news.
Celtic can just about offer an outfield player 15grand a week, nevermind a sub keeper
Blue Man View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2013 at 11:06pm

£15,000 a week

Oh , insider news , i love a bit of insider news.
Celtic can just about offer an outfield player 15grand a week, nevermind a sub keeper

And again whats funny? The wankfest thats over Forster could easily have seen him move to England for a decent sum of money. Transfer fee received, goalkeeper in need, goalkeeper available, offer a good deal to sway away from potential suitors (Birmingham) and there's your figure. Not that hard to fathom really. 

"Everytime Leeds concede a goal, its like being stabbed in the heart" - Billy Bremner

Gary Speed 1969-2011

YBIG Blind Date Champion 2010
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2013 at 9:31am
nice
JamesyIrishGuy View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamesyIrishGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2013 at 2:36am

Published on Aug 28, 2013

Irish stopper Darren Randolph features in the latest edition of All About Me.

Edited by JamesyIrishGuy - 29 Aug 2013 at 2:36am
I'm Mick McCarthy's baby!
Sandman View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2013 at 4:36pm
http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/lee-clark-praises-darren-randulphs-5823426?

Lee Clark praises Darren Randolph's 'man-of-the-match' performance

Lee Clark praised goalkeeper Darren Randolph for his man-of-the-match display as Ipswich boss Mick McCarthy bemoaned his side’s continued bad luck.

The Irish stopper made a series of saves to earn Blues a share of the spoils after Chris Burke had cancelled out Christophe Berra’s opener.

McCarthy said that Blues had used their ‘get out of jail free card’ as they salvaged a point.

And Clark was quick to praise his in-form stopper, although he insisted the rest of the team deserved credit, too. “Darren has made some good saves,” said Clark.

“He’s continued his impressive start to his time at the club.

“What we like about him is the whole package. It’s not just his saves, it’s the way he comes for crosses, his distribution and set-plays. I think he has shown everyone that he’s a first class acquisition.

“We knew about him before his arrival.

“What impressed me was when we had a meeting, the way he talked, his ambition personally and what he wanted to achieve.

“It’s not just his goalkeeping, it’s his personality, how he’s a driven young man, and now we’re absolutely delighted with him.

“We’re a bit frustrated as a group though.

“In the first half we were too negative.

“At least in the second half they were true to themselves as individuals.

“In the first half Darren had more touches than any player in my team because we went back to him too often.

“But we improved after the break.”

McCarthy said his side did enough to win three matches and admitted the result felt like a loss.

“I thought we were excellent and we deserved to win," he said.

“You talk about bad luck, but that was bad luck, no doubt about it.

“We came up against a goalkeeper who was in very good form.

“They’ve had their get out of jail free card.

“I hope we get a slice of it at some stage.

“I feel like we have been beaten.

“We did enough to win three games.

“I thought we were excellent.”

tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2013 at 10:29pm
good lad
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2013 at 1:42pm
At fault for Boltons second there. Any blues fans know how he's playing this season?
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2013 at 1:43pm
Match vs. Bolton is live on Sky, Randolph should have done better for both Bolton's goals, the second in particular was an absolute howler.
We're decent enough..
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2013 at 2:41pm
shocking blooper from Randolph for 2nd goal lost the flight of the ball entirely.
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2013 at 6:22pm
Randolph making errors, Forde only the mere 9 goals conceded in last 2 games. Westwood surely doing enough to start V Germany ??

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
smart man View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la
Not so.......

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smart man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2013 at 8:50pm
Forde is only a short term answer. Although as a LOI fan I'm delighted to see him get his chance and he  has not let us down. Randolph is playing well for Birmingham and despite today's error I would have him a head of Westwood. I cant  see what Colin Doyle is doing still at Birmingham surely he could get a loan spell some where and get some match time. Maybe he is like Harper who stayed years at Newcastle? 
alive and kicking
grannyrule View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grannyrule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2013 at 9:13pm
Injured today. Rob Elliot of Newcastle called up.

Edited by grannyrule - 05 Oct 2013 at 9:14pm
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2013 at 12:48pm
BoboDub View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BoboDub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2013 at 1:01pm
lol
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 67>
  Share Topic