You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

cost of changing flight on Ryanair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ballycastle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: cost of changing flight on Ryanair
    Posted: 14 Jul 2015 at 1:14pm
Apologies lads as I know there's already a thread on Ryanair but just wanted to ask a quick question. I'm on holiday at the moment and I'm flying home tomorrow afternoon. But I would like to stay until Saturday if it would be possible to change flights and pay the extra charge instead of paying for a new flight.

Cheers in advance if anyone has any help or if anybody knows the helpline number for Ryanair.

Edited by Ballycastle - 14 Jul 2015 at 1:17pm
roverstillidie View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2015 at 1:15pm
No, Ryanair don't move flights or allow cancellations. You need to buy a new flight.
trainee View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trainee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2015 at 1:18pm
Flight Change Fees - Per Passenger/Per One Way Flight

Flight Change Fee - Low Season*

€30 / £30

€45 / £45

Flight Change Fee - High Season*

€40 / £40

€60 / £60

Flight Change Fee - Low Season* - Selected Flights**

€50 / £50

€75 / £75

Flight Change Fee - High Season* - Selected Flights**

€60 / £60

€90 / £90

Edited by trainee - 14 Jul 2015 at 1:19pm
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2015 at 1:20pm
You may have to pay that on top of the fare difference. It may be cheaper to buy a new flight. Check both options.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2015 at 1:33pm
Originally posted by roverstillidie roverstillidie wrote:

No, Ryanair don't move flights or allow cancellations. You need to buy a new flight.

Yes they do. Can be expensive though
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2015 at 1:47pm
Yeah I changed a flight to Prague to one into Lisbon and out of faro for the game, can do it online under manager your booking

If you've used the outward leg it may not be possible tho
gspain View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gspain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2015 at 1:51pm

you may have already checkedin as well which can make it difficult. 
Ballycastle View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ballycastle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2015 at 1:58pm
Cheers lads I've already checked in online for the flight tomorrow I've also been talking to the Ryanair livechat so it's probably going to work out experience cheers for the help

The cost of changing a flight online is a flight change fee per person per flight sector plus the difference in fare if any. The flight change fee depends on many things; please refer to our table of fees.http://www.ryanair.com/ie/fees/
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2015 at 2:47pm

With Aerlingus I think you have 24hours, maybe 48 hours and it's free, this is after you've bought the flight. Then after that I think it was around €60, so not too bad. 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2015 at 2:50pm
Missed my Aer Lingus flight coming back from Vienna. They rebooked me on the flight next day for €75

Edited by Sham157 - 14 Jul 2015 at 3:13pm
Stoked Up View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Stoked Up Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2015 at 3:12pm
Changed both Ryanair and Aer Lingus flights recently.
Ryanair cost me €30 with only 3 days notice of new flight.
Aer Lingus is 6 months into the future and cost €40
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2015 at 3:28pm
Yeah had to change Ryanair flights back in February at 1 weeks notice, was very handy to do online and it worked out cheap enough too as the new flights were cheaper than the original booked ones.

Also it's good to see RTID doesn't reserve talking out of his hole solely for the ROI section
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2015 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Yeah had to change Ryanair flights back in February at 1 weeks notice, was very handy to do online and it worked out cheap enough too as the new flights were cheaper than the original booked ones.

Also it's good to see RTID doesn't reserve talking out of his hole solely for the ROI section

don't go near the LOI section so    
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2015 at 3:40pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

With Aerlingus I think you have 24hours, maybe 48 hours and it's free, this is after you've bought the flight. Then after that I think it was around €60, so not too bad. 

Ryanair have brought in a 24 hour grace period too, though never have used it.

Have always found that changing with Ryanair are decent when doing so in advance anyway. They waived the change fee a couple of times. Tried the same with Aer Lingus and the ***ts wouldnt budge so cost me a tonAngry

As I said on another thread, the only thing that I dont like about ryanair is inability to get on an earlier flight if there is room and you are at the airport. How often I'd use it I dont know but the option is handy I've found with other airlines.
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2020 at 8:44am
looking to change flights to Madrid. Cost  250e total(2people return)
Flights to new destination about 200e. 
What will this cost me ?
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2020 at 10:17am
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

What will this cost me ?

Busy At Maths 6 For Sale in Tallaght, Dublin from SunshineSusie

Edited by Trap junior - 14 Aug 2020 at 10:18am
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Olaf View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Olaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2020 at 12:06pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

What will this cost me ?

Rebook the flights. It’s €70 a name change each way (I believe, it may have changed), unless the flight is within the period Ryanair are allowing passengers to change for free.
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2020 at 9:42am
Plus if you cancel they will re-sell them.

Dont give the thieving ****s any more money til they refund the Billions they stole from passengers.
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic