You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dara Costelloe

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeaSharp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2022 at 9:45pm
The aul half time hook, rite of passage for any young lad coming through 
Sponsored Links

Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2022 at 10:13pm
McNally coming on at the end hopefully means he's ahead of Egan-Riley in the pecking order.
J89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2022 at 10:22pm
Burnley spending another £5m on a winger when they've got Ashely Barnes starting up front.
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2022 at 10:30pm
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

McNally coming on at the end hopefully means he's ahead of Egan-Riley in the pecking order.

He seems to be ahead of him for the "throw a big lad on up front in the last minute" role anyway.
Technical_method View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technical_method Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2022 at 7:40pm
Bumped to the bench today. Hopefully he gets a run off the bench 
J89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2022 at 7:51pm
They've made a few attacking changes with Benson, who was equally poor, and Barnes both dropping out also.
Greenie50 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greenie50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2022 at 8:04pm
To be expected really, with Rodriguez coming back from injury. Twine is yet to come back too.

Hopefully will still get a decent amount of minutes across the season.
SeaSharp View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeaSharp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2022 at 2:09pm
Not in the squad today, can hopefully get himself back on the bench soon enough (assuming he hasn’t got a knock)
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2022 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by SeaSharp SeaSharp wrote:

Not in the squad today, can hopefully get himself back on the bench soon enough (assuming he hasn’t got a knock)

No Luke McNally on the bench either.
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2022 at 6:19pm
Burnley have signed another winger today. Costelloe getting pushed even further down the pecking order it seems. Into Kevin Long territory now.
SeaSharp View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeaSharp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2022 at 6:28pm
Originally posted by You Tell Me You Tell Me wrote:

Burnley have signed another winger today. Costelloe getting pushed even further down the pecking order it seems. Into Kevin Long territory now.
No messing from Burnley they’re looking to go straight back up. Wouldn’t mind seeing Costelloe get a loan to L1, potentially even a good L2 side. He seems very well developed physically, probably just needs some senior experience to smooth out some of the rawness in his game.
J89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2022 at 6:33pm
Because he's already played games for Burnley this season couldn't see any loans happening till January. They rush him out this late in the window and he's not getting games he's either stuck with that club or can only return to Burnley.

J89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2022 at 6:49pm
Makes the bench this evening anyway.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2022 at 9:36pm
Came on with ten minutes left.
longford claret View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote longford claret Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2022 at 5:26pm
Scored today as Burnley u21s beat Wigan 2 -0.
darman28 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darman28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2022 at 6:15pm
I just seen that Costelloe scored a hat-trick for the Burnley U-21s against Coventry earlier today.
He hasn't been involved in the Burnley first team match day squads since August now.
Hopefully he can go on loan or something in the New Year to get some regular senior game-time, he will be 20yo in December too.
J89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2022 at 6:36pm
Yeah with all the players Burnley brought in I don't think they'll need him around, and they'll likely spend more money in January.
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2022 at 7:11pm
Wow i left looking at it today when he scored twice , he has been scored in the last few games i think . 

Look i feel that Barnes place on the bench could go to Dara and i expect him to play in the league cup or be part of the squad . 
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
  Share Topic