You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dan Crowley

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4243444546 62>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2019 at 11:43am
Mick Mack will be watching:

Danny’s move has been monitored as well. I did go to see him in the Dutch Cup final when he only came on as a late substitute but it is a bit easier to get to Birmingham matches! He is one of the players we will observe closely when the season kicks-off.”

You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
Sponsored Links

The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2019 at 1:26pm
Ah come on Mick, it was hardly that difficult to get to Holland in the first place either!
We're decent enough..
DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2019 at 1:40am
Could have had a couple today vs Reading. Still looks a step above his team mates

You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
djhegzy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djhegzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2019 at 9:38am
In the two preseason highlights I've watched he has looked pretty great, expecting big things from him this season
Luis Amor Rodriguez View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luis Amor Rodriguez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2019 at 11:03pm
Thanks for fishing that out - he's on from the second half (1:45) wearing number 7.  Looks very sharp, some lovely distribution (including a peach of a ball for the disallowed goal) and unfortunate not to have a goal or two there.  

Got the "assist-assist-assist-assist" for the goal - we're counting those now, right????

LOL
Healy52003 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Healy52003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2019 at 11:12pm
Originally posted by Luis Amor Rodriguez Luis Amor Rodriguez wrote:

Thanks for fishing that out - he's on from the second half (1:45) wearing number 7.  Looks very sharp, some lovely distribution (including a peach of a ball for the disallowed goal) and unfortunate not to have a goal or two there.  

Got the "assist-assist-assist-assist" for the goal - we're counting those now, right????

LOL

f**k it make him captain vs Switzerland ha
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2019 at 6:03pm
Was at the game today. He played well despite Birmingham having so little possession.

Played most of the game on the left side of centre midfield. First 10 to 15 minutes of second half he played in the number 10 role. 

Looked very comfortable on the ball especially when under pressure. A lovely range of passing which sort of reminded me of Wes. 
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2019 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

Was at the game today. He played well despite Birmingham having so little possession.

Played most of the game on the left side of centre midfield. First 10 to 15 minutes of second half he played in the number 10 role. 

Looked very comfortable on the ball especially when under pressure. A lovely range of passing which sort of reminded me of Wes. 

Spot on, was excellent, stood out in an average Birmingham team, got a nice standing ovation when he was taken off too
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2019 at 8:26pm
Dan is having a good game against Pompey in the league cup live on sky now.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2019 at 9:02pm
Hooked on 55 mins at 3-0 down
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Banjaxed View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banjaxed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2019 at 10:29pm
Originally posted by Crap senior Crap senior wrote:

Typical, Mick goes to see Crowley and Birmingham are clattered.

Birmingham had a second string team mostly full of kids. Crowley was probably one of the oldest on the pitch for Birmingham.

That said he played very well. Easily one of their best players on the pitch. Bizarrely he was playing up front for a good chunk of the first half. 

aviva8 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aviva8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2019 at 10:54pm
Played well tonight,  if Mick wasnt impressed tonight I be suprised.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2019 at 11:00pm
kearney304 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kearney304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2019 at 9:13am
Saw the clip on Twitter of him schooling Curtis, was quality. He has some feet. 

As we all know we have to beat the Danes or the Swiss at home so in a game that will probably be 0-0 on September 5th it would be nice to spring him from the bench. 

These players (similar to Wes) get the crowd lifted in moments of nervousness which to be fair we all need during a tense nail biting home game. 

The article above even says that "You sense these Blues fans’ excitement levels rise when Crowley has the ball and running at the opposing defence"

Edited by kearney304 - 07 Aug 2019 at 9:13am
Healy52003 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Healy52003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2019 at 2:16pm
Is the paper work sorted for him?
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2019 at 6:50pm
Not sure I'd spring him against the Swiss having seen him against Birmingham, brought off to protect a lead, possibly if we're down it'd worth a shot if we're stuck. 
Mr. Snrub View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Snrub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2019 at 6:56pm
Originally posted by Mikeire Mikeire wrote:

Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Not sure I'd spring him against the Swiss having seen him against Birmingham, brought off to protect a lead, possibly if we're down it'd worth a shot if we're stuck. 

Can someone please google translate this?

LOL
"Here's Robbie Keane...... yeeeessss! That is no more than Ireland deserve!"
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2019 at 6:59pm
Originally posted by Mikeire Mikeire wrote:

Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Can someone please google translate this?

Birmingham took him off as they didn't trust they'd hold a lead with him on, likewise, could we trust him at 0-0 to not lose?

Not sure we could, wouldn't risk it myself. Maybe that's as I'd take a draw, if someone wouldn't take a draw and wanted to go for the win he'd make sense. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4243444546 62>
  Share Topic