You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Crystal Palace

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stretchryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Crystal Palace
    Posted: 11 Aug 2015 at 12:50pm
Myself and a mate bought season tickets to go see them this season.

First home game this Sunday against Arsenal - really looking forward to it. Picked Palace due to old stadium which generates decent atmosphere.  Play decent football too. Anyone been to Selhurst before?

Edited by Stretchryan - 11 Aug 2015 at 4:30pm
Sponsored Links

Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2016 at 5:57pm
Big Sam has agreed to be the new Palace manager according to Sky sources.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2017 at 11:47pm
Do the Palace fans on here think Sam will keep the club in the EPL?
Stretchryan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stretchryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2017 at 11:56am
The general consensus at Palace is that Sam wasn't the manager the fans wanted. But I think they have the players to stay up. But take last weeks mauling in 3 mins at the end of the first half. I have witnessed clueless defending from palace like that nearly all season at home but just weren't punished like they were against Sunderland - I personally only seen the first goal - went to the bar on 40 min to beat the queue by time had pints on the table it was 4 - nil - stayed in the bar the 2nd half like a lot of fans.
Next is Stoke away a team you never beat easily then Boro at home.

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 8:16am
Got to hand it to Big Sam he's done it again after last nights result I can't see Palace going down.
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 8:26am
They should never have been in that situation. Their squad is far better than the position they're currently in
Stretchryan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stretchryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 9:34am
Was top night in Selhurst - best night I have witnessed in my two years of attending anyway.

Top performance
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 9:37am
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

They should never have been in that situation. Their squad is far better than the position they're currently in

Agree,but Big Sam has made some very good signings Mamadou Sakho was a great signing for them, also Milivojević has done very well for them key figure in Serbia engine room too one to watch out for in Sept
d13dave View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d13dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 12:09pm
Never met an irish palace fan believe it or not but i am sure a few living South London tip down. 

Its a decrepit dump of a ground but always enjoyed the away stand back when Milwall used to beat them regularly (seems like light years ago now sadly). Looks like a Conference Ground on the walk up but is actually half decent inside in a hotch potch kind of way. 

The Ultras are a great source of mirth :) make a decent racket though unlike the rest of the ground

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 9:02pm
Originally posted by d13dave d13dave wrote:

Never met an irish palace fan believe it or not but i am sure a few living South London tip down. 

Its a decrepit dump of a ground but always enjoyed the away stand back when Milwall used to beat them regularly (seems like light years ago now sadly). Looks like a Conference Ground on the walk up but is actually half decent inside in a hotch potch kind of way. 

The Ultras are a great source of mirth :) make a decent racket though unlike the rest of the ground

Definitely the best atmosphere in London, although given some of the opposition it is hardly a ringing endorsement! I think Fulham pips them for my favourite ground though. 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2017 at 6:24pm
Got hand it to Sam he's done it again.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2017 at 12:05pm
Palace 1 up already bad error by Hull defender.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2017 at 5:39pm
Fear for Palace without Sam.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2017 at 4:01pm
Frank De Boer to take over as Gaffer apparently
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2017 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Didn't see that one coming.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2017 at 2:24pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Appointment confirmed.
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2017 at 2:28pm
No disrespect to Palace but that is a bit of a fall from grace for de Boer. before his stint with Inter Milan which tbh he kind of made a balls of he was being linked with likes of Liverpool and Barcelona
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2017 at 9:15pm
4 1 down to Bristol city Woy FFS.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic