You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cyprus Away

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 30>
Author
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaroG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2009 at 6:26pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Originally posted by CaroG CaroG wrote:

I have a wedding to go to the day before the match so I'm looking at going out to Cyprus the day of the match. Have looked up loads of flights and can't find anything that would get me there in time for the match. Does anyone know of any other airlines that might fly there? Stupid wedding anyway!!

Tell them to get married in Cyprus

Yeh you would think people would take Ireland match dates into consideration before booking a wedding!!Angry
Sponsored Links

RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2009 at 2:21am
Originally posted by Honey Monster Honey Monster wrote:

Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

was going to give this a miss but now i have changed me mind, goign to do my best to make it ...

Thinking the same Milla. Have to take a 2 week block holiday in work and reckon it could end up being in Cyprus. Will be another HUGE game.

ClapThumbs%20Up
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
erimus View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erimus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2009 at 2:59am
Originally posted by GerKeano GerKeano wrote:

Welcome Boss and Caro

I think the charter will be going direct for anyone thinking of just getting in and out, 2 nighter maybe
ClapClap
This is our f**king country we're talking about - Keano

ROLL ON 2016
aidz View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aidz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2009 at 3:32am
Originally posted by GerKeano GerKeano wrote:

Welcome Boss and Caro

I think the charter will be going direct for anyone thinking of just getting in and out, 2 nighter maybe

happy days...
i wont be able to afford a week off work nor would i afford a weeks drinking...
f4ckin levies
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2009 at 3:40am
cyrpus is expensive aswell, well it was before the euro, havent been there since!
billybob View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billybob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2009 at 4:19am
Dont know about this trip yet?
I agree with previous posts about the "type" of fans that it might and probably will attract. Yungfellits more interested in what foam party they are attending pre and post match and how many e-tabs they'll pop.

Then again, its all about the football for me so wont rule it out yet. If i am going i'll deffo be doing the in and out charter again.
Couldn't pour water out of a boot with instructions on the heel
tirchonaill View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tirchonaill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2009 at 4:26am
Myself, the Mrs and a few others have stayed in Ayia Napa the last 2 games there and found the place great, stayed away from the main drag(where luke kellys bar and co are)  some eejits about there alright, first trip anyway.
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2009 at 5:02am
Originally posted by billybob billybob wrote:

Dont know about this trip yet?
I agree with previous posts about the "type" of fans that it might and probably will attract. Yungfellits more interested in what foam party they are attending pre and post match and how many e-tabs they'll pop.

Then again, its all about the football for me so wont rule it out yet. If i am going i'll deffo be doing the in and out charter again.

Oh well....that's TashKent for ya!LOL
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2009 at 5:03am
Originally posted by billybob billybob wrote:

Yungfellits more interested in what foam party they are attending pre and post match and how many e-tabs they'll pop.

now yer talkin'!!
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Babysis View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babysis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2009 at 5:11am
This weekend Im going to look into Larnaca and see what the story is there with price etc. If I do go Im thinking Monday - Monday as it would just about let me get back in time for the game on the Tuesday in Limerick
First Commander-Galway Regatta
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2009 at 5:23am
Originally posted by Babysis Babysis wrote:

This weekend Im going to look into Larnaca and see what the story is there with price etc. If I do go Im thinking Monday - Monday as it would just about let me get back in time for the game on the Tuesday in Limerick

If you want to be amongst company (so might say disreputable)........a few booked into the Livadhiotis City Hotel in the centre of Larnaca for only £70 per night inc breakfast.

Babysis View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babysis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2009 at 6:04am
Cheers - At least I know where to avoid now WinkLOL
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2009 at 6:09am
Originally posted by Babysis Babysis wrote:

Cheers - At least I know where to avoid now WinkLOL

ShockedCryCry
Babysis View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babysis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2009 at 6:11am
Tears of joy no doubt SH Wink

Im going to look into flights etc over the weekend and I will check out that hotel too. Cheers
aidz View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aidz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2009 at 7:49am
This budget is tough.
With the removal of my kid's early childrens supplement allowance, where will i find the money to bring myself on the aways??..Wacko
f4ckin bankers Censored

Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2009 at 7:57am
Originally posted by aidz aidz wrote:

This budget is tough.
With the removal of my kid's early childrens supplement allowance, where will i find the money to bring myself on the aways??..Wacko
f4ckin bankers Censored

Enforced Child Labour?Wink
The_Yank View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The_Yank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2009 at 10:59am
Will have to look at this myself.. The charter sounds like a good idea. Will only have a week for this trip and I have to take into account travel from Ameri-kay.
UCD Physios ...We feel you up when you're feeling down
John 316 View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John 316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2009 at 4:51pm
Hello lads, new to the forum as well, not new to Cyprus though, still not made up me mind, been there the last 2, gettin too old for Aya Napa..Thinkin of just doing 4 or 5 days, an expensive 4 or 5 days tho....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 30>
  Share Topic