You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Croly out?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 54>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2013 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by roverstillidie roverstillidie wrote:

And the fourth?

Any Bebo posts to add?

Is that it? Two fans on the Twitter machine immediately after a poor result?

Croly does need to sort it out, and fast, but Sligo have had the easier run in so far. We are a LONG way off him being under pressure. 
The fourth fella is a Dundalk fan I'm sure.
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
Sponsored Links

FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2013 at 3:25pm
Q, there was a few fookin idiots booing at half time.  These goons haven't a clue about football and are spoiled on Rovers recent success. They are bellends and don't represent the opinions of the majority of Rovers fans who know we don't have a divine right to win matches/titles.  5 games are gone and we haven't been beaten yet with one goal conceded!  Croly out?  Get to f**k out anyone who wants that, I'm very optimistic that we're on the right track with Trevor.

It was a poor performance and the 1 up front at home isn't the way to go in my opinion but I think he'll eventually settle on a more consistent starting XI and I believe that'll start in Limerick next up, I'm very confident we'll win.  Foran's last kick equaliser (he's already an excellent signing) could be the kick start required.

But Croly out?  Get a poxy grip! LOL
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
roverstillidie View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2013 at 3:34pm
That said FW, we are entitled to be unhappy. But it's a long way from there to Croly out
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2013 at 3:38pm

That said FW, we are entitled to be unhappy. But it's a long way from there to Croly out

100% RTID, I wasn't very happy myself last night and I barely celebrated Deggsy's goal but I wasn't joining in the boo boy dickheads either. 
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
deiseblue View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deiseblue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2013 at 3:39pm
Shams have an excellent panel & will undoubtedly turn things around given time , however given that Sligo have flown from the traps & are in all probability the best all round side by a distance in the League I fear that the current lead may prove insurmountable for the Shams - the next series of games will tell a lot as I don't think a trip to a motivated Limerick side will be easy - another draw perhaps ?
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2013 at 3:51pm
I never said he should be out, and especially after only 5 games FFS I have just stated what a nuetral heard at the game last night.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2013 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by The Q Man The Q Man wrote:

I never said he should be out, and especially after only 5 games FFS I have just stated what a nuetral heard at the game last night.

Yeah I know that dude, I know you were only passing on what you heard, but it's sh*te in my opinion.
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2013 at 4:48pm

And the fourth?

Any Bebo posts to add?

Is that it? Two fans on the Twitter machine immediately after a poor result?

Croly does need to sort it out, and fast, but Sligo have had the easier run in so far. We are a LONG way off him being under pressure. 

Embarrassed  oh ffs hes at it again LOL

shamrock came to oriel and couldnt score, blamed the pitch, rovers came and scored 3
shamrock went to dalymount and couldnt score, blamed the pitch and the cold showers, rovers came and scored 3

also rovers went to derry and won

but yeah, when you are the best team in the country and the champions then yeah it probably was easy for rovers

Edited by Shoco - 30 Mar 2013 at 4:49pm

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
OldBawnHoop View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OldBawnHoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2013 at 6:23pm
Shoco can you post in the LOI section without mentioning Rovers. You love us
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2013 at 6:29pm
i think you are confusing rovers and "us"

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
brissy View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2013 at 7:23pm
lets be honest srfc have the strongest squad in the league,he shouldnt never have been given the job in the first place just because a person is a good coach or asst manager dosent mean hes a good manager,rovers will get a good string of results together but still finish up to sligo.They should bring in an english manager who would accept a fair wage(not the time or place to get in to wages).Rovers will always slate any irish manager after a few bad results like last night.   
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2013 at 9:06pm
Rumour has it the board met after the game
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2013 at 9:25pm
Originally posted by brissy brissy wrote:

.Rovers will always slate any irish manager after a few bad results like last night.   

Well on the grounds we have never had a non Irish manager....
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2013 at 9:27pm
Bring in an English manager, yeah that makes 100% perfect sense, the greatest football nation on the planet.  I despair of some of the comments on here with increasing regularity. Clown
deiseblue View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deiseblue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2013 at 9:42pm

.Rovers will always slate any irish manager after a few bad results like last night.   

Apart from Jim Crawford & Brian Laws
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2013 at 9:42pm

What about yer man Laws?

Edited by corkery - 30 Mar 2013 at 9:43pm
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2013 at 9:58pm
Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

Rumour has it the board met after the game

Seen that on another message board
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2013 at 10:17pm
Originally posted by deiseblue deiseblue wrote:

Apart from Jim Crawford & Brian Laws

A caretaker and a director of football, both very short term.

The point being made was wrong. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 54>
  Share Topic