You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

custom flags

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 55>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dreamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2012 at 5:55am
can someone pm me his details thanks lads
every dog has there day
Sponsored Links

armahibee View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote armahibee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2012 at 12:42pm
Any chance someone cud message me the flag guys details, could do with getting one made myself, ken that's cheeky for a first post!!
Basel29 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Basel29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2012 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by ringerbell ringerbell wrote:

im really impressed with how it came out just hope he can do the same detail on the flag itself and for the price he has given me its a steal i sent you on his info in a pm as well green devil so hopefully you can get something sorted Thumbs Up

Ringerbell, would you mind sending me on the details aswell. Flags look quality Thumbs Up Cheers
givenbear View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote givenbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2012 at 12:14pm
irishtoon can you pm me the guys details?

top man
colmoc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
serious foot fetish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colmoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2012 at 12:19pm
We were onto ultrashop a few weeks ago with nearly the exact same one as you have their about sending out the dole!
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2012 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by colmoc colmoc wrote:

We were onto ultrashop a few weeks ago with nearly the exact same one as you have their about sending out the dole!
colomoc just out of interest how much were they charging you for the flag and postage
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2012 at 4:03pm
lads just to let anyone who is thinking about getting 1 of these done i received mine today in the post after mark posted it yesterday and i am very impressed with it. the flag is made of durable material not like the ones you would get in the €2 and the printing on it is off a very high standard. i would def advise anyone thinking of getting 1 done to go for it Thumbs Up
Big Mc View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Mc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2012 at 4:22pm

lads just to let anyone who is thinking about getting 1 of these done i received mine today in the post after mark posted it yesterday and i am very impressed with it. the flag is made of durable material not like the ones you would get in the €2 and the printing on it is off a very high standard. i would def advise anyone thinking of getting 1 done to go for it Thumbs Up
How long did it take to get made Question
Where not here for a long time so let have a good time!!!
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2012 at 4:39pm
Originally posted by Big Mc Big Mc wrote:

i let mark know on wednesday evening exactly what i wanted on it he sent it to the printers on friday and i had it in the post today so all in all its less than a week since i placed the order with him which includes posting it to donegal from dublin
forks89 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote forks89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2012 at 7:50pm

i let mark know on wednesday evening exactly what i wanted on it he sent it to the printers on friday and i had it in the post today so all in all its less than a week since i placed the order with him which includes posting it to donegal from dublin

Can you e-mail me his details please?

blakeforkan@hotmail.com
Everywhere ya gooooo, always take St.Ledger with you!!!
@forks_89_
niall290 View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niall290 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2012 at 9:47pm
could you pm me the details ringerbell please?
June 2012 party time!!
Tippbiffo View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tippbiffo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2012 at 12:13am
Got my flag today from mark. Met him personally and got me flag from him...top job. ordered it Friday and he had it ready by Monday. very impressed
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2012 at 12:22am
Originally posted by forks89 forks89 wrote:

Can you e-mail me his details please?

blakeforkan@hotmail.com
email sent off there now mate would recommend getting 1 done by him if you are thinking about it and would say tippbiffo would agree with me in what i am saying
Bumble View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bumble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2012 at 7:20am
Any pictures of the flags that ye got done up?
CORK CITY FC ARE FIRST DIVISION CHAMPIONS
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2012 at 8:42am

will get a picture of it up before the end of the week bumble Thumbs Up

BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2012 at 9:23am

He doesn't want you to f**king paint one! Bang it up there kid
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2012 at 9:25am
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

im in college now bsm will get it up this eveningSmile
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2012 at 9:27am

Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

im in college now bsm will get it up this eveningSmile
Only joking
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 55>
  Share Topic