You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

cup semi draw

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11121314>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoneToShowgies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2011 at 11:35am
Originally posted by MrFantastico MrFantastico wrote:

Clap how long have you been on here ? surely by now you understand the art of trolling

Na think you've proven you havent enough of a clue to be a trowl. But best of luck with that.

Sponsored Links

FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2011 at 11:44am

Would be a serious upset if Shels go on now and win it.

Pats fans, Mahon next season or have the cup semi tactics shown him up badly?  He intimated on MNS that the players were angry with his 1 up front 2nd half ploy, incredible decision when you're playing against 10.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2011 at 1:29pm
a humiliation for everyone involved with pats
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
saintjoey View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintjoey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2011 at 1:34pm
wouldnt cry if he left if im honest,think he will be with us though
TangyZizzle View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TangyZizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2011 at 1:38pm
Still can't get over last night. Hoarse isn't the word to describe myself today.

Pats lads were bouncin' up and down like fookin' kangaroos at the Shed End exit lookin' for a fight - embarrassment to the club.
God save Ireland! said the heroes, God save Ireland said they all.Whether on the scaffold high or the battlefield we die,Oh what matter when for Erin dear we fall!

Dalyer - so good they sold it twice
Funsize Crouchy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Funsize Crouchy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2011 at 3:07pm
We were terrible last night. But in saying that the sending off was the route cause of that. Ref made an absolute balls of the sending off. Throw in was taken 5-10 yards further forward than it should've been, plus the thrower ended up on the ground after throwing it making it a foul throw. Couldn't see clearly if Rogers took the player down but if he did there wad two defenders covering back so at most was a yellow and a pen.
In saying all that we lost it last Friday when we didn't finish the 10 men off.
MrFantastico View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrFantastico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2011 at 3:25pm
Originally posted by GoneToShowgies GoneToShowgies wrote:

Originally posted by MrFantastico MrFantastico wrote:

Clap how long have you been on here ? surely by now you understand the art of trolling

Na think you've proven you havent enough of a clue to be a trowl. But best of luck with that.

i know more than you think 
We hate princess diana, we hate elton john too, we hate orange bastards but rovers we love you.    KOH
irelandfan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2011 at 4:11pm
here's the goals Smile.
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 1:27pm
that penalty was a horrendius decision. there are at least two infringements before the penalty was given, which was soft and there was a player behind him.

the quality of the video is very good - these things are improving all the time.
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
saintjoey View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintjoey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 1:30pm
there player taking the throw ended up on the ground? foul throw never mind the fact he ran about 8yards ahead, and it wasnt a red card yet reading on 1stdivisionchat there convinced pats got all the decisions nutters

Edited by saintjoey - 19 Oct 2011 at 1:31pm
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TangyZizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 1:59pm
Joey don't go on like that. It was one or two lads that said not, not all of us. 

I thought it was a penalty on the night and I still do. It doesn't matter if there was a man behind Rogers - the Shels lad would have gotten to the ball and scored the goal if your keeper hadn't gotten across him. The shels lads may have gone lookin' for a foul, but he certainly found it. The keeper has himself to blame.

Did anyone count the amount of times the ref made Shels take throws a second time? It was at least twice.. maybe even three times. Guilty conscience me thinks :)
God save Ireland! said the heroes, God save Ireland said they all.Whether on the scaffold high or the battlefield we die,Oh what matter when for Erin dear we fall!

saintjoey View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintjoey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 2:18pm
looked at it a few times at most rodgers got in his way, rules say indirect free kick for that, the ref told mahon that rodgers pulled him down? When did this happen? One of our lads cleared the ball anyway so wasnt a red card, hate the refs in this league
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TangyZizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 2:23pm
Joey, question -  could ya hear us at all on the night? The only thing we could hear from you's was the drum.

The ref did say he pulled him down - you just have to try and watch the replay as if you're the ref. Rodgers had his arms outstretched and as the shels lads was going to run right past him they made contact.. it's going to look as if Rodgers was trying to snatch at him.

Edited by TangyZizzle - 19 Oct 2011 at 2:25pm

FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 2:46pm
FFS lads, I know we're all biased towards our own teams, but that's NEVER a red card in a million years and I'm not even sure it's a penalty either.

Crucial rubbish decisions week in week out from L of I refs, it's just not good enough and looks like it never will be. 
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
saintjoey View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintjoey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 2:48pm
i couldnt as i was in the singing section myself but i was talking to a lad on the camac he said he could hear yous anyway.

Im not having any off it a comedy off errors the refs should pay a price for f**k ups like that spend a few weeks in the lsl that will teach them
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TangyZizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 2:52pm
Ah shutup, FW. You're still twisted over the fact that Pats and Shels both made it further than you in the cup Embarrassed

Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 3:00pm
Defo a pen. Dont think it should have been a red  
Irish Times Fantasy 6 Nations

League Name: YBIG League
Password: YBIG
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 10:17pm
Keeper should have been arrested for that disgraceful tackle. I heard from a reliable source that he's getting a 5 game ban cause it was so dangerousThumbs Down
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11121314>
  Share Topic